It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I was considering the digital universe theory the other day and wondered about atomic structure and quantum structure. Could it all be code of some sort?

Take for instance the atomic structure of water H2O and break it down and apply the binary code to it.

Hydrogen = 2
Oxygen = 1

In binary there are on's and off switches. Most computers use a form of this to compute and create images and text.

Water = 101

Water = 11 (3)

Oxygen 1000 (8)

Hydrogen 0 (1)

11101010001000 = water

That is so cool. Maybe everything is so perfectly designed after all.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Converting things into binary IS cool, but is there a "code" of it in the Hebrew text of the bible?

Could the binary code you made for water molecules make water?

edit on 3/22/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Chamberf=6

Converting things into binary IS cool, but is there a "code" of it in the Hebrew text of the bible?

That would be awesome. But then God being the Administrator would have the password. The Bible I understand is both code and word. So when you say the word you are actually transmitting the code.

Christians for instance understand that God has given them authority to influence the physical reality through the name of His Son. But to do this one has to be unified with the Son.

Like any computer, the administrator has the total control and the guest has limited activity. If the universe is God's awesome computer it only makes one wonder. It would also explain a lot of things like why the universe is so orderly and made up of bits. (Oops, did I just say that.) I meant quantum particles, atoms, molecules, and matter.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by Rex282

The two lines you quoted from me were more about Elijah trying to gain disciples on ATS more than the "Bible code".

I meant what I said about the code and included it to keep the post on topic, but the bit you quoted was not about that topic.

It's your right to feel however you want about "codes" found in whatever book translated into Hebrew you like: Moby Dick, The Executioner's Song, the bible...

It's your right to become a follower of Elijah too. That's what he's here for anyway.

Here's a link given to me by a bright member who has also caught on to Elijah's true motives. (If you want to join Elijah and talk all you want to him) :
Elijah and Enoch's Disciple World

A quote that this smart member highlighted from that page is telling. (Elijah says speaking of ATS):

Disinformation is tolerated but truth is not. Maybe we will get some believers out of that expedition.

I won't name this member who pointed this out to me, because I'm not sure if he would want to be named.

Yes I agree..."Elijah" is foolish however just because he is very foolish doesn't mean the scriptures don't have math in them.I have no need or desire to follow or believe any of "Elijah's" nonsense.I have no desire nor do believe in anyone's drama or religious BS nonsense.

Again the "math in the scriptures is NOT a code in the least.There is nothing to be "deciphered". That's mystical nonsense because the bible code and ELS etc etc...are nonsense also...and so are those peoples "theory" that are debunking it because it is all an agenda to promote an agenda or discredit ...nothing more.

All I pointed out and showed was the Truth.It is your right to not believe.

Hebrew Gematria has been well established for over 2,000 years.It can't be manipulated.It is very very simple and starught forward.The names of the Israel patriarchs have been well established for much longer than that.I simply was showing how what looks like one thing is another.Those "names" can't be manipulated to those sums.I am not propagating "belief" in a religious book but am stating fact.

That is only the beginning and none of it is bible code BS.The math illuminated by the gematria is undeniable.It is not there to "prove" the existence of a creator God write it.That cannot be believed by proof only known.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Fromabove
;;;;;;;;
........ The Bible I understand is both code and word. So when you say the word you are actually transmitting the code.

that is not true.The scripture is NOT a code and is not transmitting a code.That is mysticism at it's worse(because it contains the core of truth)..It is not for "deciphering" or "transmitting".That is religious nonsense at best.However It is written numbers.Yahoshua said why.It is a testimony witness NOT something to be manipulated to predict historical events or quoted like an incantation.That is utter foolishness

Fromabove
Christians for instance understand that God has given them authority to influence the physical reality through the name of His Son. But to do this one has to be unified with the Son.

Yes ..Christians do believe that however, it is also completely false.Yahoshuas "name" is NOT and incantation.Saying or invoking it (especially Jesus which is not a name at all) is meaningless.

Fromabove
Like any computer, the administrator has the total control and the guest has limited activity. If the universe is God's awesome computer it only makes one wonder. It would also explain a lot of things like why the universe is so orderly and made up of bits. (Oops, did I just say that.) I meant quantum particles, atoms, molecules, and matter.

A computer is as close as mankind is to comprehending the creator God....however that is false also.The creator God did not create life as program using on and off switches that function linearly.Quantum physics is just scratching the surface of an atom of how it functions.What is correct is ....it is math.Everything is made by and through math.

Truth can only be known not believed.Until all belief(which is false and the antithesis of knowing) is done away with truth can't be known.That is the main function of math ....destroying belief in things that are false.It all starts with 0+1=1...1+1=2....1+2=3...etc..That is the Fibonacci sequence which is the cornerstone building block of the math (very simple math at that) of ALL life in the physical realm.
edit on 22-3-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Hahaha.. that's funny. They got a whole freak show...

And to the poster over there who is quoting me: I am only of average intelligence I am sure..
but thank you for the compliment! I don't believe I have ever been quoted off site before, at least not that I have ever learned of anyway...

edit on 22-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

It might be cool to see a thread on these topics... these are interesting concepts. We have something similar in my religion also - its the abjad.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Fromabove

Chamberf=6

That would be awesome. But then God being the Administrator would have the password. The Bible I understand is both code and word. So when you say the word you are actually transmitting the code.

The tree of the knowledge of good and evil, some say evil is non existent like darkness is the absence of light. So evil is 0, and good is 1. When they partook of the fruit of the tree, they entered the matrix, the wool pulled over the sheeps eyes.

Isa 25 "on this mountain I will remove the veil that covers all faces the woven covering that covers all people. I will swallow up death forever, and the Lord will wipe away tears from all faces"

The death that Adam and Eve died, was to enter the world of good 1 and evil 0. They were birthed into flesh (see the matrix scene after he takes the pill, that is a reverse of this)

Though possibly it was all a dream within a dream because after Adam is put to sleep, it never says he wakes up.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by Rex282

It might be cool to see a thread on these topics... these are interesting concepts. We have something similar in my religion also - its the abjad.

I have many posts on the significance of numbers of math however they are not like the OP.Unfortunately people want to clothe the truth of math like this in religious mysticism or completely ignore it.In one sense it's good that it is not widely known although it almost seems impossible since it is so easily accessible.

The beauty of the workings of math is it does it's works no matter what you believe.It is undeniable truth.It is the true sums of words without the confusion of babel.Being a musician I can hear it work.The simplicity of it's result and the infinite complexity of it's form harmonize perfectly.Math is the true art of creation of everything.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

zardust

Though possibly it was all a dream within a dream because after Adam is put to sleep, it never says he wakes up.

YES!!! this is a subtle point that is seldom addressed.In this case Adam is "mankind" which comes from adamah meaning red clay or soil.All of mankind is in effect "asleep" in the matrix of the womb of the physical realm in the process of conception.The Kingdom of the creator God is being "formed" in mankind the same way the kingdom of the physical realm was being formed from a "seed".... a spermatozoon to a zygote to an embryo to a fetus then "born" into a human being.(btw ..that's the parable of the seed and soils where the 30,60,100 fold is a Fibonacci sequence!!)..Everything adds up.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Rex282

zardust

YES!!! this is a subtle point that is seldom addressed.In this case Adam is "mankind" which comes from adamah meaning red clay or soil.All of mankind is in effect "asleep" in the matrix of the womb of the physical realm in the process of conception.The Kingdom of the creator God is being "formed" in mankind the same way the kingdom of the physical realm was being formed from a "seed".... a spermatozoon to a zygote to an embryo to a fetus then "born" into a human being.(btw ..that's the parable of the seed and soils where the 30,60,100 fold is a Fibonacci sequence!!)..Everything adds up.

Right on bro!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

If you do not want to start a topic where your ideas are in discussable format this is fine. I will simply wait until I run into you again in another thread to discuss it. As for this thread, I am out.

Take care.

PS. I did not compare you to the OP. Simple questions are sometimes just that, simple.
edit on 23-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by Rex282

If you do not want to start a topic where your ideas are in discussable format this is fine. I will simply wait until I run into you again in another thread to discuss it. As for this thread, I am out.

Take care.

PS. I did not compare you to the OP. Simple questions are sometimes just that, simple.

Yes I'm okay with that I didn't think you were comparing me to the OP.I haven't started thread because I see how much conflict it causes(and I don't mean you).I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything I know that is impossible.Everyone has to discover it on their own.I do have many posts on math you can see them in my post history.I welcome any questions.

Some of it(actually a lot!!) surprises me.I wasn't even looking for this stuff it just popped up.The relationships of the most prominent math constants like Pythagorean right triangle triple,phi/Phi(golden ratio),Fibonacci and Lucas numbers ,pi,squares,cubes,square roots,triangular numbers,sine cosine,tangent,is mind boggling.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Rex282

OpinionatedB
reply to post by Rex282

Take care.

Yes I'm okay with that I didn't think you were comparing me to the OP.I haven't started thread because I see how much conflict it causes(and I don't mean you).I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything I know that is impossible.Everyone has to discover it on their own.I do have many posts on math you can see them in my post history.I welcome any questions.

Some of it(actually a lot!!) surprises me.I wasn't even looking for this stuff it just popped up.The relationships of the most prominent math constants like Pythagorean right triangle triple,phi/Phi(golden ratio),Fibonacci and Lucas numbers ,pi,squares,cubes,square roots,triangular numbers,sine cosine,tangent,is mind boggling.

Start it up Rex! My interest is piqued.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Awww

Seems as though the holy ones have left the building.

Unphased and off to scam others I'm sure.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join