It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: "Something Supernatural" happened to Malaysian Plane...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I watch some TV News.

And of course, TV News is a very good source for data from spy satellites.
As well as supernatural data.

edit on 3/19/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Ex

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I read somewhere that RollsRoyce built the engines
and that for analysis sends back a ping.
Is that ping still sending?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I don't like to talk about it, but I'm a true psychic. I spied the plane turn south .. then head west at low altitudes. Then I see ... I see it flying into a tiger's mouth.

That's all I get.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Considering that information has come to light the Americans on board were a part of some military defence company with new tech that had only been activated a few days before this flight went AWOL, I find it incredible that Aliens, UFOs or anything supernatural could be the first port of call in an explanation for the mystery. I assumed by now it was all about PATENTS and who is going to profit if so many people are taken out of the equation?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Arken, you make me smile.
It's so easy for you to dismiss what the authorities say when it does not fit your view but when it does you accept it without question.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by Arken

Arken, you make me smile.
It's so easy for you to dismiss what the authorities say when it does not fit your view but when it does you accept it without question.

The same for you, dear?
It's so easy for you to accept what the authorities say when it does fit your view but when it doesnt fit you dismiss it like inaccurate.
Change manuals...

Phage, or whatever you are, you make me laugh from so long time and I thank you for this.

And as I said don't turn around. I know your tactics... dear.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

It's so easy for you to accept what the authorities say when it does fit your view but when it doesnt fit you dismiss it like inaccurate.

Where did I dismiss what the authorities said?

But you seem to be misunderstanding my position. I tend to think that the plane was hijacked (possibly by the flight crew). I don't think there was anything supernatural (or alien) involved.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I see. So there is a source reporting that there were no midair explosions detected in the region the airliner was last known to have been flying in. Clearly, that means it was abducted by aliens.

Did it occur to you that the plane could have crash landed in the ocean and then sank? These things do happen somewhat frequently, or at least more frequently than planes being whisked off the planet by paranormal forces. There could have been an electrical fire or some problem with the instrumentation and the plane eventually ended up in the water in the middle of the ocean.

Do you think that satellites can take high resolution images of every square foot of the earth's surface every minute of every day? That's not quite how it works. The plane could have been at the bottom of the ocean by the time anyone started imaging that region, and that is assuming they are even looking in the right spot. 70% of the earths surface is covered by water... It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack without a signal to go on.

But I guess if you believe rocks are really space hamsters on the surface of mars, we might as well throw occams razor out the damn window and default to the most ridiculous possible explanation we can dream up.

edit on 19-3-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by Arken

Where did I dismiss what the authorities said?

But you seem to be misunderstanding my position. I tend to think that the plane was hijacked (possibly by the flight crew). I don't think there was anything supernatural (or alien) involved.

I don't misunderstand, Phage.
Your it's A 90° turn...
As usual.

Take your fact first than I can dismiss as I please..., was your motto, Phage, eh?

Your is an opinion. Your opinion and nothing more. So, again don't try to ridicule other members.

The Hijacking theory it's pure speculation... Even the Intel world-wide Agencies do not subscribe this.

There is nothing on a terrorist plot. (US, China, Malaysia, India and other...)

So....

IN RADARS WE TRUST!

Don't you?

edit on 19-3-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

IN RADARS WE TRUST!
Don't you?

Not entirely, no.
Particularly when it comes to determining altitudes.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by Arken

IN RADARS WE TRUST!
Don't you?

Not entirely, no.
Particularly when it comes to determining altitudes.

Hmmm... are you the same original "Phage" I know, or someone that has stolen his account?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I don't know what the hell to think of this whole thing. At this point, aliens or fairies seem as good an explaination as any, really. Very little really makes sense.

We got half the planet looking for this jet, including the most sophisticated super powers and devices, yet other than numerous false starts and bad leads, we haven't found a trace of it. The evidence doesn't really point anywhere other than this disappearance was most likely intentional. Beyond that, however, we have nothing. Numerous loose ends, inconsistencies, suspicious things, mystery players, no clear suspect or motive, no demands, claims, threats, ect. Just a lot of confusing silence.

So at this point, I'm not going to turn my nose up at any suggestion, however bizarre.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

No Radars , eh?

IN SPY SATELLITES WE TRUST

Neither this one?

Ask to National Reconaissance Office for more details....

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I'm with Phage on this.

It is very funny though when people still resort to such a random explanation.

I'll tell you what I think happened:

That plane, all the people and the cargo are at the bottom of the ocean somewhere. I reckon the plane sank quickly and that there was no explosion on impact. It probably just had the fuselage breached by the water. The fuel tanks could have remained intact which would explain the lack of any slick on the ocean. A big enough hole and the water coming in and sinking the plane more or less intact so no real debris remains. There are two scenarios for the reason why it happened, accident or deliberate. We will I doubt never know the whole story.

It's the non sensational boring usual reason why! Sorry to disappoint.

The sad thing is that all those people lost their lives and their loved ones back home are in limbo emotionally. It's hard enough to accept the reality of bereavement when sudden even when all the evidence is there. This scenario must be driving these people crazy. In the wake of grief even the most fragmentary slither of hope will inhibit the grief process.

edit on 19-3-2014 by Revolution9 because: more stuff.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

I was under the impression that this was a staged event and that we would be led along in suspense until some kind of unexpected twist happened eventually... that's all I can think of... we've had other plane disasters, this one is getting a disproportionate amount of media attention.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

A hemisphere is a big place. A plane is a small thing.

A small thing is hard to find in a big place.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

I'm with Phage on this.

That plane, all the people and the cargo are at the bottom of the ocean somewhere.

You are not with Phage but with someone else...

Phage opinion is the plane was hijacked....

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

You think hijacked planes have to safely land somewhere?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by Arken

You think hijacked planes have to safely land somewhere?

I, and the Official Authorities, don't think the planes was hijacked, nor exploded, nor landed somewhere...

IT IS MISSING...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join