It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: "Something Supernatural" happened to Malaysian Plane...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Well that's it then. Case closed.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Someone will probably start another thread on this breaking news - I can't be assed and it seems relevant to the current conversation.....sort of.

Pine Gap withholding critical MH370 flight data

au.news.yahoo.com...

US spy satellites monitored in Australia's heartland could provide crucial information in the investigation into the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 - but the information is being withheld.

It'll be interesting to see where this leads.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I, and the Official Authorities, don't think the planes was hijacked, nor exploded, nor landed somewhere...

So, you an the "official authorities" think...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

A hemisphere is a big place. A plane is a small thing.

A small thing is hard to find in a big place.

To use a favorite meme:

One does not simply "lose a 777 full of people."

Not without a clue or trace after nearly 10 days. Not a peep. Not to mention odd things like the transponder being turned off, the sudden turn of the plane, the vaguely suspicious passengers, the engine pinging after transponder was lost, passenger cell phones signed into message networks, ect.

I don't doubt that the plane could indeed be at the bottom of the ocean. Even bigger mystery is for what purpose did it go missing in the first place? A failed hijack attempt that crashed? A successful hijack attempt that landed somewhere for nefarious purpose? Shot down by military jets? Failed air piracy attempt? Successful one? Suicidal pilots? Pilots on drugs? The Chinese? The Russians? The CIA? The FBI? The NSA? the FDA? the USDA? The Pope? Aliens? Interdimensional rip in space/time? The airplane fairy? The Virgin Mary?

Any answer is as good as another right now.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

so it must be aliens then?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Any answer is as good as another right now.

No. Some are better than others.
Aliens, not so much.
Elves, not so much.

edit on 3/19/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Sublimecraft
Someone will probably start another thread on this breaking news - I can't be assed and it seems relevant to the current conversation.....sort of.

au.news.yahoo.com...

US spy satellites monitored in Australia's heartland could provide crucial information in the investigation into the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 - but the information is being withheld.

Pine Gap, knows also what really happened to Fred Valentich on Bass Strait...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Arken

Sublimecraft

au.news.yahoo.com...

Pine Gap, knows also what really happened to Fred Valentich on Bass Strait...

Valentich went missing in the straight I am directly staring at the straight he went missing in, its a big place.
Maybe its hard for you to comprehend but this world is a big place...

I know for a fact that his wreckage of his plane is out there some where near king island. its a big place to be searching for just 1 man it would of used lots of resources at the time of the search. In my theory they could find valentich if the Australian government where willing to fund money into the operation.
edit on 19/3/2014 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

ps; the moral of the story is DON'T PUT THE BLOOMIN' SWITCH TO THE TRANSPONDER IN THE COCKPIT. FLYING BLIND OPTIONS ON COMMERCIAL AIRPLANES IS NOT WISE.

edit on 19-3-2014 by Revolution9 because: spelling.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ah. So you are privy to data from intelligence gathering satellites.
What more can you tell us?

Ah...so you feel that those have info the rest of the world is unaware of ? and...are keeping it a secret ?

I thought you don't believe in conspiracies....

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
There is nothing supernatural about the way the transponders got turned off and how the plane executed the turn. That's pure human doing and it obviously had intent. No alien mothership beaming them up ... no dimensional opening ... just old fashioned human hijacking.

edit on 3/19/2014 by FlyersFan because: spelling

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

From another posters link above:

The latest development comes as authorities continue to ask for potentially sensitive radar and satellite data from a number of countries in an attempt to narrow down search area that currently reaches over 2.4 million square nautical miles.

Think about that number for a second and what it actually means in terms of scale. A 777 is about 250 feet long. Finding an object 250 feet long in a 2.4 million square nautical mile area. In under 10 days. A plane can very easily "disappear" and never be found again in the ocean, and it has happened before on many occasions.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
It hasn't helped that they, the folks who should know, shucked around for days, information coming out late like the recent Thailand radar story. There may be good reason for it, but the slow coming information on this could be construed as time to spin the story.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I'm sure it has happened before. However, to a 777 full of passengers? How many times? Under what circumstances did they vanish, and where?

I know much smaller planes have vanished. Have large ones?

Also, remember, we live in times where errant plane activity gets looked for a lot more.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

DeadSeraph

From another posters link above:

The latest development comes as authorities continue to ask for potentially sensitive radar and satellite data from a number of countries in an attempt to narrow down search area that currently reaches over 2.4 million square nautical miles.

Think about that number for a second and what it actually means in terms of scale. A 777 is about 250 feet long. Finding an object 250 feet long in a 2.4 million square nautical mile area. In under 10 days. A plane can very easily "disappear" and never be found again in the ocean, and it has happened before on many occasions.

I blame the media a lot for hyping this story and spinning it to milk it thoroughly. This is the first time a big commercial plane has gone missing so totally in the digital age of viral capabilities, so this phenomenon is really just a symptom of the times we live in. Also, that it appears there may be an act of sabotage if the evidence that the transponder was turned off is enough to make that kind of judgement.

In actual fact there have been so very few official press releases; the rest has been left up to the editors, journalists and public world wide imagination and theorizing.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

I'm not sure about 777's, but it's certainly happened to large aircraft before, and even to large military aircraft which weren't found despite extensive searches by the U.S navy.

There is a great thread here which gives a perfectly reasonable explanation of what could have happened, without resorting to the paranormal, aliens, or any other sort of nonsense. I think the hijacking theory is a possibility as well, but I personally lean towards an emergency malfunction with the plane itself.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Ex
reply to post by Arken

I read somewhere that RollsRoyce built the engines
and that for analysis sends back a ping.
Is that ping still sending?

Rolls did build the engines.They don't send a "ping". The RR Engine Health System collects certain data about the engines and sends it using the aircraft ACARS burst transmission system. Malaysian Airlines didn't subscribe to the plan, though.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Flight 447

Two years to find black boxes, very little recovered from crash.

Other missing planes

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

It crashed. In the ocean.

Even if the airliner did crash in the ocean. Where is the proof that it did or pieces, it has being days from its disappearance. We only have theories now but no actual data where the airline just some data.

edit on 19-3-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Given the large area to be searched and the lack of data as to it's exact whereabouts, most of the debris is likely at the bottom of the ocean already, and any smaller pieces that may still be afloat will be difficult to find, if they are ever found at all. Also, in a crash landing scenario, it's possible (if somewhat unlikely) for a large airliner to crash land on the ocean without completely breaking up and remaining largely intact. If that is what happened, it would have sank fairly quickly and there might not be much left on the surface to search for.

Is it's whereabouts a mystery? Insofar as we are unable to locate the wreckage, sure. Does that mean there is anything supernatural about this? No.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join