It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what created us and everything else...I'm finished

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

Words can explain everything Bandit...EVERYTHING... I just gave you the solution to this subject.

this is quite simply not true.

your hubris on this topic is astounding. but that goes without saying after naming your self RevelationsDavid, doesnt it?

Because you DO NOT know that words can explain everything - you have a distorted and obscure view of the area which you say I have a lack of understanding of which I don't because words can explain EVERYTHING and because I have tapped into the power of words.

using your own statement to back up your own statement is ludicrous. you have presented nothing but a blasphemer's understanding of divine principle from a mundane state of mind. there is no cosmic truth in your words, and you have not grasped the reality of God.

God embodies the creation itself, and therefor, knows no bounds. Darkness is not eternal, for it ends and begins only at the edge of the light. Since the creation, and therefor God, ARE light, in its purest form, and they surround and envelope everything that is was and ever will be, then darkness exists only within the boundaries of the lords radiant light. Therefor, darkness is NOT eternal and never was.

in the beginning there was naught but the watery depths of the cosmos, the everlasting energy of the creation and its conscious stream itself.

to state that one knows, with absolute certainty, the bounds and limitations of the divine is the truest form of blasphemy.

perhaps the spelling of your name is correct, you may well be RevelationsDIVA

please, i say this with the utmost respect - sort your self out before you take others down with you.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Removed my reply

edit on 18-3-2014 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

PsychoEmperor
There are two possibilities.

1. There was always something.

2. Something was created out of Nothing.

Those are the only two options, neither of which is explained by evolution.

Unsurprising, since evolution is not actually about creation at all.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I have something to say to the trolls.

I know you want to preserve this planets corruption by following suit of what the government is doing to good people and evil people. Look man, they have deceived you - YOU ARE NOT going to hades! They will not accomidate you for your work on this planet. Neither will I be accomidated for my work, for all I know this video game will start over and we will be suffering yet again! Get it through your head! We are in a video game - read all the links in my signature. Comprehend!

I'd really suggest you trolls change sides because we are in a terrible situation on this planet and people need to know the truth.

EDIT: If you didn't read this then read it... Its my first explaination in this thread to a person that had some questions.

Your first question: I know that darkness was what there was before the universe because before god created the things he created in genesis - he said that there was only DARKNESS - so that would lead me to believe that DARKNESS is eternal.

Your second question: I like to add clairity to my posts sometimes!

Your third question: If you use evolution - which evolution is established by knowing god is "the beginning and the end" you will see that EVEN HE OR SHE who is god applies to evolution!

I believe MOST peoples understanding of how long the UNIVERSE existed gets mixed up with how long GOD existed and they pretty much take out how long DARKNESS existed due to their communications obscurity. This will disappropriate the connection of evolution and god.

God states that he is "the beginning and the end" therefore he is due to evolve and therefore must mean he is a hermaphrodite which means he is some being living on a planet!
edit on 18-3-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

EmpathicBandit

Words can explain everything Bandit...EVERYTHING... I just gave you the solution to this subject.

this is quite simply not true.

your hubris on this topic is astounding. but that goes without saying after naming your self RevelationsDavid, doesnt it?

Because you DO NOT know that words can explain everything - you have a distorted and obscure view of the area which you say I have a lack of understanding of which I don't because words can explain EVERYTHING and because I have tapped into the power of words.

using your own statement to back up your own statement is ludicrous. you have presented nothing but a blasphemer's understanding of divine principle from a mundane state of mind. there is no cosmic truth in your words, and you have not grasped the reality of God.

God embodies the creation itself, and therefor, knows no bounds. Darkness is not eternal, for it ends and begins only at the edge of the light. Since the creation, and therefor God, ARE light, in its purest form, and they surround and envelope everything that is was and ever will be, then darkness exists only within the boundaries of the lords radiant light. Therefor, darkness is NOT eternal and never was.

in the beginning there was naught but the watery depths of the cosmos, the everlasting energy of the creation and its conscious stream itself.

to state that one knows, with absolute certainty, the bounds and limitations of the divine is the truest form of blasphemy.

perhaps the spelling of your name is correct, you may well be RevelationsDIVA

please, i say this with the utmost respect - sort your self out before you take others down with you.

your mind is obscure...mine isn't anymore... defect from your ways or take off... We don't need this behavior, I've explained this to you the first time.

Say you have something in heaven, something god created or a concept that only god can understand that you can't understand. You identify this unidentified thing or concept that you cannot understand with a word or words, BAM. Done. You understand it. Words can do anything.

Do you understand now? If you don't then you are just denying logic. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

your mind is obscure...mine isn't anymore... defect from your ways or take off... We don't need this behavior, I've explained this to you the first time.

Say you have something in heaven, something god created or a concept that only god can understand that you can't understand. You identify this unidentified thing or concept that you cannot understand with a word or words, BAM. Done. You understand it. Words can do anything.

words are a product of our limited capacity for communication in this form, on this plane. this is a fact. they are a product of our OWN creation. animals do not understand our spoken language without considerable training and still, they could not converse with any certainty because they do not possess the capacity to understand and replicate our language.

as above, so below.

this means that god, and the cosmos, have their languages, their understandings. they have somethings they can show us, that we may understand, and many more things that we may never comprehend or understand to even the smallest extent.

this, is as close to the the truth as we may assume to be without claiming divinity unbecoming of a physical being.

there are things that exist that we can not understand, because we do not contain the capacity to understand them.

while it is true that there may come a time in each of our lives where we make contact and all of a sudden we KNOW that all things are one, we KNOW the existence of things that are unprovable, but these are not things that we can communicate in a logical sense that will fully explain what it is that our mind understands.

as i previously stated.

for all I know this video game will start over and we will be suffering yet again!

you say you are in tune, that you know the truth, and then proceed to refute yourself with the above statement.

Your first question: I know that darkness was what there was before the universe because before god created the things he created in genesis - he said that there was only DARKNESS - so that would lead me to believe that DARKNESS is eternal.

you can repeat your false statements all you like, but this does not make them true, just as the propaganda from the government being repeated does not make it true. somewhat like beating a dead horse i believe they say.

when your point has been beaten and broken, its time to find a new one.

darkness exists within the boundaries of infinity because the cosmos require balance, light to dark, day to night, up to down, etc, etc, therefor of course darkness existed, and perhaps in our space-time at the time of conception all there was was darkness, but our space-time is not infinity, therefor, taking your reasoning from genesis (while valid in our space-time) is a very limited perception when considering the infinite nature of the creator and his realm.

We don't need this behaviour

the un-needed behaviour is that of a pompous know-it-all who portrays his twisted opinions as fact and berates those who question.

i am all for discussion, but to promptly declare that you and you alone can fathom the truth that is the universe and its wonder is absurd.

god being the beginning and the end is in reference to the everlasting infinite cycle of energy and divine presence, like the ouroboros, encircling itself for eternity, our soul comes from and returns back to the source of creation, the alpha and the omega.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

EmpathicBandit

words are a product of our limited capacity for communication in this form, on this plane. this is a fact. they are a product of our OWN creation. animals do not understand our spoken language without considerable training and still, they could not converse with any certainty because they do not possess the capacity to understand and replicate our language.

as above, so below.

this means that god, and the cosmos, have their languages, their understandings. they have somethings they can show us, that we may understand, and many more things that we may never comprehend or understand to even the smallest extent.

this, is as close to the the truth as we may assume to be without claiming divinity unbecoming of a physical being.

there are things that exist that we can not understand, because we do not contain the capacity to understand them.

while it is true that there may come a time in each of our lives where we make contact and all of a sudden we KNOW that all things are one, we KNOW the existence of things that are unprovable, but these are not things that we can communicate in a logical sense that will fully explain what it is that our mind understands.

as i previously stated.

for all I know this video game will start over and we will be suffering yet again!

you say you are in tune, that you know the truth, and then proceed to refute yourself with the above statement.

you can repeat your false statements all you like, but this does not make them true, just as the propaganda from the government being repeated does not make it true. somewhat like beating a dead horse i believe they say.

when your point has been beaten and broken, its time to find a new one.

darkness exists within the boundaries of infinity because the cosmos require balance, light to dark, day to night, up to down, etc, etc, therefor of course darkness existed, and perhaps in our space-time at the time of conception all there was was darkness, but our space-time is not infinity, therefor, taking your reasoning from genesis (while valid in our space-time) is a very limited perception when considering the infinite nature of the creator and his realm.

We don't need this behaviour

the un-needed behaviour is that of a pompous know-it-all who portrays his twisted opinions as fact and berates those who question.

i am all for discussion, but to promptly declare that you and you alone can fathom the truth that is the universe and its wonder is absurd.

god being the beginning and the end is in reference to the everlasting infinite cycle of energy and divine presence, like the ouroboros, encircling itself for eternity, our soul comes from and returns back to the source of creation, the alpha and the omega.

you can have your opinions, I have mine. I'm just saying quit trolling if you are. I've already explained myself about how to understand everything.

My theory is that I don't think anyone else has my solution abilities. If they did, they would have been on here giving the same solutions and explanations as me and I have seen NO ONE on the internet talking about this information. Its quite possible that I am the only one right now - besides the 144,000. I support this theory with my links in my signature.

I don't know when they will come but they will know some or all of the things I know. I've only shown a fraction of my solution power. I have much more to study that deals with our reality.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

you can have your opinions, I have mine. I'm just saying quit trolling if you are. I've already explained myself about how to understand everything.

My theory is that I don't think anyone else has my solution abilities. If they did, they would have been on here giving the same solutions and explanations as me and I have seen NO ONE on the internet talking about this information. Its quite possible that I am the only one right now - besides the 144,000. I support this theory with my links in my signature.

I don't know when they will come but they will know some or all of the things I know. I've only shown a fraction of my solution power. I have much more to study that deals with our reality.

indubitably so. my intention is not to troll, but to prod; for you are ever so close.

you state that you have "much more to study" which, tells me, as i stated, that you are ever so close, but have yet to find the conclusion that you seek. I would suggest refraining from shouting your word from the rooftops until you have concluded your study.

our place is not to command, but to guide, as the shepherd to the flock - be them 144,000 or 7B - we are all in this together.

try not to belittle others with an understanding that you yourself have not fully comprehended.

again, my intent is not to troll, i believe you are walking the path, but i think you are looking at the torches, instead of heading for the doorway - if you catch my drift.

until you have breached the doorway, do not tell others what lies in the hallway. the process is such as a stepped pyramid, you will not know what lies atop until you have climbed the final stair.

apologies for some harsh words, but there are times when one must be shocked back to grounding and consider their own place on things, before moving forward.

all the best; truly.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad

First, don't call people who disagree with you trolls. We aren't trolls, we just find your world view to be dubious at best. That is called an ad hominem attack and is frowned upon, especially when you are trying to sway these people to your side.

I know you want to preserve this planets corruption by following suit of what the government is doing to good people and evil people. Look man, they have deceived you - YOU ARE NOT going to hades! They will not accomidate you for your work on this planet. Neither will I be accomidated for my work, for all I know this video game will start over and we will be suffering yet again! Get it through your head! We are in a video game - read all the links in my signature. Comprehend!

I don't want to preserve any corruption, but yelling at me to try to change my mind on things isn't going to help either. Not to mention, you haven't provided ANY concrete proof that ANYTHING you've said is true. You just keep repeating it is the truth over and over again. Kind of like a religion.

I'd really suggest you trolls change sides because we are in a terrible situation on this planet and people need to know the truth.

There you go with the ad hominems again...

EDIT: If you didn't read this then read it... Its my first explaination in this thread to a person that had some questions.

I cut your edit since I already responded to all of those points. Repeating them with the same shaky reasonings doesn't solidify your position any further.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

evc1shop
I was a little confused but then I think I got it:

Are you saying that eternity is the ultimate creation? If so, who or what created it?
Is there a god above all others that did this? Or are there truly no gods whatsoever?

Are we living in a macro view of a micro universe sitting on some god's desktop in a glass jar like a snow-globe? Maybe he bumps it occasionally and creates earthquakes and chaos?

edit on 18-3-2014 by evc1shop because: remove quoted

hey evc, I don't know if you read this or not... this is my response to krazyshot.

Your second question: I like to add clairity to my posts sometimes!

Your third question: If you use evolution - which evolution is established by knowing god is "the beginning and the end" you will see that EVEN HE OR SHE who is god applies to evolution!

I believe MOST peoples understanding of how long the UNIVERSE existed gets mixed up with how long GOD existed and they pretty much take out how long DARKNESS existed due to their communications obscurity. This will disappropriate the connection of evolution and god.

God states that he is "the beginning and the end" therefore he is due to evolve and therefore must mean he is a hermaphrodite which means he is some being living on a planet!

^^^^

This explains it along with the OP.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Krazysh0t

RevelationsDivad

First, don't call people who disagree with you trolls. We aren't trolls, we just find your world view to be dubious at best. That is called an ad hominem attack and is frowned upon, especially when you are trying to sway these people to your side.

I don't want to preserve any corruption, but yelling at me to try to change my mind on things isn't going to help either. Not to mention, you haven't provided ANY concrete proof that ANYTHING you've said is true. You just keep repeating it is the truth over and over again. Kind of like a religion.

There you go with the ad hominems again...

I cut your edit since I already responded to all of those points. Repeating them with the same shaky reasonings doesn't solidify your position any further.

meh... krazyshot go ahead and speak for the questionative nay sayer that are looking for answers and then find you trolling then they turn a blind eye. See if I care. I'm trying to help people that are like me. If the questionative nay sayers want answers then they'll find out in the end of things. As long as there are a few like me we can perpetuate good and healthy thoughts. With trolls around we will never get this planets people off sleep mode. This is ridiculous. I'm done with you krazyshooter.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
So God is eternal and Evolution created beings..... What a startling discovery....

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Life is a circle - what was once will be again.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
My only question is why is this thread in Skunk Works and not one of the religious or philosophy forums?

There alone...Im confused????????

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Just a post about my opinion on this type of subject – just food for thought. And basically:

Eternity is not an infinite amount of time, eternity is no (0) time.

Again words are difficult because they were born in, and reference a system in the context of time, but I'll try...

An existence in eternity is an existence outside of time. Just because we cannot conceptualize that doesn't mean it can't be, we just have no way to imagine that state.

If God is outside of time... maybe created time!, then God isn't subject to it, sort of couldn't have a beginning and and end if god wanted to. Those words are meaningless outside of time.

God “is” the beginning and the end. “Is” is the key word referencing outside of time there is only “is” not past or future – so the beginning and end for you just “is” for god.

I could go on but that's basically it, just because we live in the context of time doesn't mean it's absolute. Actually a lot of mysteries are easily solved it they source outside of time.

Again, my 2 cents, I don't say anyone is right or wrong... maybe next time I'll post on how I really think everyone can actually disagree and all be right at the same time

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
What I see you saying, and I may certainly be wrong, is that you see that a "God" created us, infinitely, and that he is, in fact, a part of darkness, and that is what is infinite…..and to realize that, wanting and striving towards light, is so very hard to bear…..

For what it's worth, I think you are right. At least, here. And I don't think "here" is the only place, though. But "here" we are, and what can we do from there, but deal with what you are writing? We can maintain , or try to, our integrity: in other words, what we believe in, hold true to ourselves, etc. I don't want to hurt another sentient being, etc, for an example. You may pay a high price for that, and may be made to look like the opposite of what you believe or have strived to live for…..

Don't lose hope, in that sense, is all I know. We live in some kind of trap, and for my part, I try to skirt around it, find the transcendence that will save me and my consciousness or "soul." That's all we can do. For this is a controlled, meta collecting, data producing existence….and some of us are doing all we can do to fight the impression it leaves, fearing what happens after that impression is accepted by whomever holds the power.
Sincerely,
Tetra50

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I love Venus she is so pretty in the night sky oh what wondrous discoveries she always brings forth.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
No such as darkness spawning universe or light. Big Bang never happened. Infinite energy, infinite variety, mind boggling complexity and infinitely so. Parts of the universe's type of energy recycles through black holes forever, like a forever plasma screen that keeps renewing itself. There never was nothing. Though nothing isn't dark either. It simply isn't. And that never was.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I see... So basically you are looking for an echo chamber and everyone to just agree with you. Man, that comment earlier about acting like a religion was just offhand, but it sure looks like you are trying to preach a religion here. "Everyone listen to my answers to the ultimate questions, they are true. Honestly! Oh and all dissenters can go away!"

Sorry but this isn't Sunday church, this is a message board forum and you are going to get people who disagree with you. It is part of discussion, it is your job to elaborate points one why your views are more correct, not get bitter and insulting then try to quit the conversation. You still haven't adequately addressed any of my points in this thread and seeing by who is getting all the stars in this thread (hint: not you), I'd say that maybe more people agree with my views or at the very least want to see my points elaborated on.
edit on 19-3-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to [url= by RevelationsDivad[/url]

So you're saying that that your god (the christian god i'm guessing?) has both a penis and a vagina?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join