It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What a great morning.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Dear person driving a silver impala on the 401 this morning.

I would like to apologize for only driving 120km an hour. I understand you really need to get somewhere in a hurry, but driving a couple inches off my ass sure wont work. Also, although my car is small, I cant slide under a semi in order to let you pass.
I would like to thank you for making me laugh this morning. As well as congratulate you on your ability to drive while lifting you shirt over your head and screaming at me...I suggest maybe turning down you heat if your too hot.

Also I am sorry for what ever happened to your crotch. I was unable to render assistance; however, I think that by wildly pointing at you crotch and thrusting upwards violently you seemed to solve the problem.

A friendly word of advice, when you are cutting across 3 lanes on traffic, attempting to make you ramp, it is very dangerous to thrust both hands out your window and wave at me with 2 fingers. Not only can you come within a few inches of killing yourself “which was totally funny” but you could get frostbite.

Have a great day. I look forward to driving safety tomorrow. Hope to see you there.
Like · · Share
edit on 180276amk by Dizak because: grammer

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dizak

You handled that very well

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Dizak

Priceless. Love how you wrote that. Sorry you encountered one of those whom opted to obtain their license from a Cracker Jack box.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
That was great!

I noticed the like-share on the bottom, was this taken off of FB?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I posted it on my facebook page, then thought that you all would love to hear about it also. Copy paste. lol

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dizak

My husband has one of these everyday on his commute. :-( Unfortunately have to be really careful nowadays, these people will pull a gun and shoot. Clearly there is a huge anger problem and frustration problem with way too many people now.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizak

At least you handled it nicely - there's plenty of people out there that wouldn't.

My method, which I find amusing is that I'll wait until he's parked right next to me is I'll slowly turn my head in their direction - if I see them looking, I'll quickly cock my head in an abnormal position (NOTE: The effect is creepier when wearing tinted sunglasses). The look on their face is priceless.

Or, me & the person next to me will team up, and not go faster than each other - We still do the legal speed limit, and get the added satisfaction knowing that the guy can't be a jerk to both of us at the same time.

-fossilera

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizak

That was really great. You know what? You can have some peace of mind knowing that somewhere, sometime, somehow and someway...that person is gonna get theirs.

And can you imagine what that person's everyday life is if theyre like that when they drive????!!!!!!

top topics

join