It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Hot Spot Locator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Okay guys many of you don't know me. But i am a firm believer in Ley Lines and the connections that they hold with places that supposedly hold "Mystical Energy" which are a hot spot for Ghosts,Cryptids, and UFO Sightings. I have spent hundreds of hours mapping out supposedly haunted locations on Google Earth and saving it in a kmz file. Here is a sample of the results which i have screenshoted for you guys:

imgur.com...
To many pictures to list but i believe that i have discovered another "Bermuda Triangle" so to speak which include a tremendous amount of places that are reported to be haunted.

i.imgur.com...

Also if you want to analysis the information for yourself i have attached the original kmz file:
www.dropbox.com...

What do you guys think? Is there any statistical information that may be important or was i just wasting hundreds of hours placing all of those Placemarks.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I don't see any ley lines- just some hot spots marked.
Ley lines are 'alignments of a number of places of geographical and historical interest, such as ancient monuments and megaliths, natural ridge-tops and water-fords.

Draw a line from one spot to another, and you get a line that energy supposedly travels to and from.

The west coast looks pretty bare, but I can assure you that we have TONS of energy hot spots out here!

You might find Sedona, Arizona interesting. Lots of 'strangeness' surrounds the area.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Stevemagegod

Fascinating!!!

Hundreds of hours!?!?

It would be interesting if paranormal activity is drawn to certain areas of the earth, or certain types of people, or structures. There is a lot that can be done with data: population density, religious affiliation, church attendance, type of location (private home, restaurant, pub, etc.)

Fun stuff! I hope you get some good feedback here!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I believe that paranormal activity does exist, although I never really subscribed to the idea of ley lines holding any significant importance, although any hard facts or data in such a field is difficult to come by, so anything is possible at this point. But I will say that from what I have seen and heard, paranormal activity exists probably everywhere, not subject to geographical location or any other related factors.

I do have a hunch that bodies of moving water effect paranormal activity that is already present, if it had nothing to do with the activity being there in the first place, and it is possible that underground water has an effect as well. It seems to be just the water that has a strong current from what I can tell though, instead of lakes or ponds, but I might be wrong.

So honestly I don't know if such a method is going to lead anywhere, but you cannot really know until you try I suppose. I was bored and was watching some show on TV the other day, and a guy said he plotted all of the cattle mutilations on a US map, and the result that was shown was a belt stretching across the middle of the United States. I don't necessarily believe that aliens are mutilating cattle, and I don't know if he accurately plotted all such cases, but such results are intriguing to say the least.

If I were you and were going to do something like this, I would make certain that I got as many data points as possible, and not pick and choose or somehow skew the results. That is the only way to know for sure. Some people might do somehting like this with an agenda, and thus achieve the results they seek, and you don't want to be one of those people, so just make sure to stay objective and do it as best you can.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Here is a thread I did last Sept. on the ley lines you might find interesting:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, ley lines do cause more paranormal activity to occur along the lines, and especially where lines cross.
I covered lots of info in my OP... around 6 posts on the first page to get it all in. You should give it a look.

________________________________________________________________________________

S&F on your thread, OP! Thanks for sharing your work! You did a great job! I'm bookmarking this one to my files!

edit on 3/19/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Stevemagegod

I"m seeing yellow pin tacs on haunted places. But I"m not seeing ley lines.
I'd love to have a map of ley lines.

Side note - the fictional Rachael Morgan series (Dead Witch Walking) gets into ley lines.
The books are a great read.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

www.youtube.com...

World grid atlas allows maping the world energy grid on Google map

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I dont believe in ley lines but kudos to you for the work you have put in and the methodical approach! Having said that, when I look at the map of the whole US, there do seem to be some lines pointing to central Mexico area. There are statistical methods of evaluating the data, you dont have to map it, you could just paste the coordinates in. I dont know enough about it, got any mathematician friends?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
There are lots of pins around PA. I have noticed when I watch certain paranormal shows, and the Monsters and Mysteries show, they have a lot of shows that were recorded in that area.

Yep, yep, yep!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Cinrad
I dont believe in ley lines but kudos to you for the work you have put in and the methodical approach! Having said that, when I look at the map of the whole US, there do seem to be some lines pointing to central Mexico area. There are statistical methods of evaluating the data, you dont have to map it, you could just paste the coordinates in. I dont know enough about it, got any mathematician friends?

Unfortunately no thats why i turned to the internet. To see if anyone out there can see a pattern to the data and research i obtained. Also i was pasting the coordinates in from Wikipedia and just adding the place marker with the location name in the file so all you have to do is Google the location if you want more information on a particular place. when i was doing research on these places. Now all you need to do is find a pattern.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Great thread Steve don't know how I missed it. Thanks for the link and I'll have to go over it in more detail later.

S&F

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Kukri
Great thread Steve don't know how I missed it. Thanks for the link and I'll have to go over it in more detail later.

S&F

No Problem. Be sure to check back every so often. I will be updating the kmz file.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Many years ago I was at a weekend seminar in the UK where a guy showed us how he could detect leylines with a pendulum/dowsing rods. The guy was a friend, so he was not a hoaxer.

If I remember correctly, there was a mini-sized demonstration with something to do with sand (and I think the sun) and a 'standing stone' placed upright in it, which created a leyline. He then proceeded to mentally set a pulse in the leyline which he showed us with the dowsing rods oscillating. There was a limit to how fast the oscillation could go though, the one he did was about 1Hz and I dont think you could embed a signal in it, just alter the rate of oscillation. When the 'standing stone' was carefully removed, the leyline was still there but when the sand was disturbed, it disappeared. Something in the silica was remembering...

That to me is pretty powerful stuff and hints at what the ancients may have been able to do or knew about. TPTB are probably using that technology now.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Stevemagegod
But i am a firm believer in Ley Lines and the connections that they hold with places that supposedly hold "Mystical Energy" which are a hot spot for Ghosts,Cryptids, and UFO Sightings.

Also if you want to analysis the information for yourself i have attached the original kmz file:
www.dropbox.com...

What do you guys think? Is there any statistical information that may be important or was i just wasting hundreds of hours placing all of those Placemarks.

S+F for the impressive effort. Keep it up.

i noticed you added a point 'Mount Haven Hotel, Cornwall, SW England'.

They even have their own webcam - 81.149.71.48...

i have added a picture of Merry Maidens, St Buryan, Cornwall. Notice how the negative energy kills all of the grass inside the circle as magic circles are stargates or portals to lower dimensions.

i got this response from a friend concerning the picture of Merry Maidens

devil circles are always dead in the center.. living things don't like devils and devils don't like them... a fresh, lively green blade of grass is just too much of a reminder of the life they lost when they rebelled against YHWH.

new topics

top topics

join