It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does MH370 Web Content Predate the Plane's Disappearance?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

zazen
In addition, I'd like to see if anyone is able to come up with any web content regarding AND PREDATING the following events (date of event noted):

Washington Navy Yard Shooting --- September 16, 2013
Boston Marathon Bombing --- April 15, 2013
Aurora Shooting --- July 20, 2012

Boston Marathon: Boston Globe Tweet Spurs Confusion
edit on 19-3-2014 by Hoaxster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by Itsdrewdrew

You do realise that satellite photos can be years old.

You don't actually think its recent do you?

I don't know. I first saw these images much earlier in the day, and the lighting was very very dark. Now the images are lighter, reflecting a possible live-ish feed. Supporting this would be the changes in time at the top right of the satellite image feed?

Images are dated 2014.

I think hijackers might "replace" the 767 normally parked at this airport with the 777 of MH370, going mostly unnoticed at 8:15 in the morning. Supporting this is the 6:15 AM reports approximately 250 miles north of here (my rough estimate) of a very loud low flying aircraft.

250 miles at 175 mph (which I'd imagine is the absolute slowest that plane could fly) and a little bit of time on the runway with engines on would fit rather nicely within the time/fuel/radar constraints of the developing story.

My two cents, please investigate!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

They're using Bing maps.

You can see the airport with the same planes on Bing maps HERE

Like I said, the image is months if not years old.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

The images being months, years, or seconds old is mutually exclusive from the event of MH370 landing there. Look into it.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Itsdrewdrew

The images being months, years, or seconds old is mutually exclusive from the event of MH370 landing there. Look into it.

Ok 1st you are derailing the OP's thread. You are not discussing the threads topic.

2nd, it is not mutually exclusive. You tried to get people to "zoom" into a satellite image that you insist had captured the aircraft but the image was produced before March 8th and can't have the aircraft shown. So you have zero evidence of your Maldive landing theory.

edit on 19-3-2014 by OatDelphi because: grammar

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Well, if those photos were in fact taken prior to March 8th, then I'm definitely not derailing somebody's thread, am I?

ESPECIALLY if MH370 landed at Gan.

The Bing maps show a different time/date with different airplanes. I have yet to see proof that the satellite images I provided are months or years old, they are plainly dated 2014 at accuweather.com

The logic doesn't follow that I'm using these photos as PROOF that MH370 is in the South Maldives, but IF the plane IS in the South Maldives, I would expect it to be HERE and NOT Diego Garcia.

I think Maldives/Malaysia/Chinese/even US overall incompetency would make better sense in that airplane landing somewhere largely unwatched (such as Addu in the Maldives at 7:30 AM) than the theories that the plane landed at Diego Garcia. It also seems to make better sense than the plane crashing in the ocean or running out of fuel, especially if you follow the stories about the Kudahuvadhoo talking about how terrifically LOUD the plane was.

I'm asking you to worry less about the validity of the photos, and more about the validity of the IDEA. I'm sure you also have an impressive IQ, so put it to good use by thinking rigorously rather than looking for the quickest easiest way out of a plausible scenario.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Why bring the satellite photos into the discussion at all then?

It's just clouding an already murky subject.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Itsdrewdrew
Well, if those photos were in fact taken prior to March 8th, then I'm definitely not derailing somebody's thread, am I?

Read the name of the thread again... Does MH370 Web Content Predate the Plane's Disappearance?

The content you provided is not in anyway related to MH370. You have found an image of a plane in the most likely place to observe planes then you asked people to investigate it.

The Bing maps show a different time/date with different airplanes. I have yet to see proof that the satellite images I provided are months or years old, they are plainly dated 2014 at accuweather.com
Look harder next time...

I'm asking you to worry less about the validity of the photos, and more about the validity of the IDEA. I'm sure you also have an impressive IQ, so put it to good use by thinking rigorously rather than looking for the quickest easiest way out of a plausible scenario.
Nah I think I'm going to put this "impressive IQ" to good use by "thinking rigorously" about how to stop people like yourself, from shoveling garbage.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Consider that hiding MH370 -should- require a large hangar.

Most of the runways that it "could" theoretically land on have multiple airplanes, significant amounts of traffic, and hangars that are regularly checked.

GIA on the other hand, is largely unpopulated and untraveled. There is only ONE large commercial jetliner on the tarmac at any time, meaning that this normally scheduled 767 that we see on Bing maps (Gan International Airport) could possibly hold a clue.

Nobody important would have noticed MH370's 777 landing there, and it could have replaced the usual parked 767 for DAYS while an operation was underway to get passengers off the plane and elsewhere, or nuclear/biological weapons on board. The plane could conceivably have been PAINTED on the tarmac while the US, China and Malaysia have their thumbs up their arses.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
www.airlinereporter.com...

This dates 7th ?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by WP4YT

Nope, you are correct.
www.bing.com...
Went looking for a Babelfish, and found Bing translator. Going English to Malay, it comes out forensic-forensik

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

OatDelphi
reply to post by WP4YT

Keep scrolling down the channel, it gets much weirder... This has to be a hoax or this person knows something.
check this one from the same channel uploaded Sept of 2013.

www.youtube.com...

Very weird, just keep scrolling down.

Nice find.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

*edit/update* I think it's a hoax. The published date and thumbnail dates don't match up. Probably just some youtuber playing a cruel trick.

edit on 19-3-2014 by OatDelphi because: new opinion

I can confirm this is a hoax. Sometimes I stay up late watching Airplane crashes and I've seen this one probably a year ago. It's just a plane attempting to land with a cross wind in bad weather.(Awads) Adverse weather conditions..

www.youtube.com...

Exact same video posted March 4 2008.

Good looking out though.
edit on 19-3-2014 by lobograndemalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

lobograndemalo

I can confirm this is a hoax. Sometimes I stay up late watching Airplane crashes and I've seen this one probably a year ago. It's just a plane attempting to land with a cross wind in bad weather.(Awads) Adverse weather conditions..

www.youtube.com...

Exact same video posted March 4 2008.

Good looking out though.
edit on 19-3-2014 by lobograndemalo because: (no reason given)

Well thank you for pointing that out. However I wasn't commenting on the video because I thought is was actual footage of the plane. I was commenting on the video because it's title (Pray for MH370) looked to have been created +5 months ago.

But as someone else in this thread pointed out, you can upload a video to youtube and then change the title at a later date.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

WP4YT
m.youtube.com...

You tube video

You can change the youtube title afterwards, but the upload date will stay the same

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Google earth gives for 12 grids on this airport 54 meters, too small for a 777.
This is off topic too.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I have kept one eye on that but haven't seen anything (yet) that predated the disappearance.

I do remember one discussion about how quickly it's Wiki page popped up and how much information it had so rapidly, even though the dates check out.

ETA: en.wikipedia.org...

P.S. What you really need to get below the outer layer of the web and not rely on what you are allowed to see. Not a lot of people have those skills, and those who do aren't often willing to risk sharing.
edit on 3/22/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join