It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Star Wars films to be set 30 yrs after Jedi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

SaturnFX

Polymath

SaturnFX

iSomeone
Also, the Mass Effect universe is much more compelling than the Star Wars one, imho.

Requoted for truuf.

ME Universe > any other space saga at the moment.
However, I wouldn't want to see ME in movies. it is definitely the domain of video games. A movie would only annoy me with how little they could possibly put into it (unless it was like a hbo series spanning 12 seasons).

Not only that but with the ME games it was all about effecting the story in a way that you wanted, which in turn, would change the outcome of the game and ME Universe. We couldn't do that with a movie.

What I've always thought was that since they are making a new ME game they could possibly make the prequel a movie. I would be ok with that since we couldn't change much before that besides Shepards background, which didn't effect to much.

Actually, anything and everything we did has no bearing on the story. there is canonized choices.
Destruction ending for instance has been canonized..its the only way the me universe can go forth.

What I mean is the small choices that effect the game the way YOU want it, such as who you are dating during the game. We would not be able to choose in the movie, rather, they would choose it for us. Some may like the choice and some wouldn't.

Sorry OP for going off topic.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

NullVoid
You can bet on that though. Story will be changed to include the messages, that is guaranteed.

"That's no moon, it's Epcot!"

That would be awesome if they changed the Epcot sphere to a giant Death Star!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Jurrasic Park and Star Wars both comming out the same year. I hope there isnt some global collapse and we never get to watch them. The movie will be like JJ Abrams " Lost " TV series mixed with the Hunger Games and lightsabers. Should be epic an propaganda piece.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Disney will screw it up by creating a love story between Jar Jar Binks and Clarabelle in the new Star Wars.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I think Disney will water it down.

What's to "water down"?

Disney has a pretty long relationship with Lucas actually, so I think they will do it right. 30 years is about right for the age of the old stars...eh? So expect them to be there.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It all depends on whom it is targeted at . Will it be as good as the first , From Flash Gordon to A New Hope. Maybe 3D will give it the WOW factor the last series lacked

top topics

<< 1   >>

join