Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Toronto 9/11 Ad Campaign Launched: Subway Riders Will See Footage of WTC 7 Collapse

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+18 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Canada just won't quit on Building 7 and to place this on subway lines is a great idea IMO. What the response will be is yet to be seen tho. Many still cling to the official investigation.

www.activistpost.com... decision to bring this information to the screens and actually show people the collapse of Building 7 was inspired by a scientific poll that was done by the campaign. The poll found that 51% of Canadians who are shown video footage of the collapse of Building 7 suspect that it was a controlled demolition, compared to 18% who suspect it was caused by fires.(1) When the people were asked who they were more inclined to believe – the U.S. government which still states that the building was brought down by fires, or the critics such as Architects and Engineers For 9/11 Truth who argue that it was a controlled demolition, 49% agree with the critics, while only 20% believe the official story from the government. 44% are in support of reopening the investigation while only 14% are opposed.

Aside from this ad campaign in Toronto the people behind ReThink 9/11 have had several campaigns running all over North America including Vancouver, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Dallas and even London, England.

It was launched today so we'll be hearing about the response very soon I believe.

Peace

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
no one ever gave us proper jurisprudence on the true guilt of the Canadians killed that day.
harper has never asked for it either..
he does support the one country whose nationals were arrested and charged,
but who were released un-tried

he stands for justice

edit on Tuepm3b20143America/Chicago11 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

20% of Canadians believe the US governments propaganda??

Come on guys just watch it, and reference its collapse against other building fires and consequential effect.

9/11 was planned, and not by a bloke in a cave.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
And proof of the controlled demolition is riiiight….

oh, never mind.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

TheForced
reply to post by jude11

20% of Canadians believe the US governments propaganda??

Come on guys just watch it, and reference its collapse against other building fires and consequential effect.

9/11 was planned, and not by a bloke in a cave.

1 in 5 is pretty telling IMO. It wasn't too long ago that the numbers were higher.

But it still needs to be 0%.

Peace

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

intrptr

oh, never mind.

Would not need much more than common sense...

Then you can go to physics and all but that horse is long dry.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Yusomad

intrptr

oh, never mind.

Common sense vs. emotion is always a tough challenge. This case especially.

Peace

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Yusomad beat me to it...
edit on 18-3-2014 by facelift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Even if the investigation were to be reopened i doubt the truth will ever be known for certian..tptb will never let it be..they control the evidence and chain of evidence.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Freakin awesome canada.
I wonder the repercussions, legal or outrage, for doing something like that here in the states would be...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Sremmos80
Freakin awesome canada.
I wonder the repercussions, legal or outrage, for doing something like that here in the states would be...

Apparently it's been Done in the US as well.

Aside from this ad campaign in Toronto the people behind ReThink 9/11 have had several campaigns running all over North America including Vancouver, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Dallas and even London, England.

Peace

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

All well and good, but I did notice that the ad begins at a point where the first couple seconds of the collapse aren't shown.

When readers have a few minutes here is a skeptical view of the conspiracy argument, ably given by poster OtherSideOfTheCoin. I personally found his thread to be very educational, well presented, and fairly researched.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Aleister
reply to post by jude11

All well and good, but I did notice that the ad begins at a point where the first couple seconds of the collapse aren't shown.

When readers have a few minutes here is a skeptical view of the conspiracy argument, ably given by poster OtherSideOfTheCoin. I personally found his thread to be very educational, well presented, and fairly researched.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Correct...

A few more front seconds are crucial but I believe it is enough to have people go further in their questioning and then see the rest of the footage.

Maybe even find ATS in their search?

Peace

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Lol you want the penthouse collapse in there?
What would showing the part that is not in the video do to disprove the idea it was a CD?
I gather that is what you are getting at since you linked othersideofthecoin wtc thread.
Which is a great thread, I just don't think it went the way he thought it would.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

I'm not an expert on the topic, citing chapter and verse and all, so I don't have a horse in this race when it comes to Building 7. But I've read the books, threads, and other presented data on the entire day, it's, of course, a very interesting topic. What I'm saying is that OtherSideOfTheCoin's thread presents data which I had not known before, especially on his excellent opening posts (although he had trouble imbedding quite a few of the cited videos).

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Aleister

I'm not an expert on the topic, citing chapter and verse and all, so I don't have a horse in this race when it comes to Building 7. But I've read the books, threads, and other presented data on the entire day, it's, of course, a very interesting topic. What I'm saying is that OtherSideOfTheCoin's thread presents data which I had not known before, especially on his excellent opening posts (although he had trouble imbedding quite a few of the cited videos).

But you felt the need to point out that a couple seconds were missing from the video? What was the angel there?
Was that the lead into Coins thread? He makes a bid deal about the penthouse in his thread.....
You sure you don't have a horse in the race?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
What I'd like to see, and what might turn me around on 9/11, is just one video or film of a building collapsing in that fashion due to fire. Certainly in the history of the world there must be ONE video of a building falling down like that which is NOT due to controlled demolition.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I try to always side on the side of fairness. If an ad is going to show the fall of building 7 it should show the fall of building 7, and not part of it. If I had to make a bet I'd bet on it not being a controlled explosion but a horrible series of events which took the building down. What I'm saying is I'm not conversant on the nuts and bolts of the case, thus have no "horse in the race" simply because my opinion is not an expert opinion.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

zazen
What I'd like to see, and what might turn me around on 9/11, is just one video or film of a building collapsing in that fashion due to fire. Certainly in the history of the world there must be ONE video of a building falling down like that which is NOT due to controlled demolition.

There is none such example or video.Why? Because is not possible.It's like asking for a video or example a man flying over Atlantic with a wings constructed from feathers and wax.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Yusomad

Common sense and physics has nothing to do with leftover components of actual "explosive demolition" as its being vaguely referenced.

Show me one piece of shock tube, blasting cap, wire, battery, etc.

Just one piece, even a teeny tiny piece…

That horse is beaten to death too, btw.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join