It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: "Something Supernatural" happened to Malaysian Plane...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Don Lemon throw "a big stone in a little lake": The waves could be very big. For sure "something beyond our understanding" might have happened to the missing airliner. This is The most dark mystery in the aviation history. A giant Boeing 777 and 239 passengers missing and till today, there isn't a logic explanation and real evidences on what happened in the skies above South China Sea...
Personally, I think that Military and Intelligence know exactly what happened,... but the truth is too hard to believe.

After noting that he has been getting questions via email, social media, and on the street, Lemon wondered if "something beyond our understanding" might have happened to the missing airliner.

"Especially today, on a day when we deal with the supernatural," Lemon said. "We go to church .... the supernatural power of God. People are saying to me, why aren't you talking about the possibility - and I'm just putting it out there - that something odd happened to this plane; something beyond our understanding?"
Decoded host Brad Meltzer responded saying, "People roll their eyes at conspiracy theories, but what conspiracy theories do is, they ask the hardest, most outrageous questions sometimes. But every once in awhile they're right."

"You can say, 'Oh, it crashed into the ocean,'" Meltzer elaborated. "But where are the parts? Where are the pieces? Why did it keep going for seven hours? Why do you have a guy on board who gives his watch and his ring to his wife and says 'Keep these for my boys in case something happens to me'? And that's not some stranger - he was a mechanical engineer. Something smells wrong."

"I'm not one of those believers that aliens came down or anything like that," Meltzer added. "But you do have to stop and wonder: how does a jetliner with two hundred people on it just disappear?"

edit on 19-3-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Positively moronic. People who use events like these to increase (or, inevitably decrease) their personal clout do not belong on the planet. Case in point: Courtney Love. Normally I'd say people like this should be lined up against a wall and shot for espousing such stupidity, but in all likelihood their careers will lead them through a slow, miserable end of life.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Kinda getting sick of the Paul Weeks story about him giving his watch and ring to his kids in case something was to happen to him even know he was going on a mining trip. so again nothing strange about this man giving his watch to his kids in case something happened to him.

I bet you lots of people had legal wills on thats plane too, is that suss too.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Itsdrewdrew

You are on the wrong thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I am by no means a Christian. But I can;t stop thinking that what if "God" or something bigger than us/in another dimension snatched the plane to show it's power/start the rapture, or something of that nature. What better way to get humanities attention than to snatch one of it's largest birds straight outta the sky. What if they end up in some field somewhere randomly with stories of entities and light and the void. I will not be surprised if it does happen.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

You are on the wrong thread too. 2.0

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

No, what's actually suspect is five recent attempted landings in the Indian Ocean in a flight simulator, a recorded history of allowing random strangers into the cockpit, a "jovial mood" the day before the flight, dozens of sightings in the Maldives, an unidentified Uighur on board, and 20 Freescale Semiconductor employees.

And the absolute largest, most fruitless search in history.

There were 3-4 tons of Mangosteens on board. If you do the weight --> calorie conversion, it's enough to keep the entire plane alive for 12-30 days, depending on how many of them are/were alive. If they're all alive, it's a maximum of 18 days plus a day or two to completely dry up and starve.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Can someone please explain to me in point form why this is such a huge "mystery" and an issue deserving of taking up the news and the media 24/7? I understand there were over 200 people on board and that is extremely tragic. I know the families want closure, and I wish they had it. But sometimes a plane crash is just a plane crash, especially when it crashes into the ocean. The damn thing is in the drink, not on some UFO or in some portal in the bermuda triangle or on the moon or hijacked by a troop of elite zionist ninja bigfoots from Iran.

It crashed. In the ocean.

Ex

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I find it odd ( strange or unusual)
That the conversation is odd
to you

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Do you have proof of this? If so please share so we can all stop thinking about it.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I just did. If you do twenty minutes of research compiling all the latest VERIFIABLE evidence, it's a very interesting and potentially scary story that could still have widespread impact far beyond 200 people.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

It crashed. In the ocean.

To make a long story short: Hemm... NO.
Absolutely no.

Can someone please explain to me in point form why this is such a huge "mystery" and an issue deserving of taking up the news and the media 24/7?

I explain to you.
YES: this is the biggest mystery in aviation history.
A total 26 countries with all their vessels, most advanced planes, helicopters, spy satellites, and Radar installations in a so huge area, to try to detect the jetliner,... is something never happened in aviation history...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
My condolences to the families.

I actually want to believe it's aliens/supernatural causes. The last thing we want is a repeat of 9/11...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Arken
reply to post by amraks

You are on the wrong thread too. 2.0

no

a qoute from your original post.

Why do you have a guy on board who gives his watch and his ring to his wife and says 'Keep these for my boys in case something happens to me'? And that's not some stranger - he was a mechanical engineer. Something smells wrong."

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

It's a big fricking ocean with a BIG search circle over it, Arken. A lot of miles, and an enormous collective volume when you include below the surface depth. Odds are, if it crashed going westward, it's waaaay out there where it hasn't been searched yet, well away from any shipping lanes. I'm 50/50 on crashed or hijacked myself, but I'm open to either one, as they're logical and plausible.

'Supernatural' is just a simpleton's cop out, akin to "I don't know, magic I guess *shrug*"

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

are you in agreement with my statement that there is nothing suspect about Paul Weeks?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Maybe the aliens will return the plane super modified with low orbit capable, non fossil fuel burning anti-gravity engines and a message to the inhabitants of this planet to clean up our environment. Along with plans to build more implanted in those 20 Freescale employees.

Be nice if they beam in down in a public place for public viewing and without a runway in sight so it can't be made to disappear so easily. Maybe Central Park and an ultimatum to big oil that they allow it or their oil refineries will disappear.

I know, wishful thinking, but if we are going the alien route, this is my preferred scenario.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

Neither spy satellites has detected an explosion above or on the surface sea in that huge area.

Absolutely nothing.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Neither spy satellites has detected an explosion above or on the surface sea in that huge area.

Ah. So you are privy to data from intelligence gathering satellites.
What more can you tell us?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by Arken

Ah. So you are privy to data from intelligence gathering satellites.

I watch some TV News.

What more can you tell us?

Stay tuned, dear... stay tuned.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join