It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Brain Remembers Clear As Day Something That Never Happened.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Anyone Remember Shlley Malil trying to kill his Girlfriend?

en.wikipedia.org...

Well I sure don't.

But why do I remember it as Gerry Bednob who committed the crime?
Gery Bednob's site

Strange, I remember when it happened on the news clear as day... crazy...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The brain is a funny thing, and memory is exceedingly malleable the more we research.

Its why first hand accounts are the worst kind of evidence, just ask a cop at an accident scene, each person will swear to their own version who witnessed something.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The human brain is extremely unreliable. Which is why "witnesses" have put so many innocent people behind bars.
No mystery here.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Vaedur
Gery Bednob's site

There was a suspected major incursion into the timeline in 2012 by agents from the future. Remembering things that never happened (often celebrities dying, who are actually alive) and deja vu are common effects of this kind of thing. I suspect is has to do with some kind of quantum echo in your brain that still remembers bits of the original timeline.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Thread title:

So do I. Its called Television.

Be careful what you fill your mind with, you'll be carrying it around with you forever.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

My wife always Remembers--- Clear As Day--- Stuff That Never Happened.

The announcement of said false memory usually happens something like this....

"Honey... Why do you look mad!"
"Don't you honey me...And You know damn well what you did!"

Yup happens all the time

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Blue Shift

Vaedur
Gery Bednob's site

There was a suspected major incursion into the timeline in 2012 by agents from the future. Remembering things that never happened (often celebrities dying, who are actually alive) and deja vu are common effects of this kind of thing. I suspect is has to do with some kind of quantum echo in your brain that still remembers bits of the original timeline.

To me, Shirley Temple died decades ago, Bruce Springstien was always blind, and potato bugs never existed.

But... Nickleback always sucked.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

You know..I even thought Shirley Temple had died years ago, same thing with a number of celebrity's.

I have memories of dreams from years ago more vivid than memories of so called reality, there may come a point when the two start to collide...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder if so many remember celebrities dying before they have simply because there are new false reports almost daily, especially on facebook, claiming that someone has died. I wonder who starts those rumors, and why?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

zeevar

I have memories of dreams from years ago more vivid than memories of so called reality, there may come a point when the two start to collide...

That is because the brain cannot distinguish between dream and reality, to your brain, both are as real as one another

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Niecedenise
I can't help but wonder if so many remember celebrities dying before they have simply because there are new false reports almost daily, especially on facebook, claiming that someone has died.

That has been suggested. It may happen sometimes. But most people clearly remember a celebrity death announcement, and are then shocked to hear it again, often years later.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

zeevar

Your dreams could also contain memories or constructs built on impressions from a pre-altered timeline. Hard to say. There's no hard evidence that dreams exist. Only anecdotal evidence.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Blue Shift

Niecedenise
I can't help but wonder if so many remember celebrities dying before they have simply because there are new false reports almost daily, especially on facebook, claiming that someone has died.

That has been suggested. It may happen sometimes. But most people clearly remember a celebrity death announcement, and are then shocked to hear it again, often years later.

Yes for me it wasn't anything to do with fake celebrity deaths. Last one for me I was at my girlfriend's parent's house. That preacher guy (billy gram?) died for the third time. All three times I happened to catch them saying it on cable news channels.
My girlfriend remembers the second time it happened. The first 2 were in one year and the third was a couple years later. I have noticed that it's usually around the same times, so it seems like people are going to die if they are going to die.. At least for me it's never someone pops back alive 20 years later, it's always a couple years tops. Sadly it seems the good guys only die once.

Movies are different now. Maybe my child mind has an "enhanced" version and my new mind sees how the movie really was and that's the disconnect, but I can't be sure.

Timelines are more slippery the more conscious you are. If you don't put much energy into thoughts then when something changes your brain seems to have the new information in it that matches the current "storyline." If you meditate more and are just more thoughtful in general the changes don't stick in your memory as much as the original event so you go wtf??

All I can really say for sure is that reality whatever that is supposed to mean is quite hard to grasp even among the most sober individuals. As for me though, I'm content not thinking reality even exists as one thing, and that storylines are meant to change as we decide on better stories to bring to life. The entire book is written, but the pages always change.
edit on 18-3-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Cuervo

To me, Shirley Temple died decades ago, Bruce Springstien was always blind, and potato bugs never existed.

But... Nickleback always sucked.

Truth

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I can't tell you how many times Larry Hagman and Billy Grahm have died. Many.
Also ... the Russians made it to the moon and we had a fight with them over the landing sites.
'Memories' from alternate timeline bleed over or something.

That being said -

I had morphine for major surgery about 10 years ago.
I had all sorts of things I supposedly 'forgot' come very clear while on the Morphine.
Trips to places I had never been. Relationships with people that never happened.
I kept thinking ... 'how could I have forgotten so much of my life'.
But, three days later when the morphine was taken away, I knew they were false memories.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
who are these people anyway lol.. they never existed in my mind until now...

new topics

top topics

join