It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian Flight 370 Hijacked by US Navy to protect 'Suspicious Cargo' - Russia

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Another theory to entertain:

Malaysian Flight 370 Hijacked by US Navy to protect 'Suspicious Cargo' - Russia 15 Mar 2014 A new report circulating in the Kremlin prepared by the Russian Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces (GRU) states that Aerospace Defence Forces (VKO) experts remain "puzzled" as to why the United States Navy "captured and then diverted" a Malaysia Airlines civilian aircraft from its intended flight-path to their vast and highly-secretive Indian Ocean base located on the Diego Garcia atoll... Interesting to note, this report says, was that Flight 370 was already under GRU "surveillance" after it received a "highly suspicious" cargo load that had been traced to the Indian Ocean nation Republic of Seychelles, and where it had previously been aboard the US-flagged container ship MV Maersk Alabama. What first aroused GRU suspicions regarding the MV Maersk Alabama, this report continues, was that within 24-hours of off-loading this "highly suspicious" cargo load bound for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, the two highly-trained US Navy SEALS assigned to protect it, Mark Daniel Kennedy, 43, and Jeffrey Keith Reynolds, 44, were found dead under "suspicious circumstances."

Source

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Who knows what to think, but with everything the USA government does this is not that hard to believe.

What was the cargo? A Nuke?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

First of all, you should probably mention your source is an anti-government website because some people don't like clicking on that stuff. Second, why would the U.S. put a "package" on a civilian Malaysian airliner just to hijack it and steal it back from themselves?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumEffects

It is just a theory. Many have been entertained. BTW, what is an anti-government site????

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Interesting theory, i've been thinking about this as a theory, remember the Hacked emails of the US Army saying about false flag......

www.abovetopsecret.com...Hacked Emails of US Army Attache at US Embassy in Ukraine Speaks of False Flags to Involve Pentagon[/url]

well what if this is the false flag, and the plane filled with is about to finish its FF,

if your right and there is some valuable cargo, this is very scary

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Now that is a theory, bet on the arc of the covenant :-P

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Kind of a junk source but is this business about the cargo from the Maersk Alabama true? In other words, is it verifiable from multple sources?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well, it's seems they are dead alright.

Mark Daniel Kennedy
www.legacy.com...

Regarding Jeffrey Keith Reynolds. Couldn't find an obituary, but found this.
www.newsuk24.com...

Not sure of the sources, but well there they are. The fish just keep rotting on this one.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

I have no idea. I am just putting it out there for members to digest and dig further if they wish. Something is strange about this missing flight.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumEffects

They may have decided that doing it that way they could avoid a diligent military staff to record the transition .Out of sight out of mind and no official paper trail ...just a guess ...peace ETA as Obama goes through the ranks of removing people from their military duty and maybe installing better yes boss people ,these things will become less reported .Not that we hear a lot about but they have a way of silencing whistle blowers .

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
what if...... this plane was stolen in mid air by a tractor beam from a covert US craft, as a show of power to the Russia and China over Crimea?

www.bbc.co.uk...

this is why no one can find it, and russia or china cant say about it without risking telling the world about their crafts......

wow, did i just solve this and tell the world about these craft......

if i commit suicide in the next week, i am not suicidal!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
MH 370 has either ditched in the Indian Ocean East or west of the Maldives

OR

has 'shadowed' another aircraft and jumped into China or Pakistan

OR

is / was sitting at Diego Garcia......

PDUK

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
All of that would need verifying, obviously though the SEAL guys reports sounds a bit suss, obviously SOMETHING was going down.

Cargo = aliens? UFO?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Okay, I may be way off here. If China and Russia are "teaming up" could the cargo have been weaponry of some sort? Can a cargo bay be opened during flight and drop it's contents into, say.....water?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The source reads just like a Sorcha Faal article. I'm going to have to look into that.

ETA: It is directly from Sorcha Faal. Just go to her website.
It's titled "Russia “Puzzled” Over Malaysia Airlines “Capture” By US Navy"

Hoax Bin Material
edit on 3/18/2014 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Nothing goes missing from the skies unless THEY want it to be missing, and nothing gets full msm coverage unless THEY want it covered!
This story is on every msm channel in the world, and its there as a distraction!

What else is going on that THEY dont want us to notice?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

GrantedBail
Another theory to entertain:

A new report circulating in the Kremlin prepared by the Russian Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces (GRU)

Just a Sorcha Faal hoax
www.eutimes.net...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

You took the words right out of my mouth. I was just thinking of posting this very thing. Every media outlet in the world is covering this event. Normally when our government is up to something our media is flooded with distractions, but it seems media sources across the globe are distracting their people. That's a pretty broad spectrum to cover for distraction.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Goodie, a new report circling the Kremlin.

Hoax queen Sorcha Faal Strikes again.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

theunhivedmind.com...

SMH

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Geeeesh, this story keeps twisting and turning....

This seems to have originated from pakistancyberforce.blogspot.com... on the 15th and it won't let me copy/paste on the site so here's a screenshot with link.
Russia: Malaysia Flight 370 Hijacked by US Navy to protect "Suspicious Cargo"

Today an 'updated' blog. From what I gather the 'cargo' was being watched by China and China tried having it diverted to Hainan Island when it abruptly turned and went to Diego Garcia and then top disease scientist from US and China have also arrived.
Malaysian MH370 "Suspicious Cargo" Mystery Deepens; Top Disease Experts Rushed to Indian Ocean

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join