It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent Epidemic; The Untold Story of Vaccines Movie dire

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

Yes, I get periodic emails from nvic.org. Very good site and they work hard for all of us. Fighting the fight.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

GetHyped

SunnyDee

The word "proposes" stand out to me.

Are you insinuating that herd immunity isn't a real thing? It's basic biology. Consider:

www.publichealth.va.gov...

Also, we are seeing a resurgence of diseases supposedly, and yet most states boast a very high percentage of vaccinated.

Herd immunity needs to be around 85-95% for most diseases:

adventuresinsecurity.com...

What does that tell You? Well actually it could tell you many things. The vaccines aren't working, or the vaccines never worked and the disease is just reoccurring naturally, or a herd mentality, I mean immunity has little effect.

Or it tells you that even a minor number of ignorant anti-vaxxers are enough to compromise the herd immunity for the rest of us.

Here is a page with some good charts, check it out and read about diphtheria.
childhealthsafety.wordpress.com...

This is intellectually dishonest. I will give you the benefit of the dount and assume you have been suckered. Here, take a look at the incidence rates and tell me vaccines aren't effective:

www.cdc.gov...

Every comment here in your post is intellectually dishonest. Your last chart above? Only from 1950 on! Try looking at the charts I suggested. They clearly show firm decreases in the common diseases from 1901 to present, and the biggest decreases were from 1901 to 1950. Also while you're at it go look at your state's vaccination percentages. They are above your herd immunity numbers, and yet diseases still reoccur and are now mutating to more serious strains, such as whooping cough.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

It's like all things in the human world, a small percentage of people will be adversely affected to an extreme level. Whilst I agree that this is a travesty I am not sure cancelling all vaccinations is the answer. Big Pharma need to improve vaccines to the point where as few people as possible are infected. But saying that there will always be a small percentage affected - always!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
My mind is never going to be changed to a no vaccine point of view so I'll leave you to this.

I hope you are childless I really do. If not I really feel sorry for your children. They are going to suffer.

what a disgusting thing to say....and you are showing a complete lack of intelligence and reason.

I am sorry that there are even people like you on ATS.....it makes me sick.

The OP was trying to give a bit of research for his/her side of an argument and you say you hope he/she is childless?!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

GetHyped

Yes, you clearly know more about vaccines that the entire scientific establishment who have spent decades of their lives meticulously researching and experimenting with them.

who? What scientists? You mean the ones that work for big pharma companies.....give me a break!

maybe the ones at the CDC? You should look into where all of those "scientists" came from....you guessed it...big pharma

maybe the FDA....check into where most of those scientists come from.....big pharma

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

GetHyped

InverseLookingGlass
reply to post by GetHyped

I didn't say that. But if you need to exaggerate to make your point, carry on.

By being anti-vaccine, you are by definition someone who thinks they know more about vaccines that the entire scientific establishment who have spent decades of their lives meticulously researching and experimenting with them.

You're also dead wrong.
edit on 18-3-2014 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

your comment should have just been

"By being anti-vaccine, you are by definition...someone who thinks"

you should have just left it there.

because if you are pro vaccine....you aren't thinking....you are just listening to whatever you are told by MSM and big pharma

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well, I'm in the middle of a regional breakout of measles and 80% of the cases are isolated to a single, private school where majority of the students are unvaccinated due to religious beliefs.

I couldn't be more glad to be vaccinated than I am right now.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I say, f*** the herd! Let all the weaklings die. Me and my kids will take disease over vaccinations any day.
edit on 43pm3America/Chicago11u14 by saneguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Over 40 years ago, my children's pediatrician advised against giving them a smallpox vaccine, unless I adamantly insisted.
There hasn't been a case of smallpox in the US since 1949, and no cases anywhere in the entire world since 1977.

Vaccines can be made without all of the chemical additives. Perhaps they should offer chemical free ones to all the people who are concerned about putting toxic chemicals- in any amount- into their loved ones. I'd GLADLY cough up any amount of extra production/profit costs if I had a child that I felt needed to be vaccinated.

If vaccinating is really an issue of 'public safety', then they should all be free of charge. And free of toxic chemicals. There should be a law prohibiting Big Pharma from making ANY profit off of vaccines, and maybe that would take the corruption and propaganda out of the equation.

Peer pressure doesn't seem to be working so good. Too many people have learned not to belive everything they're told without doing thorough, unbiased research.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

saneguy
I say, f*** the herd! Let all the weaklings die. Me and my kids will take disease over vaccinations any day.

How very human of you.
You must be so proud of yourself.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

GetHyped

InverseLookingGlass

By being anti-vaccine, you are by definition someone who thinks they know more about vaccines that the entire scientific establishment who have spent decades of their lives meticulously researching and experimenting with them.

You're also dead wrong.

because if you are pro vaccine....you aren't thinking....you are just listening to whatever you are told by MSM and big pharma

Or that you have enough of a medical or scientific background to understand that pretty much everything the anti-vaxxers say is regurgitated lies and misinformation?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

SunnyDee

Yes, I get periodic emails from nvic.org. Very good site and they work hard for all of us. Fighting the fight.

No, they're not working hard for you.
They're working hard for Joe Mercola as he's the one who bankrolls them.

To put it in simple language;
NVIC shill for Mercola.

scienceblogs.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Fortunately, university level research has been done to study prevalence of diseases in the pre vaccine era and compared it to the vaccine era.

Their was over 100,000 cases of hepatitis A before the Hep A vaccine. Today their is only 11,000. Explain that.

I'm very much pro vaccine and pro science in case you weren't clear. Much of this junk science that is thrown around is exactly that, junk. I'll watch the remainder of the video tonight when I'm out of my classes

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

saneguy

You need to change your name on this site. Your words disprove it.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

EnderMEM

Fortunately, university level research has been done to study prevalence of diseases in the pre vaccine era and compared it to the vaccine era.

Their was over 100,000 cases of hepatitis A before the Hep A vaccine. Today their is only 11,000. Explain that.

I'm very much pro vaccine and pro science in case you weren't clear. Much of this junk science that is thrown around is exactly that, junk. I'll watch the remainder of the video tonight when I'm out of my classes

Could you post that university level research please? Junk science is one of those terms that fits quite well with most of the studies done prior to roll out of many pharmaceuticals. How many drugs have been pulled after their patents expire? Junk science was introduced prior to each of those products. Check out a link I posted on page 2. Lots of historical data there. It won't fit your beliefs, but it's there for you to ponder in any case.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

SunnyDee

EnderMEM

Could you post that university level research please? Junk science is one of those terms that fits quite well with most of the studies done prior to roll out of many pharmaceuticals. How many drugs have been pulled after their patents expire? Junk science was introduced prior to each of those products. Check out a link I posted on page 2. Lots of historical data there. It won't fit your beliefs, but it's there for you to ponder in any case.

There may be lots of historical data there but those graphs discuss MORTALITY i.e. death rates and in the way you're presenting them are intellectually dishonest.
A better way of seeing the influence of vaccines is to look at the rates of INCIDENCE i.e. how many people actually contract the illnesses.
Not surprisingly the rates of incidence fall in perfect harmony with the introduction of the relevant vaccine.

Have a read of this if you're curious about learning.
www.sciencebasedmedicine.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Pardon?

UxoriousMagnus

GetHyped

InverseLookingGlass

You're also dead wrong.

Or that you have enough of a medical or scientific background to understand that pretty much everything the anti-vaxxers say is regurgitated lies and misinformation?

because you have to have a "background" to understand something?

I have a degree in Architecture....but my love is aeronautics ....I have studied aeronautics for the past 14 years on my own....but according to you....I can't know anything about it because it isn't my "background".

Got it! Thanks for clearing that up.

I also have been studying health and vaccines etc for about the last 20 years because .... again ... I am intrigued by it.....but it isn't my "background".....so....I can't know anything about it.

P.S. There are tons of virologists, practitioners and professors that think vaccines are a bad idea....so maybe their "background" is in basket weaving or something

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

InverseLookingGlass

oh yeah like your statement about giving a kid all his vaccines at once if it's so safe. That was not over dramatic huh?
It's really not likely that you know more than these clinicians and your pediatrician either. Just because you read an insert. That VS years of school on virology and immunization. I read some inserts too. The one that came with my birth control pills for instance. That doesn't make me a gynecologist though.
edit on PMu31u0331236312014-03-19T13:36:08-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

But at the same time you wouldn't claim to know more than a fully trained commercial pilot would you?

I can point out a mansard roof when I see one. I know what a flying buttress is and I know the difference between a Victorian house and a cape cod but I'd never presume that I know more than you about architecture because I like reading about it.
edit on PM000000310000000331241312014-03-19T13:41:19-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

All vaccines are free of charge if you go to your local board of health. But people look at the board of health free vaccines like it's some low level health clinic for the poor. Once I found out they vaccinate for free that's where we took the kids. We had a pediatrician for them but didn't pay them to give vaccines we could get for free.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join