It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowden, Russia/Crimea, Flight MH370 connection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

The U.S. is not Sissyfied, they are just dormant. The only way the U.S. will rise up is if we get attack on the main land. Then god help us.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Skorpy

The U.S. is not Sissyfied, they are just dormant.

Actually sissified was one of the nicer words I could have used. Pus**fied is really more along the lines of what I meant to say.

The US has become a nation of holier than thou whiners that love to take the moral high ground no matter what happens because they are "better" than everybody else. I think Americans has become just like their patron animal the Eagle. Its a big bird that steals from other birds to survive and while its pretty to look at and makes a loud screeching noise from time to time, it is such a fragile animal.

Just the last 15-20 years have brought about some major changes to the way society wants its males to be percieved. You can really notice it with TV programming. Ever notice how many shows are on TV where the husband/boyfriend is just a bumbling idiot who can't do anything right? And his wife/girlfriend/whatever has to be the strong one thats always getting him out of some kind of trouble and fixing all the messes he creates?

There have always been men that acted like boys, but my God there are just getting to be more and more of them that act like irresponsible kids these days. I think alot of it has to do with the fact that our society has no rights of passage to adulthood. Other cultures and societies had a clear definition of when you became a man. Not so anymore. So everyone just stays as perpetual boys.

I got to hang out with some Russian regular army guys while I was in Bosnia once. Their interpreter could speak pretty good english as well so I struck up a conversation with them about Basic training in the Russian army compared to american. They told me that its common to get beat, kicked, puched whatever if you screw up too much. You'll get yelled at, spit at, cussed out, whatever it takes to make you into a good soldier.

Contrast that to the american military. Where they can't even touch the recruits anymore, or curse at them, or scream at them too much because its "too stressful". I'm sorry, but I've been to two different combat zones and they were both alot more stressful than getting an ass chewing. And now thanks to that bozo Panetta women are going to be trained for front line combat right along with the men........ It totally baffles me as to why. Especially when you look at history and see that the only people that have used women for soldiers have been communists, cowards and dictators.
edit on 19-3-2014 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
That's just sad.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I find the whole Snowden approach intriguing, NSA mole roles to Russia of all places? Stance of country apparently and suddenly changes towards other pockets of Europe with ethnic Russian populations, Putin currently pinned down in allegedly( for arguments sake) Empire building, Israel has free hand on Syria, middle East still in relaxed mode of chaos and disruption as Libya now screaming for help to counter insurgency and people say Putin is the Master at Chess Mmmm?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I haven't posted in years for a reason but I need to post on this topic quickly.

You are right there is a reason, keep looking, trust your intuition. Go look at Iranian USS Nimitz replica being constructed right now. . .

See you all on the other side!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join