It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower and ex-World Banker Karen Hudes: 2nd species on Earth and in Vatican

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I'm thinking someone paid and/or threatened her to say these things.

A lot of people were listening to her, so to get people to stop, what do you do?

She dies people talk. You bash her people see your fear. She discredits herself, now your home free.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Out of all the people who say weird and outrageous things she the most well placed to actually know something that others couldn't.

I mean we have so many stories, legends, myths, sculptures, paintings, accounts from every continent over centuries saying that people from the sky came here. The holy books speak of angels that came from heaven and messed with us. We have a part of history that is a big blur. We are confused about our origins. We know there are some who are pure evil on this planet.

I don't think she is crazy, I think a lot of people are in denial. These beings are very old and intelligent, we are no match for their intellect. Their is only one thing they can't stand and that is supreme authority. Only one has it and he is being discredited over and over and over again, on TV, in books, on the internet, in schools, this is a spiritual war people.

Sleep tight.

edit on 18-3-2014 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The demon is once again trying to pass the buck on their favorite scapegoat. Let her fall into the abyss of conspiracy theory nothingness.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I dunno about this lady.

The corruption she talks about is most likely the product of garden-variety psychopaths that we appear to have in abundance. Nothing she talks about requires the "outer limits" style big brain species to make the story work (even if they did exist at one time).

If she insists that these big-brain humanoids are the problem, she should be showing photos and video. Otherwise, her credibility seriously suffers.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

DrumsRfun
The financial stuff seems plausible.
The other stuff to me seems like she has been talking to David Icke and Alex Jones too much.

Also,when she talked about the other species and the doctor guy in Egypt....she said it is not a theory but a fact.
I would love to see those facts.
Another thing....if their dna is different...than we have science to prove it.
Wheres the science and facts to back the "other species" theory up??

She should stick to finances.

I also would like to see some facts on the "nuke" thing on Oct. 8th.
Clear seismic charts that DO NOT say earthquake.

That should separate the men from the boys so to speak.
edit on 18-3-2014 by DrumsRfun because: so as not to upset my reptilian overlords

It has been discussed in the past. Either the stress of being at the top of the power pyramid turns them into scaly skinned reptoids, or they get replaced by a lookalike replacement

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.truthcontrol.com...
edit on 18-3-2014 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
All total flimflammery, no evidence of course, not one credible piece of empiricism to show for such quite frankly outrageous and far reaching claims.
edit on 18-3-2014 by Bellor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by raedar

Thanks for making this thread OP!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bitsforbytes

These beings are very old and intelligent, we are no match for their intellect.

So there were few of them left after the ice age and before that they covered the planet, but they sat back and watched our species spread and multiply until were are using up the entire resources of the planet, maybe destroying it in the process? Seems a little odd to me.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by raedar

Hi All,

After Watching this Video I googled Karen Huges Schizophrenia. Take a look at these court docs posted on dailypaul.com

www.dailypaul.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Lizzard people ? meh. I honestly dont care. I hate humans. Every other specie than hunans is better. Humans are stupid enough to be controled. If i met the other specie i would obviously try to friend it.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mcpoo52

After Watching this Video I googled Karen Huges Schizophrenia.

100% pure 'hokum'...

Its a compliment, when they say you are Insane!

FYI: whistleblowers have ALWAYS been labeled crazy, this is SOP.

For example: "Bank laundering whistleblower labeled 'insane' then locked away in psychiatric hospital for seven years"

Karen Hudes is a courageous soul who has made a selfless sacrifice on OUR behalf.

http://www.dailypaul.com/298487/karen-hudes-schizophrenic?page=1

edit on Mar000000Wed, 19 Mar 2014 04:23:47 -05004am31Wed, 19 Mar 2014 04:23:47 -050020142319 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Now this would be an interesting AMA thread. As long as it could be kept under control.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

cantsee4looking
is it me,or does this lady say the same thing in each interview she conducts?
its almost like she is reading it off...
interesting all the same.

They learned something from Carl Rove and Little Bush. Just stick to script, no matter what the truth is. Sooner or later, it becomes fact.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by raedar

If it was true then it would explains where missing plane went its time for dinner. What proof does she have?

Despite this shes hundred times more credible than the average obscure no one cares about whistleblower like Laura Eisenhower who clearly is on lots of Meds when she speaks of Aliens stuff.
edit on 19-3-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by raedar

I have had a think about this after watching the video, it is very interesting but I believe there is a method to her madness, she has released some inflamatory information about the world bank and may be potentially in possession of far more.
Her life may be at risk, more plausible and maybe this is her way of creating an opt our clause to her own previous statement's in order to try to, by ruining her own reputation, no longer be a prime target for a slip in the bath tub or a nasty and fatal gardening accident or maybe she is being forced to act in this way.

The alternative is she is speaking the truth, in which case is she talking about the supposed cannibalistic and blood ceremony NWO leaders, personally I believe in aliens and that the human race may not be the only sentiant race on earth but I truly believe the maps she spoke of are from human origin and we are the one's whose ruins lie under the wave's.

If this Homo Capensis exists and is manipulating the human race then they are most certainly playing a fatal game as the human race is not as dumb as it think's itself (Except in sheep-herd mode) and will undoubtedly hunt them down if evidence of such come's to light even over the objections of they whom claim it would be wrong, it is bad enough being slaves to a group of corrupt world leaders without finding out they may be a group of self congratulatory non human's which regard a race which has proven superior to them as animal's.

Human invention has created the technology we now use and human science not Homo Carpensis as they would if it is even remotely true be merely a group of administrator's and let's be fair an administrator job is were the washed up science teachers go and not the inventive one's.

If the statement was true however in the biblical expression they would be regarded as sub-nephilim degenerates.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by terriblyvexed

If no one has mentioned it, what better way to discredit a whistleblower than planting a believe in them that makes them look crazy.

The could have had people tell her things in a way that would make her believe them or they could have just planted the ideas.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This is the Dark Hand group, that runs our banking, royal families, zionists, leadership, satanic groups, ritual murders, drives all our wars, and all lambs, christians being sacrificed, ie the white wedding to saturn. Very dark group of what they're calling ET, stemming from Annanuki.

My answer is, "many have come throughout many cycles, but what has happened to them?" Earth is protected, we are also called to wake up and answer the call to serve and protect our loved ones, everyone adn the world. We are also to be the protectors. And all renegades get rounded up.

Have to say, love Doctor Who, and found this particular scene. The all seeing eye versus, the real cosmic management team, the ones who clean up during every cycle and reboot and reform the school. Bad things may happen for a time, according to free will and people not doing the work of waking up, but instead giving into the material world and distractions around them, however, its got a set number of days. And not only does the management team have the big say, and the real Creator, but also, we do as we wake up, have a lot more. We're also the doctor.

Doctor Who- Eleven "I'm the doctor, basically, RUN!"

I don't call what they deal with primarily ET, and its certainly not a chicken related to the so called dino's here. If its NOT a big chicken/raptor, what is it? Certainly not a co-species, unless the renegades who fled here think they have rights to the school when its rebooting, and they don't! Lower frequency beings, dark hand. There is a group of reptilian type entities from saturn that fits the bill for their adoration I guess....

And from the real cosmos to you, the real Higher Levels and from humans who are children from on High, Earth Has Protection!

And the good wins every single time.

the real message in this clip is for us to speak up, to actually speak up and out to the illuminati and controllers and assure them we see through it all, we will not follow their orders and that we are here now, wide awake, serve and protect. we are the protectors

My message to all the dark hand, Basically RUN!
edit on 19-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This shouldn't even be a surprise to people, the Illuminati have been telling us for a long time now that there are hybrids on the Earth, hell even the Bible tells us this. It's like Lady Gaga says, they've created a race within the race of humanity. Whether it's aliens, fallen angels or break-away humans, there's no doubt in my mind some type of hybridization program is being carried out.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

""If she's as reputable as it appears (and I do believe she is - Yale Graduate, 20 years at the World Bank),,,""

So going to Yale and working at the World Bank makes her reputable? You've got to be kidding, right?
edit on 19-3-2014 by yamammasamonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

well if you dont want to believe someone a reputable as Karen then why believe any conspiracy? im pretty sure most conspiracy comes from less informed people... she seems pretty legit im not saying believe everyone but this is as close to the center of power that us seekers have got..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join