It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I lost my love for video games.... What is wrong with me?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I remember going through these same notions 4 years ago or so. We have a very similar gaming history, I grew up with them too. Actually it was probably very near your age I started to feel this as well. I have no idea what happened either, but very hard for me to find a game to stick with anymore. The only games I can play for hours on end is the last of us, gran turismo and a couple others. It is what it is I guess. I recently bought a motorcycle, and it's now consumed my life and my adrenaline. So, there's that.

edit on 10-5-2016 by porschedrifter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

If Rust was more modern, had cities, streets, buildings, and well... Some AI it would have done a little more for me. But it was ridiculous. I found myself running away from everyone and never having enough to make or do anything.

Fallout new Vegas was the last fallout game I bought. I'm tired of the post apocalyptic RPG ambience. I'd rather have the game revolve around being stuck inside one of those psychotic experiments they had going on as it unfolded. But I think anyone would go insane being stuck inside of such a small world.

Right now uncharted 4 has my utmost attention for now. It almost makes me want to buy the entire collection again on ps4 just to play through them again.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Come over to the dark side my friend..... Embrace the new, remember the old. Buy yourself a RIft or a Vive, and experience what only a few now know.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GiulXainx

Few years later....things have changed.

Seems it's an age thing....now I try play for more than an two hours and I hit a brick wall.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join