It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texan Women To Busy For Equal Pay!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

oblvion

Yes because only a woman should choose if the man has to spend the next 18 years of his life paying half his check every week for the child "she"wanted right?

If she has the right to choose, he should to.

He can choose to say no, he can chose a condom, he can choose to jerk off......

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

He can choose to say no, he can chose a condom, he can choose to jerk off......

Are you suggesting only males want sex? lol

According to some,when pregnancy happens, its all men's fault, like all sex is a rape, the women had no say.

Except that, She can choose to say No, She can use Condom, She can touch herself.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Again...women are every bit as equal as men. The only things brought up here are a few jobs due to physical size and strength, like firefighters etc. The only reason a woman should ever be paid less or not considered for a job is if she cannot physically do the job. Period.

Women are equal to men in all leadership, training, supervisory, teaching, scientific, management, investigatory, research, computer, technology, sales, repair, fitness, health...really any job that a man can do, a woman can do just as well, with the exception of those few jobs that require more physical size or strength.

Why does anyone even question if women are equal to men?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

amazing
Again...women are every bit as equal as men. The only things brought up here are a few jobs due to physical size and strength, like firefighters etc. The only reason a woman should ever be paid less or not considered for a job is if she cannot physically do the job. Period.

So your saying women are not as equal as men and vise versa.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

thesaneone

amazing

You know what I'm saying. Or do you need me to spell it out again? I think I was pretty clear. What don't you get?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

It is confusing when you state that men and women are just as equal then you go on to say except for a few jobs.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

thesaneone
reply to post by amazing

It is confusing when you state that men and women are just as equal then you go on to say except for a few jobs.

Why is that confusing? There will always be some inequality in human beings when it comes to jobs that require physical activity. A small man won't be able to do some things that a large woman can do. A man with a physical handicap my have a hard time doing a job that a strong woman can do and may not even be considered for her job. An older man with some health problems may not be able to be as good a firefighter as a strong, young healthy woman. In those cases, sure, those men are not equal to women.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

thesaneone

amazing

Why does the concept of "equality" even have to come into play here?

Men and women are different. Right down to our DNA. Why is it hard to admit that those differences have real world meanings?

I would bet that a chimpanzee can do physical labor type things far, far better than a man. Ask him to life, and he can life more weight. But would you call that "superior"? Or even measure it in terms of "equality"?

It is a morose concept. Sure, in the real world people will skew any difference to meet a need for supporting the ego. This is what we call "bias" and "discrimination". But that isn't everyone.

No one is equal. No one anywhere. Because we are all different, with different propensities and abilities. But it is more like a game of "rock, paper, scissors", where each individual may have properties that makes it superior in battle to one, those same properties may make it inferior to another. I would suspect that you can remove the notion of "battle" from the above, and the concept will still be valid.

We are not equal. No single human on this planet is equal to any other. We all have strengths and weaknesses. Some of them are dictated by gender, some by culture, some by genetic inheritence. But none of us are "equal". Man or woman.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Um... this wont work if you look specific people with health defects or genetically shorter height(and other stuff).

when you compare two sexes, you compare the best on both sides..

a female in her prime and a male in his prime, you take the average.

Of course a short guy is going to be weaker than a tall strong female, but is that the norm? are men normally shorter and weaker than females?

The issues i see here is that female try to compare themselves to men in men's natural setting and say "we can do it too".. sry you're fighting a losing battle.

Is it because females are soo insecure about themselves that they need to compare to males? do they think what females given to the whole evolution process is somehow inferior to males? They see what males do as superior? heck, i did not even realize a male penis is a powerful weapon until i read something a feminist wrote.

fear ma penis!

anyway...

Its like males in 50yrs into the future invent the ability to give birth and tell all females that we do a better job at giving birth.

Female has advantage in certain area and male have advantage in certain area, its not good mixing them up. When we mix, we produce low quality product.
edit on 3/19/2014 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Because most people are mature adults who recognize there are inherent differences between men and women, both physically and mentally.

Unfortunately they dont teach that in college, instead its "women are equal to men in every aspect rah rah rah"

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
But what is the point here, guys?

We know that women are generally smaller and physically not as strong as men. In that they, of course, are not equal.

We are smart enough to look past that though and see that in every other way women are equal to men, right? That's the point I'm making and that some people aren't getting. In every other line of work and in every other way women are equal to men.

Breaking it down for some of you, then... The point is as follows.

Women are equal to men in leadership, planning, teaching, supervising, managing, training, studying, data mining, programming, writing, graphic designing, farming, hunting, shooting, flying, diving, piloting, accounting, banking, entrepreneurship, Healthcare, doctoring, nursing, Sales, manufacturing, biotech, retail, transportation, human resources, information technology, engineering, journalism, acting, legal professions...well pretty much everything.. but you guys keep harping on how strong you are...like cavemen. LOL

Editing to add...remember that Neanderthal man was generally considered to be stronger than Cro-Magnon man...that's us. We survived...they didn't. Strength and size does not mean you are superior by any stretch of the imagination.
edit on 19-3-2014 by amazing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join