It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent Epidemic; The Untold Story of Vaccines Movie dire

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Pardon?

csimon
My son began his first symptoms of Autism within 2 weeks after receiving his first set of vaccinations. About 2.5 years later we ran him through a week long battery of tests at a major children's hospital hundreds of miles away in which it was determined that he does in fact have ASD. He'll be 12 this year and that was the last vaccination he has received. The decision not to continue vaccinations came from both his mother and I.

Our decision was partially based on an opinion from a close relative (in the medical profession) who had previously avoided vaccines for her son altogether. She had told us of the growing concern about Autism frequency in boys, and that given what she has witness she was not taking a chance. Also, due to the fact mentioned above.

Label me however you wish, I could care less.

Who knows what is causing it really? Just until you have an answer don't bark up my tree.
edit on 23-3-2014 by csimon because: added slight detail

There are lots of theories as to what causes autism.
From what I can gather there isn't just one definitive cause but several factors, some needing to be concurrent.

What I'm very sure about though is that autism isn't caused by vaccines.

Since we're on the subject of skating evidence and proof, let me quote a T-shirt I saw today.

"Autism - Is not a tragedy. Running out of bacon is.
Also ignorance. But mostly the bacon thing."

Anyone can post links to internet gibberish, it doesn't make for proof or fact.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join