It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

72 people killed resisting gun confiscation in Massachussetts ! [Circa 1775]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I found the thread from 9 months ago Here

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

The controversial door-to-door confiscation suggested for Connecticut has not happened yet so I suppose it would be more appropriate that we should withhold any anger and disgust until after it occurs.

Suggested by a single person? Yes, it would be more appropriate to see if it develops further than opinion.

Or maybe that person's first amendment rights should be abrogated in order to shut them up?
edit on 3/19/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I used to think you were smart and insightful but it now seems you're just some former high school debate team captain that will ignore all facts to pursue argument.
Looking back, you don't win arguments as much as you just debate the non- topic until your opponent walks away.
edit on 19-3-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

I used to think you were smart and insightful but it now seems you're just some former high school debate team captain that will ignore all facts to pursue argument.
Nah. Never was much into curricular (extra or otherwise) activities.

Looking back, you don't win arguments as much as you just debate the non- topic until your opponent walks away.
Looking back, when people start talking about the arguer rather than the argument, it sort of says something.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

abe froman
Thousands of weapons – legally obtained and owned – were simply grabbed from citizens after New Orleans Police Superintendent P. Edwin Compass III announced, “Only law enforcement are allowed to have weapons.” Just to make sure the message was loud and clear, the city’s Deputy Police Chief Warren Riley told ABC News: “No one will be able to be armed. We are going to take all the weapons.”
Read more at www.wnd.com...

Police confiscate guns

And the cops displayed such arrogance it was painful to sit and see it and hear them talk about it in the news.

I did hear a few stories that some weren't tolerating this and threatened to kill any police attempting to confiscate, and that these police left without further trouble.. I have no idea of the truthfulness but it was something I saw here.. Also it was something the MSM would not announce of course.

I think I would have a non compliant reaction to such an order myself.. I know a lot of folks that would simply start shooting if it was announced at their door to surrender guns. The planners behind all of this happening just don't have an ounce of respect for our country, but then, neither does our felonious Pres. If any of them did, perhaps they would tell the truth sometimes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join