Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Silent Epidemic; The Untold Story of Vaccines Movie dire

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This movie is very good. I came upon it while reading another article here www.bobtuskin.com... why anti-vaxxers should be more vocal.

Worth a watch and a share. In the first 8 minutes or so, there is a picture of a child after his second round of MMR covered in giant red spots. I thought to myself, "My God! I would feel like the most horrible parent for allowing the vaccine be given to my child as I watch them suffer miserably". The story then concluded that the child cleared up from the fever and rash so much so that they gave another round of it 6 months later, and watched their child disappear into the "spectrum" forever.

edit on 18-3-2014 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

I cant seem to embed this youtube movie, but here it is. www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-3-2014 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Yes by all means let's stop vaccinating our children. Then we get to watch them suffer and die from small pox, polio, encephalitis from chicken pox, measles etc...
Nope I love my children and will do what ever it takes to prevent suffering.
Let me also add if I may. I have been a mother for nearly forty years and the very worst reaction of any vaccine my kids have ever received was a fever. Quite common when a foreign substance is introduced to the immune system.
I was vaccinated along with my brother and sisters. Their kids are vaccinated too. No harm to any. We have a big italian family. No cousins had bad reactions. None of their kids either.
Not one bad reaction. But none of these kids got these terrible illnesses either. Vaccines are a good thing. They save lives. Please vaccinate your children. Save lives. Get vaccinated!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
Yes by all means let's stop vaccinating our children. Then we get to watch them suffer and die from small pox, polio, encephalitis from chicken pox, measles etc...
Nope I love my children and will do what ever it takes to prevent suffering.
Let me also add if I may. I have been a mother for nearly forty years and the very worst reaction of any vaccine my kids have ever received was a fever. Quite common when a foreign substance is introduced to the immune system.
I was vaccinated along with my brother and sisters. Their kids are vaccinated too. No harm to any. We have a big italian family. No cousins had bad reactions. None of their kids either.
Not one bad reaction. But none of these kids got these terrible illnesses either. Vaccines are a good thing. They save lives. Please vaccinate your children. Save lives. Get vaccinated!!!

Absolutely right. Plus, failure to get vaccinated for mumps could mean that catching the virus leads to hearing loss. Which is what happened to me.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

The red spots were harmless. It was not a full own case of measels which is much worse is accompanied by high fever and carries the chance of encephtlitis a brain swelling disease which often results in death.
Vaccines that use live cultures can sometimes bring on a mild case of the disease but will never I repeat never result in a full blown case of the disease. Please you're not helping your fellow man by advocaiing people to not protect their children. Very irresponsible of you really. You should read up more on the benefits of vaccines instead of focusing on rare cases of bad reactions. I stress rare cases of bad reactions.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I am sorry to read that. Mumps also can lead to reproductive sterility. So much sufferang can be prevented.
I am too old to have received the MMR so I got measels mumps and rubella (aka German measels)fortunately without consequence but as you personally know that is not always the case.
edit on PM000000310000000331233312014-03-18T13:33:45-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

I was five when it happened, so I can't remember what it was like to hear normally. That said, I've saved a fortune in not buying expensive stereo systems over the years!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

In 1960, 3 years before the measles vaccine was licensed, there were well over 3 million cases of measles. It was considered a normal childhood disease. Once you got it and recovered, you could look forward to a lifetime immunity. The mortality rate for measles in 1960 was .007%. That means 1 in 14285 died from wild measles. I'm guessing it was skewed towards the poor with limited access to healthcare but I can't prove that.

During a 2008 outbreak in the US, 185 cases were documented. 5% already had the two shot vaccine. There were zero deaths.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

I looked and found different figures so I guess you find what you look for. Still the benefits far far outweigh the few bad results. There are people who are sensitive to vaccines I admit that but we can't let those few cases make the decision for us. There is just no getting around the fact that vaccines save lives.
Do you have a clue what small pox was like?

www.immunize.org...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
So nobody watched the movie. Got it.

You all sound like you could work for a pharmaceutical company. I don't claim that all vaccines are bad. Personally, I think they should be given "possibly" when children are quite a bit older and certainly not so many at once. I have no clue when that would be. As the movie says, it is almost impossible to find a study that is not conducted or paid for by a pharmaceutical company and their idea of no side effects is after 2 weeks of no obvious problems.

Don't watch it, if you don't want to see another side to things. You have a choice...for now.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

I looked and found different figures so I guess you find what you look for. Still the benefits far far outweigh the few bad results. There are people who are sensitive to vaccines I admit that but we can't let those few cases make the decision for us. There is just no getting around the fact that vaccines save lives.
Do you have a clue what small pox was like?

www.immunize.org...

These are pictures of people immunized:
www.vaccineriskawareness.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
My mind is never going to be changed to a no vaccine point of view so I'll leave you to this.

I hope you are childless I really do. If not I really feel sorry for your children. They are going to suffer.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I admitted there are a few who are sensitive to the pathogen. Still very few and the benefits outweigh these cases. No it's never a good thing when children suffer and we can't know for sure who will have a bad reaction that's a sorry fact.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

My kids are full grown. How are they going to suffer?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
We can't compare the vaccination schedule from 30 years ago (or more) with what's recommended now.

It's now 49 doses (!) of 14 different vaccines by the age of 6 with HepB being given to newborns (the medical profession seems to presume that all new mothers are IV drug users). Most of them are given in groupings, which means a very immature immune system being assaulted with several very serious diseases at one time. The medical profession seems to think any reactions to them are just coincidental and not related (try calling up your doc a few days after your kid has been vaccinated and getting them to admit a high fever or worse was caused by the vaccine).

The vaccine makers have been made immune from prosecution for any damages caused, but if you look hard enough, you'll find that they've paid out millions if not billions in quiet settlements for damages and wrongful death suits.

Please don't extrapolate off your own experience with immunizations to everyone else. And we really need to figure out what's causing all the cases of autism, etc., especially since at least some of those kids seem to be violence-prone. Or, maybe it's the pharmaceuticals they're given for the depression and ADHD... but that's another thread.

In any event, your right to be protected from certain diseases stops at other people's arms. You can't force vaccinations, but you can stay out of crowds, off public transport and homeschool your kids if you're worried about them being exposed to other people's diseases (and mind sets). If you're not willing to adjust your life accordingly, you're not really worried about the diseases, are you? You're also not a believer in personal freedom (you know, that whole 'America is great, flag waving thing?)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

No I don't work for nor am I a shill for any pharmaleutical company. But I expect to be called one whenever I post an opposicg view point here on ATS . It's par for the course.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

We're they vaccinated ?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

My kids doctors did tell me to expect a fever every time. Every time. Not once did they try to pull the wool over my eyes. They even told me to expect a slight rash to the chicken pox vaccine. Not the same pediatrician for all three. These were different doctors who gave me the info I needed when my kids got vaccinated so I don't know who your practitioner is but none of mine lied or tried to cover up.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The amount of kids with health problems and immune system deficiencies around here has increased substantually over the last thirty years. Between poorly tested food chemistry and the vaccines being given to kids look what we have created. Look at the past overuse of antibiotics without a complete understanding of the microbes importance in our digestive system.

It seems that all these mistakes are tacked on as creation by the companies making chemicals and pharmaceuticals. I can't put this on the doctors other than most doctors are not properly evaluating what is happening or not informing the people. I know, it is not the job of the doctors to get in a shooting match with these companies.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Autoimmune problems are epidemic. Autism 1 in 10000 in 1980. Today more than 1:50. Where is science!!!! Doing sponsored science, that's where. profit.

report after report of severe vaccine symptoms. All treatable with other medications of course. Are we supposed to ignore our eyes and believe corporations? No we are not. These same corporations and their paid apologists told people countless chemicals are safe and they were really toxic. profit

Lead in gasoline, tobacco, mercury in vaccines. These were all "safe" until financial pressure caused changes to occur. profit.

My child's Dr didn't even know vaccines contained aluminum. Because they are programmed by group think. I know aluminum in combo vaccinations well exceed toxic limits. profit

Do not let them stick your new born with Hep B it's a matter of life and death. Don't let these profit hungry bastards give your child multiple vaccinations at one time .

If you choose to vaccinate, only do one at a time. Do not take a vaccine if your child has any symptoms of sickness. Listen to your parents intuition. Don't let them pressure you.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
My sons were vaccinated, but 20 years ago, before they started adding additional vaccines, that looking into, most children do not need.
Even back then, both of my sons ended up with chicken pox.
The youngest so bad, he had them from head to toe, even down his throat. So what was the point of that one?

I have advised my children to please read everything they can, make informed decisions, and only due the vaccines one at a time.

So, does that make me a bad grandma? No, well informed, and just asking people to use common sense.
Us older people survived just fine with the basics, so why shouldn't kids today be able to do the same?
edit on 18-3-2014 by chiefsmom because: spelling as usual
edit on 18-3-2014 by chiefsmom because: spelling as usual

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution