It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Going VIRAL* Former Obama Supporter burns her last bridge to Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

trollz
Yeah that's all fine and nice, but I wonder how long it'll be until she has an unfortunate accident.
Probably not the best idea to taunt a president who's ok with assassinating his own citizens.
edit on 3/18/2014 by trollz because: (no reason given)

Ok, the president can't just drone strike everyone who disagrees with him, if he did that, we'd have millions of dead Americans.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

This poor progressive minded girl. What she is failing to understand is the root problem.......The progressive mindset. She still has it and will fall over and over again for the same old lies. Until she grows up and becomes conservative minded. It really is that simple.

If you raise your kids as progressives they stand I high chance of never leaving home and going to college for degrees they can never use in the real world. Look how many 20 and 30 somethings are not even leaving the nest or working real jobs for that matter. The reason is parental and schooling failure of the progressive kind.

I always find it funny how they always want freedom but are against the very things that give it to them........The 2nd. This is a fact not a truth.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Ah, as usual SubTruth shows up and attempts to make it a partisan debate. Dude, do you have anything else in your life other than disparaging a large segment of your fellow Americans? Do you sit around in your underwear seething about those "Dirty Liberals"? How many hours of Fox news do you actually watch per day? I cannot remember the last time I saw a post from you that was not "rabble rabble rabbling" with your torch and pitchfork about "progressives".

This (yes very pretty) young woman had all kinds of relevant and informative things to say and most of the responses to what she said in this thread amount to "mmmmmm boobs and butt". Gross. I'm going to go shower now.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

SubTruth
reply to post by eLPresidente

This poor progressive minded girl. What she is failing to understand is the root problem.......The progressive mindset

The root of the problem is the partisan ignorance that you're spouting off!
Partisan divide and conquer, is an anicient Machiavellian parlour trick by the "big people," to remain in control.

She still has it and will fall over and over again for the same old lies. Until she grows up and becomes conservative minded. It really is that simple.

Wrong again! She's waking up to the fact that it doesn't matter who the powers at be, tap to fill the POTUS job opening.
She's getting off the rodent wheel. You sir, are still dashing for that imaginary cheddar!

You should grow young, and learn to do some critical thinking and research for yourself with an open mind. Get outside your comfort zone.
I know you're a lost cause, but the younger generation is not.
You can't fight against the youth. Cause we're strong..

edit on 19-3-2014 by DenyFlatulence because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2014 by DenyFlatulence because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The problem is u can try to help the poor all u want your just the working poor broke I saw how bad the cost got on the poor for the rich always pass the real estate local and state tax onto the consumer I lived in Massachusetts and saw the greed and coruption that happened while the mentaly ill and disabled couldn't afford housing and as democrates in mass only gave money to Crownies and goverment jobs to family members who happened only be black or irish as are great black governor helped his daughter who is gay but because he had money and could afford the hospital bills for his wife and her mental illness he made cuts that destroyed the hospital availabilty to the mentaly ill there are know month waits to get into a hospital you tell your dems they only care about lining there and send tax dollars over seas thru charities while rep pay taxes directly to are great republic you get of dem high horse learn your place leach.reply to: DenyFlatulence

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Also they were never prosecuted but always never got charged know that the devil is a democrat so they exhibit greed jealousy envy hate putting ones responsibility on others and blaming others for your problems reply to: Torturesgrip

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join