It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what created us and everything else...I'm finished

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
God is only the beginning and end of the Greek alphabet, the alpha and omega, literally The Word, the logos. He is only ever found among words.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

PsychoEmperor
There are two possibilities.

1. There was always something.

2. Something was created out of Nothing.

Those are the only two options, neither of which is explained by evolution.

This statement is just too general, in my opinion. Can we really say these are the only two options? And can we really define these options, applying our very limited words (like "something" and "nothing") on a cosmic scale? Also, there is the possibility that both statements are true!

Not sure what evolution has to do with this, evolution cannot happen if nothing exists, right? Maybe you were thinking of abiogenesis?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad
Words can explain everything Bandit...EVERYTHING...

Heh, I'm imagining some sort of philosophy themed supervillain shouting that at his arch nemesis before attacking him.

"Damn you, Captain Relativism! Words can explain EVERYTHING!"

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Prezbo369
reply to [url= by RevelationsDivad[/url]

So you're saying that that your god (the christian god i'm guessing?) has both a penis and a vagina?

No I'm not god. I'm divad (read backwards).

You need to put everything together when understanding god and eternity. Everything that you know about eternity and everything thing that deals with eternity that is relevant to this subject. The subject of god and eternity.

God says he is the beginning and the end

The universe has a beginning and a end

Darkness has no beginning or an end

God is THEN like the universe... having an end...

Eternity HASN'T a beginning or an end. This concept is completely fathomable if you exclude all the wonder of the world that you have gained through malicious ideas.

DO NOT wonder, identify!

God THEN IS NOT eternity

We all believe god is a eternal being, but with this truth - THE CHRISTIAN GOD IS NOT ETERNAL, NOR IS ANY GOD THAT HAS LINKS TO K JAMES VERSION OF THE BOOK!

That version of the book is taken as an official source!

Greek has nothing to do with this... When applying god to something as insignificant as letters you will then misconstrue gods existence. You cannot apply a beings existence with something that is not properly related to that being, hence god and greek letters. What is properly relateable to god in what god has said "I am the beginning and the end" is how long he will exist. You cannot relate this to anything else, it will not sound right.

If your house standeth against itself you are more liable to not understand something. If your house does not stand against itself then you are more liable to understand.

If you are a certain type of sleeper - you will be blocked from understanding certain information. If you are the other type of sleeper - you will be granted understanding certain information. I can't get everyone to understand. We are ALL under mind control by this video game.

I can't give my com studies over the internet, I'll be hounded by the computer echelon even worse if I do I believe. I've taken many shots for the team and I unfortunately plan on taking more. They seem to only want the computer to deal with me.

edit on 19-3-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad

Prezbo369

So you're saying that that your god (the christian god i'm guessing?) has both a penis and a vagina?

You need to put everything together when understanding god and eternity. Everything that you know about eternity and everything thing that deals with eternity that is relevant to this subject. The subject of god and eternity.

Eternity HASN'T a beginning or an end. This concept is completely fathomable if you exclude all the wonder of the world that you have gained through malicious ideas.

God THEN IS NOT eternity

We all believe god is a eternal being, but with this truth - THE CHRISTIAN GOD IS NOT ETERNAL, NOR IS ANY GOD THAT HAS LINKS TO K JAMES VERSION OF THE BOOK!

Greek has nothing to do with this... When applying god to something as insignificant as letters you will then misconstrue gods existence. You cannot apply a beings existence with something that is not properly related to that being, hence god and greek letters. What is properly relateable to god in what god has said "I am the beginning and the end" is how long he will exist. You cannot relate this to anything else, it will not sound right.

If your house standeth against itself you are more liable to not understand something. If your house does not stand against itself then you are more liable to understand.

If you are a certain type of sleeper - you will be blocked from understanding certain information. If you are the other type of sleeper - you will be granted understanding certain information. I can't get everyone to understand. We are ALL under mind control by this video game.

I can't give my com studies over the internet, I'll be hounded by the computer echelon even worse if I do I believe. I've taken many shots for the team and I unfortunately plan on taking more. They seem to only want the computer to deal with me.

Have you checked your sources?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

helldiver

RevelationsDivad

Prezbo369

God THEN IS NOT eternity

hmm... every holy book that has god saying "I am the beginning and the end". Yes I checked my sources.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad

helldiver

RevelationsDivad

Prezbo369

God THEN IS NOT eternity

hmm... every holy book that has god saying "I am the beginning and the end". Yes I checked my sources.

And the holy books that dont have god saying i am the beginning and the end?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
You said: "I just got my brain deleted by echelon and its other subordinates a few years back, I could have given the solution and explanation faster and in a more efficient manner if echelon wouldn't have deleted it."

That explains a lot. Ive tried to understand you here...and now I understand where you are coming from...and why...Good luck MS

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

DO NOT wonder, identify!

God THEN IS NOT eternity

You, sir, are are wrong. proof: you use a false correlation between God saying he IS the beginning and end(of all things), and that the universe HAS a beginning and end, therefore, god is not eternal? How about if I notice that I HAVE a foot, and 12 inches IS a foot, therefor that must mean that my foot is 12 inches long, right? (okay, so its not the best analogy, sue me.)
edit on 19-3-2014 by LucidWarrior because: Uppercase G

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

LucidWarrior

DO NOT wonder, identify!

God THEN IS NOT eternity

You, sir, are are wrong. proof: you use a false correlation between god saying he IS the beginning and end(of all things), and that the universe HAS a beginning and end, therefore, god is not eternal? How about if I notice that I HAVE a foot, and 12 inches IS a foot, therefor that must mean that my foot is 12 inches long, right? (okay, so its not the best analogy, sue me.)
edit on 19-3-2014 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

I'll fix that.

When god says he is the beginning and the end this means he has a beginning and an end. No greek letters involved, I did not say the beginning and end of all things. You must not compare this to anything else to the subject of his life because it doesn't sound right. Comparing what god said to the subject of his life is the only sound correlation.

your confusing things. Evolution is what created us. God is a simple being as my truth states.

Michael is the humans "god" (its all about beauty - trust me!). Satan is a unknown beings "evil god". evolution created us because the first god TO EVER exist HAD to be created by evolution. BUT, god is not eternal as he says he is not, hence "I am the beginning and the end".

Remember a god is a being.

To prove the first god TO EVER exist had to be created by evolution: Imagine the FIRST god to ever exist. How was he created if there were none before him? The answer is: EVOLUTION.

Evolution is: Things that become something out of the eternal darkness.

Do you understand now?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad

LucidWarrior

DO NOT wonder, identify!

God THEN IS NOT eternity

You, sir, are are wrong. proof: you use a false correlation between god saying he IS the beginning and end(of all things), and that the universe HAS a beginning and end, therefore, god is not eternal? How about if I notice that I HAVE a foot, and 12 inches IS a foot, therefor that must mean that my foot is 12 inches long, right? (okay, so its not the best analogy, sue me.)

I'll fix that.

When god says he is the beginning and the end this means he has a beginning and an end. No greek letters involved, I did not say the beginning and end of all things. You must not compare this to anything else to the subject of his life because it doesn't sound right. Comparing what god said to the subject of his life is the only sound correlation.

your confusing things. Evolution is what created us. God is a simple being as my truth states.

Michael is the humans "god" (its all about beauty - trust me!). Satan is a unknown beings "evil god". evolution created us because the first god TO EVER exist HAD to be created by evolution. BUT, god is not eternal as he says he is not, hence "I am the beginning and the end".

To prove the first god TO EVER exist had to be created by evolution: Imagine the FIRST god to ever exist. How was he created if there were none before him? The answer is: EVOLUTION.

Do you understand now?

For darkness to even exist their has to be a form of light right?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

3u40r15m

RevelationsDivad

LucidWarrior

DO NOT wonder, identify!

God THEN IS NOT eternity

I'll fix that.

Do you understand now?

You are thinking scientifically about this subject. I'm thinking logically.

Darkness is the absence of light - therefore darkness does not need light to exist.

I know this may all may seem so simple. It may seem that way because I've explained it. To explain such problems as this - you will need to fix your snoitacinummoc (read backwards) and your obscure development. Because of media and the obscure people around you - your snoitacinummoc development cannot operate correctly in the aera (read backwards) of logic. derutcurts logic within you is what is needed to properly solve problems. If you do not have this logic then you will not come to a logical solution. It will be IMPOSSIBLE.

When proper logic is not taught then the mind will be in confusion and cannot properly come to answers. This is the main problem in this world that is holding us back to what we are supposed to be doing in reality and instead we do the things you see today.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

RevelationsDivad

3u40r15m

RevelationsDivad

LucidWarrior

DO NOT wonder, identify!

God THEN IS NOT eternity

I'll fix that.

Do you understand now?

You are thinking scientifically about this subject. I'm thinking logically.

No you aren't. I've pointed out the flaws in your logic several times. Not to mention, thinking scientifically and thinking logically go hand and hand, logic rules after all were the basis for developing the scientific method. Though of course the biggest flaw in your logic is using the bible as a sole source of information. In order to properly use logic, you need to back up your position with actual FACTS not fragments of scripture cherry picked from the bible. And again, your scripture quotes are INCOMPLETE. The whole passage goes like this (I know I already posted it, but since you continue to misuse and misinterpret the phrase I'll post it again):

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." Rev 22:13 (KJV)

I bolded it so it is clear for you. Notice that there are two whole sentence fragments that surround the one that you've cherry picked for your purposes.

Darkness is the absence of light - therefore darkness does not need light to exist.

I know this may all may seem so simple. It may seem that way because I've explained it. To explain such problems as this - you will need to fix your snoitacinummoc (read backwards) and your obscure development. Because of media and the obscure people around you - your snoitacinummoc development cannot operate correctly in the aera (read backwards) of logic. derutcurts logic within you is what is needed to properly solve problems. If you do not have this logic then you will not come to a logical solution. It will be IMPOSSIBLE.

Writing words backwords doesn't make you sound smarter or more in the know, it is just frustrating for your readers as they now have to either mentally turn the word around or write it down then turn it around to read it. Please stop doing that.

When proper logic is not taught then the mind will be in confusion and cannot properly come to answers. This is the main problem in this world that is holding us back to what we are supposed to be doing in reality and instead we do the things you see today.

You have failed to show ANY proper logic in this thread. Even the fact that you don't want to debate with me shows that you aren't using logic properly. For someone who is trying to lecture people on proper logic, YOU need to go back and study it. All of your posts are full of logical fallacies or poorly developed arguments, you refuse to address rebuttals to your argument and default to the position that the dissenters just aren't enlightened enough or something, and you are trying to setup an echo chamber for everyone to just agree with you. Please point out ANY proper logic you think you've used, because everything I've read, is just religious beliefs trying to be masked under the guise of flimsy logic.

Here's some links you should probably read to get to know what you are talking about when you use the word "logic":

Rules of logic
Echo Chambers
List of fallacies
edit on 20-3-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Your first issue OP is that you have not humbled yourself to be guided.

Your second issue, is your using a book written by man to base and start your understanding, such as saying the book says there was darkness...and from there you begin your 'understanding'.

There is always, energy. IF our Universe goes through a beginning and an end...then our Universe is a smaller piece of something that was before and will be what is used for what will emanate later...our end leads to another beginning.

God is the 'something' that is always, 'be-ing'....God is not 'A' 'being' but is always 'be-ing'. Through emanation, we get a natural effect from the cause of always 'be-ing' which is the Universe coming forth, and in that coming forth, all is of THEE, and in that image, we then too are 'be-ing' just in a limited form. We are of God, Thee that is always and will be always, an energy that is the cause and what comes forth from Thee is just an natural effect, similar to how we cant help but to emanate from ourselves, we cant help but to think, ponder, dream...God, cant help but to emanate, push forth from within and effect a simulation/emanation, as we are 'be-ing' right now there are certain things we cant help but to do. We are constantly 'pushing forth' from ourselves, creating ideas, making new things, thinking thoughts, dreaming, this is a natural effect from just 'be-ing'...and all the things, ideas, ect that we push forth and make/create is really an emanation of our own selves....if you draw a picture, there is a part of you in that picture that can never be untied from you, if you think of an idea, you have again, emanated, something came from you, holds you within it, and you are then always a part of it. The Universe is the effect of the cause and the cause is 'God eternal'. Energy always 'be-ing' will always then be emanating. We know that energy doesnt ever go away, it just takes new forms. There is a natural effect going on, something that did not need to be wished into creation, something that did not have to be desired to be, something that did not have to be wanted or needed, a natural effect that just 'is' from always 'be-ing'.

We just have this strange need to complicate God and make Thee more personal to us due to our experience of feeling as if we are separate beings amongst other separate beings, such as your seeking you are still on that path that many go through that are in need of God being something personal to them above others, the need of your ego desiring to 'understand' more then others, so you can feel 'special' as if you are something separate from me and others. To feel special is a natural effect as well...the effect of being of the flesh, the illusion of being something all in your own right of 'be-ing'. Understand that God will never be any more personal to you over anyone else and never be more personal to me over anyone else, that we all have the same right to the 'divine stream' when we can let the Spirit within us come forth over the 'I' we see ourselves as. The illusion of this whole emanation is that we are separate beings and somehow we can be higher or lower to eachother. In Spirit, we are always equal, no matter our understandings or not.

And let me finish with this....WORDS....limit Thee to no end. Words are the first place we start to limit God...limit Thee to a language, limit the to our finite room of thought.

There are no holy books but there is divine wisdom that is embedded in the very design of this emanation, in the very fabric of 'life' itself. Nature is the Divine Book to where understanding can somewhat be grasped but never fully understood from our limited perspective of Thee.

LV

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

LeoVirgo
Your first issue OP is that you have not humbled yourself to be guided.

Your second issue, is your using a book written by man to base and start your understanding, such as saying the book says there was darkness...and from there you begin your 'understanding'.

There is always, energy. IF our Universe goes through a beginning and an end...then our Universe is a smaller piece of something that was before and will be what is used for what will emanate later...our end leads to another beginning.

God is the 'something' that is always, 'be-ing'....God is not 'A' 'being' but is always 'be-ing'. Through emanation, we get a natural effect from the cause of always 'be-ing' which is the Universe coming forth, and in that coming forth, all is of THEE, and in that image, we then too are 'be-ing' just in a limited form. We are of God, Thee that is always and will be always, an energy that is the cause and what comes forth from Thee is just an natural effect, similar to how we cant help but to emanate from ourselves, we cant help but to think, ponder, dream...God, cant help but to emanate, push forth from within and effect a simulation/emanation, as we are 'be-ing' right now there are certain things we cant help but to do. We are constantly 'pushing forth' from ourselves, creating ideas, making new things, thinking thoughts, dreaming, this is a natural effect from just 'be-ing'...and all the things, ideas, ect that we push forth and make/create is really an emanation of our own selves....if you draw a picture, there is a part of you in that picture that can never be untied from you, if you think of an idea, you have again, emanated, something came from you, holds you within it, and you are then always a part of it. The Universe is the effect of the cause and the cause is 'God eternal'. Energy always 'be-ing' will always then be emanating. We know that energy doesnt ever go away, it just takes new forms. There is a natural effect going on, something that did not need to be wished into creation, something that did not have to be desired to be, something that did not have to be wanted or needed, a natural effect that just 'is' from always 'be-ing'.

We just have this strange need to complicate God and make Thee more personal to us due to our experience of feeling as if we are separate beings amongst other separate beings, such as your seeking you are still on that path that many go through that are in need of God being something personal to them above others, the need of your ego desiring to 'understand' more then others, so you can feel 'special' as if you are something separate from me and others. To feel special is a natural effect as well...the effect of being of the flesh, the illusion of being something all in your own right of 'be-ing'. Understand that God will never be any more personal to you over anyone else and never be more personal to me over anyone else, that we all have the same right to the 'divine stream' when we can let the Spirit within us come forth over the 'I' we see ourselves as. The illusion of this whole emanation is that we are separate beings and somehow we can be higher or lower to eachother. In Spirit, we are always equal, no matter our understandings or not.

And let me finish with this....WORDS....limit Thee to no end. Words are the first place we start to limit God...limit Thee to a language, limit the to our finite room of thought.

There are no holy books but there is divine wisdom that is embedded in the very design of this emanation, in the very fabric of 'life' itself. Nature is the Divine Book to where understanding can somewhat be grasped but never fully understood from our limited perspective of Thee.

LV

Ok, to the good that guides me, I say this:

you and the other guy in this thread said that it is god's "be-ing" that is in the midst or so to say behind the midst of all we are around.

How you describe god to be this "be-ing" is inconceivable meaning abstract. This is because a "be-ing" in the midst of everything is impossible because that is abstract. Why this is abstract is because it is inconcievable, not meaning this god's "be-ing" cannot be described, it cannot be because the description of your idea of god's "be-ing" is this: Mingling between our dimention.

A god which you call a "be-ing" CANNOT mingle between dimentions, that is impossible. You can identify what his "be-ing" is which I have done in the previous sentence.
___

EDIT: I didn't get a chance to explain why this god "be-ing" doesn't exist. This is why: Take what I said in this thread about the first god being created and none being before him or her because there are none before him or her because evolution created him or her. Apply this to the god being a "be-ing" and you have your answer. This god "be-ing" was created by evolution. But a god "be-ing" cannot be created by evolution because it is a "be-ing" which means mingling between dimentions. Evolution creating a god "be-ing" can only be done in a simulation, which I doubt this oddity would happen.

___
edit on 20-3-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
IF;

Dark energy is our God?
Dark matter is his hand?
Then, let there be light why don't ya?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I didn't get a chance to explain why this god "be-ing" doesn't exist. This is why: Take what I said in this thread about the first god being created and none being before him or her because there are none before him or her because evolution created him or her. Apply this to the god being a "be-ing" and you have your answer. This god "be-ing" was created by evolution. But a god "be-ing" cannot be created by evolution because it is a "be-ing" which means mingling between dimentions. Evolution creating a god "be-ing" can only be done in a simulation, which I doubt this oddity would happen.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad
I'm finished. If you don't understand then hopefully one day you will. My OP and the post that I answered questions in are sound. I'm finished answering questions... Behold or walk away.

Behold you are God!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

randyvs

RevelationsDivad
I'm finished. If you don't understand then hopefully one day you will. My OP and the post that I answered questions in are sound. I'm finished answering questions... Behold or walk away.

Behold you are God!

I thought it would be understood, but it looks like I had to give some explainations. Just as long as you don't troll and ask feasible questions and make acceptable comments, I'll respond.

I'm just trying to help. I can't help everybody though, just the people that will listen. Trolls won't listen, most likely they are being paid or they just like to dismantle people verbally. I can't say much for them but if you troll against me, hopefully I won't be urged to troll back.

Its nothing wrong with being a god as long as you are a good god. I'm not saying I am god, but I'm just saying. That reminds me, when I was at job corps posting my syek (read backwards) and when everyone started acting strange, a woman came in the males side of the building and was crying. I could hear her in my room. The building was only one floor so everyone could hear her. When I thought about a question, she would answer it. She replied to about 3 of my questions, then I got defensive and didn't think about anything so she couldn't read my mind. She cried and said "There's someone in here and he's a demigod." After that she didn't say anything else. The staff worker that was talking to her didn't respond to her correctly and to what she was saying because the staff worker herself was under heavy mind control.

I'll guess she wouldn't lie, so I'm a demigod (godly being), not god himself.

Peace!
edit on 20-3-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join