It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does MH370 Web Content Predate the Plane's Disappearance?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
This thread is more of a call for volunteers and a request for help from my fellow ATS-ists than a thread proper, but I'm thinking it could prove to be interesting if anybody gets involved.

I'm looking for any web content of any kind mentioning the disappearance of the Malaysian Airlines plane dated PRIOR TO the date of the actual disappearance. If I'm not mistaken, the plane vanished on March 8. Just so we don't have to mess with time zones and so forth, let's just say anything dated March 6, 2014 or earlier.

Just for clarity, and not to insult your intelligence, we're looking for the dates like the gray ones in this pic:

In addition, for anyone who likes searching for stuff online and has a few minutes to spare, I'd like to see if anyone is able to come up with any web content regarding AND PREDATING the following events (date of event noted):

Washington Navy Yard Shooting --- September 16, 2013
Boston Marathon Bombing --- April 15, 2013
Aurora Shooting --- July 20, 2012

The first person to bring to this thread an example of such "predating" from any of these four events wins a very special prize!

Actually, that's not true, but I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Your friend,

zazen

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Search for any popular topic (current) but switch the dates for search range LONG before it occurred. They will all pop up. This is part of SEO marketing, where links of links to stories, embedded twitters, etc... are displayed on search results.

Source: Eternal frustration searching for things long past.

I know it's hard for some of you to do really intense investigations, like, you know... click a link to see that the date may be early but it's kicking back a twitter feed or something else which is confusing the date of posting.

For instance:

Click link:

Then you find the date when coverage began...

edit on 19-3-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Thank you for that quick response, sir. I'm off to give that a try.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
m.youtube.com...

You tube video

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Interesting
bf3stats.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by WP4YT

Thanks for the link. How does this stuff get dated prior to the event in question? I'm not much of a computer and/or Internet person myself, hence my asking the ATS community to do the work for me. Can people just go back and change the date on whatever they post? If I wanted to go and mess with dates on my social media stuff (ATS or Facebook or something), for example, could I easily make it look like I had posted something much earlier than I actually did?

If so, how might I go about it?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by WP4YT

Wow...

That wasn't just predated, it was named and showed corpse recovery.

Methinks someone renamed a video. That language on the building doesn't look.Malaysian.

"Forensik" looks Dutch or German. The people in the video did not, however. But, that corpse looked rather.... aged, as well. More than one might think for even 10 days.

de.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 19-3-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

WP4YT
Interesting
bf3stats.com...

Hmm. That is weird. Thanks for pointing it out.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

WP4YT
m.youtube.com...

You tube video

I am not sure how that could have been posted 2 weeks ago, but it is weird to scroll down and see the referee taking a call video.

Creepy youtube channel right there...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yep I've come across this numerous times when searching for names, places etc.

It's the one big downside of a big event and trying to find information from before it, after it.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Technically you could say yes. This is a video of MH370 less than a week before its disappearance. As of my writing this, only 210 views on YouTube.

www.youtube.com...

I also think I may have found the plane. Freescale Semiconductor conspiracy theorists may have a ball with this, which I will post screen captures of as soon as I can figure out how.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Itsdrewdrew

post now and maybe we all could pitch in input...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

zazen

WP4YT
Interesting
bf3stats.com...

Hmm. That is weird. Thanks for pointing it out.

Also notice they are from China. And bf3 is a video game where you can fly planes somewhat realistically. (Training?)
edit on 19-3-2014 by WP4YT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Libertygal
reply to post by WP4YT

Wow...

That wasn't just predated, it was named and showed corpse recovery.

Methinks someone renamed a video. That language on the building doesn't look.Malaysian.

"Forensik" looks Dutch or German. The people in the video did not, however. But, that corpse looked rather.... aged, as well. More than one might think for even 10 days.

de.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 19-3-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

Check this out.
www.kimia.gov.my... "Forensik dna" so it appears on the Malaysian gov website. Forensik is a Malaysian word

Edit: ok duh I see there's a link on that page for English... indeed it changes it to a page about forensics and recovery of evidence
edit on 19-3-2014 by WP4YT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WP4YT

Keep scrolling down the channel, it gets much weirder... This has to be a hoax or this person knows something.
check this one from the same channel uploaded Sept of 2013.

www.youtube.com...

Very weird, just keep scrolling down.

Nice find.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

*edit/update* I think it's a hoax. The published date and thumbnail dates don't match up. Probably just some youtuber playing a cruel trick.

edit on 19-3-2014 by OatDelphi because: new opinion

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
www.accuweather.com...

Click "satellite" and zoom in as much as you can on Gan International Airport. Tell me if you think that's interesting or significant.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
On twitter I'm fairy certain you can't change the time stamps. I don't know about other social media but it's most likely you cannot edit, only delete posts.
YouTube videos cannot be re-dated but the titles can be edited.

On a website, a page can be rewritten completely, if the website isn't using a script that automatically adds dates like in blogs and message boards etc.

Perhaps there will be another hip hop video or an old movie that showed it.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Sorry but I honestly don't know what is interesting about it, the photos are from 2012.

Plus I'm not gonna go around searching DigitalGlobe images.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

You do realise that satellite photos can be years old.

You don't actually think its recent do you?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

violet
On twitter I'm fairy certain you can't change the time stamps. I don't know about other social media but it's most likely you cannot edit, only delete posts.
YouTube videos cannot be re-dated but the titles can be edited.

I would assume the channels owner did like you mentioned and just changed the names/titles.

Still a weird mix of videos though.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join