It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Crazy Idea!....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I don't know how this hit me & it most likely has been touched on before. But what if & this is a big what if. What if viruses like AIDS & cancer was manufactored in a lab years & years ago as part of some sort of secret government biological weapon. Now what if these viruses some how escaped or were actaully used in parts of the world & some how spread. This idea just hit me on random tongiht. Wierd! But think about it!

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
like Ebola & other superbugs? Surely not!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The idea that AIDS and ebola being a created weapon in the form of a virus are not new, but the technology needed to do this IS relatively new. Possible? Sure.. but not cancers. They have been around far too long to be a human creation, they are not viruses although some like cervical cancer have been shown to be caused by one (HPV), and they effect animals. Different cancers have different causes, and genetics play a major role as well.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
I don't know how this hit me & it most likely has been touched on before. But what if & this is a big what if. What if viruses like AIDS & cancer was manufactored in a lab years & years ago as part of some sort of secret government biological weapon. Now what if these viruses some how escaped or were actaully used in parts of the world & some how spread. This idea just hit me on random tongiht. Wierd! But think about it!

Yeah this was hypothisized years ago. I think it was created to be used as a weapons agains blacks. The disease started in Haiti and Africa. Now it is affecting hispanics and asians. The disease is somewhat discriminent and only attacks people of color and gays. They say the reason white poeple get it to is if they were ever with a black guy, because the people who created this want anyone who isnt white dead and white people that mix with them dead.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
AIDS was produced at Ft. Detrick Maryland and tested in a hepatitis vaccine among gays in San Francisco, Los Angeles and New York, in the late 1970's.

Amazing, they came down with it, eh?

2002_MEDICINE_AIDS.--NEWS RELEASE

Boyd E. Graves 619-204-5683, November 28, 2002
www.boydgraves.com... [email protected]

Washington, DC - In a November 20, 2002 letter from the Office of the Secretary of the United States Department of Health and Human Services, AIDS ORIGIN researcher, Boyd E. Graves, J.D. has been given sixty days to file suit in the U.S. federal court of his choosing.

"The people have forced the right to sue the United States over their "creation", "production" and "proliferation" of HIV/AIDS through the secret, federal virus development program, the U.S. Special (AIDS) Virus program (1948 - 1978)." said Graves.

"The yearly progress reports of the secret program provide the irrefutable narrative proof of the linkage of experiment to the flowchart, "research logic" of the African Holocaust. This best explains how Black people account for 13% of the population and 50% of all new AIDS cases."

Dr. Graves is also prosecuting a case at the International Criminal Court. You can find that by searching Google.

Designer diseases are an attempt to empty the planet of "useless eaters."

a la Hitler.

But don't tell anybody I said that. It's not politically correct to say that.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I believe that it is possible that this could have been done but I doubt it would have been by accident. My knowledge in this area is very limited, so bare with me here. AIDS is a very strange condition and could fall in the conspiracy realm as it seems so specialized. Cancer, as already stated, has been around for a long while but I guess carcinogens could be released to increase the risk of cancer in certain areas. The hemorragic viruses, like ebola, seem so damn strange, and frightening, that one could almost believe they had to be created in some mad scientists laboratory.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Didn't I provide you with links that would lead you to know the history of AIDS?

Yes, I did.

Further, the RFP [request for proposal] by Congress was published in the Federal Register in 1971, looking for contractors to bid on developing a disease with the precise symptoms-profile that AIDS has.

Ft. Detrick, Maryland, is where diseases are stored and developed. The bacteria that were derived from the 1947 Roswell alien autopsies was also taken to Ft. Detrick--which had killed several workers who had emptied the alien crash vehicles.

Reference Majestic12 document page nine, quote--

"8. The Panel was concerned over the contamination of sev eral SXD personnel upon coming in contact with debris near the power plant. One technician was overcome and collapsed when he attempted the removal of a body. Another medical technician went into a coma four hours after placing a body in a rubber body-bag. All four were rushed to Los Alamos for observation. All four later died of seizures and profuse bleeding. All four were wearing protective suits when they came in contact with body fluids from the occupants.
"9. Autopsies on the four dead SXD technicians are not conclusive. It is believed that the four may have suffered from some form of toxin or a highly contagious disease. Tissue samples are currently being kept at Fort Detrick, Md."

You know, the Feds have been lying to us and keeping these secrets for a long, long time.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well I always sort of suspected it. I guess after a few shots of vodka & a bit of thinking it just hit me. I've never really read up on the topic really.

dh

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well, cheers, Emily, the Boyd Graves stuff is so good
It's worth digesting the Horowitz material at
www.originofaids.com...
as well
The transmission of Hepatitis B and HIV is so close a vaccine should have done the trick

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This is a copy of my post in another thread (ATS: Nobel Laureate, Wangari Maathai, Claims AIDS an Engineered Disease)...

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
You will notice that this Nobel Laureate did not receive her prize for science, just agitation.

I don't agree with this statement. Her work in the science of reforestation cannot simply be discounted. She's a pioneer in the field.

The Nobel Prize gives her 15 minutes of fame on a worldwide stage. What statement to the world would you or I make given this opportunity?

I do agree with the rest of your post.

This disease is now striking all members in fast multiplying populations. Is this an engineered agent? Perhaps.

Back in 1988 the state of the art genetic science being thought in a certain Canadian University I attended was up to that level. Whether you are splicing a gene into a microorganism to clean up oil spills or splicing genes together to create an entirely new organism, the basics are the same.

By the time technology gets down to being thought at university level, you can bet that the economic and, shall we say �social benefits� of that technology have already been or are in the process of being exploited. Oh and I remember hearing more than once that HIV exhibited traits that you would ascribe to an engineered agent. In other words, if someone wanted to design a population control �weapon� they could scarcely have done better than HIV. That is the impression I got.

Or is this a natural agent? Not wanting to believe the former I think this is more than likely.

Over 6 billion humans and counting with rapidly depleting resources, polluting the atmosphere, polluting the water and driving species to extinction, Gaia is sick and Her immune system is about to kick into high gear. Too much stress on an environment by a local species will result in the natural equilibrium being disturbed until connected factors come into play to reestablish it. Emergent diseases due to deforestation or any other cause are perfect examples.

So as you can see, I don�t know what to make of the �conspiracy theory� since it is plausible in my opinion.

Whatever the source of AIDS... the fact is... we now live with it.

The refusal of the patent holders of AIDS medicines to allow generic production in Africa is inhuman to put it mildly and lends credence to the assumption that there are people in this world capable of such acts.

To add more information to this thread I direct the reader to this site I stumbled upon recently (I have not yet had time to explore it in detail). They claim:

What You'll Find Here

This web site introduces many scientific challenges to widely held beliefs about HIV and AIDS and explains these in simple terms. You'll find surprising facts about risks, insights into why testing HIV positive is not a death sentence (or even an indicator of infection with HIV), and discover how unfounded estimates and unfulfilled predictions have shaped the public's perception of AIDS.

We invite you to use the articles, information, references, and links at our site to conduct your own investigation and arrive at your own conclusions about HIV and AIDS.

What You Won't Find

We do not promote conspiracy theories, cures, homophobia, or any information not referenced from medical or scientific journals, government publications, international health agencies, or recognized news sources. We offer only verifiable data that can help you distinguish between fear and facts.

Think for Yourself

Alive & Well is not a philosophy, belief system or authoritarian organization. We do not tell you what to think, how to live, or what to do. Our mission is to inspire thoughtful dialogue and vital discussion in order to bring about meaningful solutions to the global tragedy of AIDS.
We encourage responsible behavior and healthy choices. We respect your right to make your own informed decisions regarding HIV and AIDS.
source

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Cancer is not a viros, and its not contaiges! And yes AIDS was created [its not a secret]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I'd think that AIDS would have to be engineered. I can't say I've heard of any other virus that manages to mutate so it can't be killed off.

I also read somewhere that HIV is a retrovirus (or is that rotovirus) and that actually giving that cocktail is what pushes someone with HIV into full-blown AIDS. I forget where I read that, but I found it VERY interesting. I'll have to run a Google search on it.

[edit on 11/30/2004 by Amethyst]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
I don't know how this hit me & it most likely has been touched on before. But what if & this is a big what if. What if viruses like AIDS & cancer was manufactored in a lab years & years ago as part of some sort of secret government biological weapon.

Nope. No way.

Cancer has been around for millions of years. There's all sorts of bodies in cemetaries that have cancers in them and they existed long before there were medical labs or germ warfare. Animals get cancer as well, and again this has been around ... well... probably forever.

AIDs is another very old disease in the great apes. They've found traces of it in anthropoids that go back over 100,000 years. The virus made a transition from humans to apes from eating "bush meat" (translated: monkeys and apes. This food might be eaten raw.)

What caused it to spread in humans is that one of the humans who caught the virus (and more probably did before) engaged in sex with other males. Through a chain of events, one of these partners infected "patient zero".

Patient Zero was the one who cruised for sex and was a bit of a jet setter (lots of travel.) His multiple partners are the source of the outbreak.

top topics

join