It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower and ex-World Banker Karen Hudes: 2nd species on Earth and in Vatican

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Below are a few links to some VERY interesting stuff from Brien Foerster & L. A. Marzulli...

WE FOUND THE NEPHILIM! | L.A. Marzulli

How can we explain elongated skulls that are thousands of years old that contain genetic material “unknown in any human, primate or animal known so far”? For months, many of us have been eagerly awaiting the results of the first DNA tests to ever be performed on the famous Paracas skulls. The results for one of the skulls are now in, and the scientist that did the testing is declaring that this skull represents a “new human-like creature” unlike anything that has ever been discovered before.

As I have written about previously, forensic analysis of these skulls show that they were not deformed by “cradle-boarding”. There are many examples of skulls that have been “cradle-boarded” down in South America, but the skulls that Foerster has been investigating are much different from those skulls.The tests on that sample of hair also showed that these skulls are not human.

DNA Results For The Nephilim Skulls In Peru

Other Videos:
YouTube Search: Brien Foerster
YouTube Search: NEPHILIM L.A. Marzulli

edit on Mar000000Fri, 21 Mar 2014 00:33:39 -050012am31Fri, 21 Mar 2014 00:33:39 -050020143321 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The big skulls have never been adequately explained. The volume of the skulls are not consistent with any known medical or genetic deformity, and the don't align with any known evolutionary path. Main stream science when it encounters the unexplainable will ignore it, or try and sell us a conventional explanation. This could well be a second species.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I raise you a non technical journal article for another one.

The link you provided I saw a lot of things for sale and videos but no peer reviews or scientific journals?

There are some red flags with this but I do like the quote in your signature.

There are a number of problems with the way he announced the preliminary results. Speaking to Discovery.com, science promoter and skeptic Sharon Hill said “This is an unconventional way of making ‘groundbreaking’ claims.”

Hill added “It’s not supported by a university, but by private funding. The initial findings were released in this unprofessional way (via Facebook, websites and an Internet radio interview) obviously because Foerster and the other researchers think this is very exciting news.”

There’s also the matter of the testing itself. According to Foerster, the geneticist who discovered the allegedly never-before-seen DNA, wants to remain anonymous. If that’s not a red flag for the credibility of your research, I don’t know what is.

edit on 52331America/ChicagoThu, 20 Mar 2014 23:52:54 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

signalfire
Always a tough call when you have someone with impeccable credentials, and at first they sound like a true whistleblower, but then they start going off the deep end, and you have to back away from some of the ideas because they're just too -out there-, now bringing everything they said into question. It's almost as if she's trying to discredit herself.

I agree, and that could be exactly what's going on here. Creating a "whistle blower" who sounds like she's lost touch with reality works well. This, along with accusing any true opponents of being nutcases has been the M.O. of the elites for at least as long as I've been alive.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

The whole peer review system is riddled with corruption and is used to promote rampant FRAUD.

Because science is the most corrupt area of academics there is, peer reviewed sources have become completely useless.

Remember, current scientific "truth" is defined and guarded by a committee of the most powerful people and organizations in the scientific community (it's called "peer review"). Anyone who has ever worked on a committee knows real progress under such systems is slow and painful. Real scientific progress usually comes from determined, outcast scientific rebels who are viciously attacked by old guard defenders of the current scientific community. You might recognize a few of their names: Einstein, Semmelweis, Copernicus, Tesla, and more than a few others.

modern science is ruled by conformity, not the search for scientific truth

Scientific fraud, however, is rampant amongst nearly all of the sciences and no "peer review" is immune. In fact, peer review is the problem.

This brings into question the so-called scientific process of peer review that is often cited as if it were holy writ and the end-all, be-all of truth. "It`s peer reviewed," they scream when anyone questions their research or evidence. The rejoinder should ask, "Peer reviewed by whom?"

The blame lies in the way that science is conducted with all other reasons emanating from this core paradigm change.

Peer review, however, has no such requirements. It is merely the opinion of the reviewing scientists who read the original work and give an editorial on it. No tests or double-checking of facts or methods are required. Basically, with peer review, someone writes a study paper and it is then sent to a group of scientific critics to either blast or praise it.

Professor Charlton is right. Peer review is bunk and is just editorializing in the name of science. It is because of this practice that the rampant fraud and misleading conclusions of scientific research is so prevalent today.

The Scientific Fraud Pandemic: Few Honest Scientists Remain

Despite its importance as the ultimate gatekeeper of scientific publication and funding, peer review is known to engender bias, incompetence, excessive expense, ineffectiveness, and corruption. A surfeit of publications has documented the deficiencies of this system.

How to Fix Peer Review

CircleOfDust

Here's some good info on your Religion of today called Science. From Michael Chrichton's book Next.

If we ever needed evidence that peer review is an empty ritual, this episode provides it. Many studies have shown that peer review does not improve the quality of scientific papers. Scientists themselves know it doesn‘t work. Yet the public still regards it as a sign of quality, and says, This paper was peer-reviewed,‘ or ;This paper was not peer-reviewed,‘ as if that meant something. It doesn‘t.

edit on MaruFri, 21 Mar 2014 01:06:17 -05001am31Fri, 21 Mar 2014 01:06:17 -050020140621 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

The whole peer review system is riddled with corruption and is used to promote rampant FRAUD.

In other words, you do not understand how it works. Natural News has been caught lying so many times that I wonder it is still allowed as a source here. Natural News exists to enable fraudulent quacks.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Murgatroid
reply to post by interupt42

Because science is the most corrupt area of academics there is, peer reviewed sources have become completely useless.

That is the beauty of arguing with scientific facts and evidence on your side. Even if they are corrupt they can't argue against the facts. The gotcha is can your case withstand the scrutiny, if its scientifically sound it should .
edit on 19331America/ChicagoFri, 21 Mar 2014 09:19:58 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by raedar

Good thing about being on Atkins Diet and not having very much money.

One I don't starve easily and 2 I really don't have much to lose. Makes me more dangerous than all the superpowers and their disciples drinking, snorting , buying, chasin $nake paper,and fkin all up in that capstone where only one eyeball and one mind resides.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Murgatroid
Below are a few links to some VERY interesting stuff from Brien Foerster & L. A. Marzulli...

Hard to take the Jerry Springer-esque studio/audience seriously, but it's an interesting subject. But for me the red haired giants are the Northmen (Vikings), who would indeed have seemed like giants to the native American's, whom having migrated up from South America were a relatively short race to begin with.

That's just my laymen's notion, but it makes more sense to me than Angel hybrids. Indeed if they were such formidable creatures how was it the native indians cornered them into a cave, setting fire to the cave mouth?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

McGinty

Murgatroid

Hard to take the Jerry Springer-esque studio/audience seriously, but it's an interesting subject. But for me the red haired giants are the Northmen (Vikings), who would indeed have seemed like giants to the native American's, whom having migrated up from South America were a relatively short race to begin with.

That's just my laymen's notion, but it makes more sense to me than Angel hybrids. Indeed if they were such formidable creatures how was it the native indians cornered them into a cave, setting fire to the cave mouth?

The humans adapt to the environment.

For example, babies of dark skinned Indians born in USA are much lighter skinned than their parents.

Humans can change quite greatly in appearance in just a few generations when environment changes.

However there are multiple human races on earth at this time; which means some people came from space at some point in history. However there is no recent influx. The last such event took place more than 100K years. So all races present on Earth at this time can be called earthlings.

The issue of aliens is very fascinating so there is a lot of speculation. However I believe there is also disinformation created by political entities. This subject is a way to divert people's attention from real issues.

There have been humans on this planet for a very very long time. This fact is suppressed by some political entities due to their political and/or religious beliefs.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

I love your reply, Many years ago I had (Ok here were the sensible can tune out to me) some vision's like something deep in my past and not this life, I saw a hot place like a dense fluid atmosphere (like you would imagine venus to look and heat haze rippline the image) and a long red craft with a broad sword like profile and angular vent's at the rear like cylindrical openings set at about 40 degree's angle facing backward on the side's (I say sword shaped or blade shaped but tapering to a sharp point at the nose and sleek almost aerodynamic form with no wing's until it got to the strange protrusions or tubes near the rear - I assume it was rear), along it's spine was a form of writing and it sent chill's down my spine of terror and felt it was a enemy or something very dangerous, the terrain was semi molten with rivulets of lava and three small white circular dome shaped craft with black window's, one near the front or tip of the much much larger red craft and two larger slightly different ones away from it but near it's rear, they looked military (with no window's or black markings if that is what they where) while I knew for some reason the smaller one was a transport or diplomatic vessel (it had what appeared to be window's around it - square not portal like but flush to the body and I felt they (in the landed craft not the red one) were dead, I was in another craft flying over them and we did not approach the red one which felt aggressive.

Another vision I saw three men sitting on chairs like boxes with the seat cut out of them and there arms on the arm rests but high at the back (abraham lincoln memorial like) in one piece white suit's with cylinder shaped helmet's and rounded oblong black visors long top to bottom but of a similar shape to the face on mars which I saw after these visions.

They were sitting around a contraption whith looked like a Cathode Ray Tube without the glass vaccuum enclosure which if you think about it in a vaccuum they would not need.

They were in a grey while cratered moon like environment with a black star filled sky above and on the screen I saw another like them but only visible from the shoulders up, the top of his helmet was different but otherwise like there's in that around the crown there were fasteners or clasps.

He said "Star fleet on sea bed!"

Now I had a feeling the human race was very ancient and someone had forced survivors of some war to return to a reserve planet were humans also existed but much more primitive human's and they had to abandon there technology but tried to hide some of there ships' on a sea bed somewhere, there was a feeling of resignation as if there was no choice and colony world's which had been home for hundreds of thousands of years had been lost.
All there advanced technology was forbidden and stripped away but they had lost so there defeater was being almost merciful forcing them to try to survive on a savage abandoned planet.

Anyway I was extremely stressed at the time and they could have just been visions but I thought you might be interested Gargindia

edit on 27-3-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

They have larger heads, brains. Tend to have bigger jaws, and bony stature. Are a 'race' from the same genus, maybe different species but DO sometimes produce fertile offspring and likely the 'Ancients' of our human civilization were hybrids of these thus the tall hat of Vatican people and others.

So, what is their scientific name? Surely someone must give them one to differentiate from Homo sapiens!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

GargIndia

McGinty

Murgatroid

The humans adapt to the environment.

For example, babies of dark skinned Indians born in USA are much lighter skinned than their parents.

Humans can change quite greatly in appearance in just a few generations when environment changes.

However there are multiple human races on earth at this time; which means some people came from space at some point in history. However there is no recent influx. The last such event took place more than 100K years. So all races present on Earth at this time can be called earthlings.

The issue of aliens is very fascinating so there is a lot of speculation. However I believe there is also disinformation created by political entities. This subject is a way to divert people's attention from real issues.

There have been humans on this planet for a very very long time. This fact is suppressed by some political entities due to their political and/or religious beliefs.

Very interesting indeed and you speak with authority, which means i really must ask, what authority is that - what are you basing these beliefs upon?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join