Is that better? I write in automatic writing. Like a continuous flow. The bible was written that way without punctuations and no paragraphs. The
reason why is that it is a mathematical matrix. I just went back and divided it up for you. When I first started writing I could not stop until I had
finished the message. But with your friendly request how could I refuse. I need to post a scientific paper about the mathematical integrity of the
codes before I go on. My scribe lives in America and I need his assistance for that. Next installment coming soon. I could post some appetizers before
desecrating the bible.
More Amazing Bible BULL# from the Book of Exodus ...
2 hours ago
Reply Quote More
My Recent Posts
Ignore User's Posts
TAGS : None
* The Israelites come to Mt Sinai.
* Moses goes up the mountain for 40 days and 40 nights without eating or drinking anything in that entire time period, and leaves his brother Aaron
Fact: No human can survive without food or water for 40 days.
* The people demand that a Golden Calf be created for them to worship.
* Exodus 32:2-6, Aaron of all people, hastily fashioned the "Golden Calf" and built an Altar for it.
Note that Aaron builds an Altar for the Golden Calf so it could be worshiped "properly" -- by offering "sacrifice" to it!
* Moses comes down from Mt Sinai and sees the people worshiping a Golden Calf. Has a hissy fit and breaks the Commandments.
Question: How can an 80 year old man carry two great blocks of solid stone all the way down a huge mountain all by himself? Why does he break the
Commandments if they were given by GOD Himself? Wouldn't you cherish what GOD Himself gave you in person?
* Moses is angry that the people worshiped a Golden Calf and tells them they have sinned against God.
Wait a minute! The people haven't made their Covenant with GOD yet. They didn't know they weren't allowed to worship Idols because Moses hadn't
brought them the Commandments yet! So how can they be Sinners? Paul says in Romans 5:13 that without the Law there is NO imputation of Sin ... so
how could these people have Sinned without the Law?
* Exodus 32:20 says Moses took the Golden Calf, grinded it into Powder, put it into water and made all the people who worshiped the Calf drink it.
All EXCEPT his brother Aaron of course!
* Deuteronomy 9: 21 says Moses took the Golden Calf, grinded into Powder and threw it's dust into the brook that descended from the mountain.
So here we have two contradictory accounts.
* Exodus 32:27-29, Moses commands that the Israelites KILL everyone who worshiped the Calf, even if they are your father, mother, brother, sister, son
Why are these people being killed for worshiping an Idol BEFORE the Commandment NOT to worship an Idol was given?
Interestingly, Aaron who created the Golden Calf to be worshiped in the first place, is once again spared!
* Exodus 32:35, GOD sends a great Plague and strikes down ALL the people who worshiped the Golden Calf - all EXCEPT Aaron of course!
Wait a minute! Weren't the people who worshiped the Golden Calf already KILLED in the preceding verses? Yes they were!
Why are they being killed twice?
* Moses goes up the mountain again and GOD shows him His backside or "ass."
* Moses writes down a whole bunch of idiotic Commandments and makes his brother Aaron a HIGH PRIEST.
Wow, talk about Nepotism! It was a very clever move though. Installing your relatives in positions of Power increases your own Power base and
ensures that you remain in Power also.
* Israel wanders in the wildnerness for 40 years even though they can see the "Promised Land" before them.
Question: What was keeping them from entering into the "Promised Land?" Was there an invisible wall there so that they could not enter? By the way,
the title "Promised Land" is a Joke! It should be called "STOLEN Land" because that's what it was. Land the Israelites STOLE from the people living
And after all this, why was Aaron spared all punishment when the other people were NOT? Everyone who worshiped the Golden Calf had to DIE but Aaron
who created it didn't??? Why not? He is more responsible than anyone else!
But instead of being punished, Aaron is promoted to "High Priest" by his BROTHER Moses! Did you hear that?
An IDOL maker who leads thousands of people astray, by giving them the means and the ability to worship a Golden Calf, which leading them all into
DEATH - not only escapes all punishment but becomes the HIGH PRIEST of GOD??? WHAT A JOKE!
Just more amazing BULL# from the "infallible" Bible ...
Now here is an interesting question. If we worship the law as if was God have we not made an idol out of the law? The beast is the non spiritual human
that has lost his connection with the spirit of God in him. He makes up for it with religions to appear to be spiritual in public but in private they
bare carnal as a beast. Anything that places God outside of yourself is idolatry. Oh my God!
edit on 19-3-2014 by allthings2allmen because: (no reason given)