It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Flight 370 Scenario So Far - Theory of an actual pilot

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Now, not only do we know with absolute certainty that the new course was programmed, we know down to the minute WHEN it was programmed. And no one finds that too convenient?

Convenient, perhaps, downright fishy, yes.

Here's what I don't get and maybe you have an answer, Zaphod. They know it changed course. They know it pinged till 8:11Am. It seems to me that at this point they could almost follow the trail of its path with the data available since they kind of conclude that it crashed in the Indian Ocean.

So if a fire did cause a horrific scenario and that the plane just kept flying on automatic till fuel reserves emptied and then crashed, wouldn't a six and a half hour flight (or more) take the plane out of the Indian Ocean and above ground?

And if so, why are they still searching the Indian Ocean? Is there a possibility that the plane just circled and circled till it came down?

Something doesn't make sense.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

If it reached the last programmed waypoint it would enter a holding pattern and circle until it ran out of fuel.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

A hijacking and crash, which is far more likely is the best case scenario for them.

wow...so you are actually speculating that some government would lie to it's people, the entire world...just to skip paying lawsuits ?

huh...well...by that logic...lying about 9/11 than seems even more plausible. I bet the bill for that one would run high like a MF.

Yet, I am constantly told that such notions of government officials lying are just kooky CT's.

I guess only foreign governments are capable of lying to it's people...

Anyway...back on track...unless you want to stand firm on that one...how about you speculate even further...and take this data for granted...

1:07 ACAR last transmission which includes a waypoint change
1:19 - 'Alright, Good Night' at handover (supposedly by co-pilot)
1:22 - Transmitter goes off

If this data is true...how could it be explained ? Surely the copilot would mention the waypoint change or problems associated with it ?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I think everyone should be able to grasp that quite possibly after this plane went rogue they blew it out of the sky to avoid it being used as a missile and the rest of this is a total disinfo campaign to avoid telling the truth.

That should be more than obvious by the amount of info coming out and the constantly changing story.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

A government in a part of the world that is all about saving face, and avoiding embarassment would have no trouble lying to avoid the embarassment of admitting fault for a plane crash.

I have trouble believing anything about this one. It is all entirely too convenient for the Malay government.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

As I stated in a previous post.

The fact that the co-pilot (FO) sent the all is well signal AFTER the left turn has puzzled me as well.

In this situation I wonder if the following would still be plausible.

1) Pilot detects some minor alarm or malfunction in a non critical system.
2) The pilot, in an abundance of safety decides to punch in the coords for the emergency airport, just in case something is wrong and not just a false positive. The Left turn occurs.
3) The pilot then leaves the cockpit to investigate the alarm.
4) Co-pilot signals the all is well as they leave the airspace ATC.
5) All hell breaks loose as the pilot finds a fire.

This scenario seems plausible to me, but I would need the input of a veteran pilot to see if there is some SOP (standard operating procedure) which would not allow this scenario from taking place.

Remember, the culture there is to never present doubt in oneself about your abilities or be seen as weak. This may be why the ATC got the all clear, even though something may have been wrong.

How many times in life have we seen something go completely wrong and the person never asks for help because they are too afraid to look weak.

This seems plausible to me because if I was driving my car, and a trouble light came on stating my engine was overheating, I would immediately start to head towards the closest gas station to inspect. If the light turns back off, great, I continue back on my course. If it doesn't turn off, great, I continue to the gas station to check it out.

edit on 19-3-2014 by xmaddness because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by xmaddness

That's all very good... but sorry.... This doesn't explain why no one got a message off... somehow..... Even if it was a mobile phone call!!!

The Plane was taken.... by whom or why is the real question.

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

But yet the no messages doesn't apply to a hijacking? They were hijacked but no one thought to hit a speed dial number and tell anyone?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Zaphod58

But yet the no messages doesn't apply to a hijacking? They were hijacked but no one thought to hit a speed dial number and tell anyone?

Yes I acknowledge that too... it doesn't make sense either....

It's as if all that were on board were incapacitated somehow... all except the person flying the plane.

But how and why???

Peace,

Korg.

edit on 19-3-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

IMO the plane was taken to 45000 to knock everyone out by way of inducing hypoxia.
People who are passed out or dead cant make calls.
Cell phones don't work period at high altitudes.
They also won't work if the repeater was disabled inside the plane.
They also don't work while over vast ocean water.......no towers.

edit on 19-3-2014 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: added info

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

SMOKINGGUN2012

IMO the plane was taken to 45000 to knock everyone out by way of inducing hypoxia.
People who are passed out or dead cant make calls.
Cell phones don't work period at high altitudes.
They also won't work if the repeater was disabled inside the plane.
They also don't work while over vast ocean water.......no towers.

edit on 19-3-2014 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: added info

I had heard rumors that the plane was reported at that height well over 10 thousand feet above where it was supposed to be.... but isn't the plane pressurized??

I think I far more likely scenario is a depressurization of the plane... or perhaps the oxygen masks being released and then some kind of toxin put in replace of the oxygen to knock out everyone except the person whom then took control of the plane.... as in maybe the co-pilot and one of the engineers?

But Why??? To What End???

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

www.ethiopianewsforum.com...

An Asia-based pilot of a Boeing 777-200, who asked not to be identified because he was not authorized to speak to reporters, said an ascent above the plane’s service limit of 43,100 feet, along with a depressurized cabin, could have rendered the passengers and crew unconscious, and could be a deliberate maneuver by a pilot or a hijacker.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I heard this possible explanation from a pilot and it sounds plausible but I also heard another pilot say not doing a quick mayday or distress call if there was a fire is very unlikely.

Apparently the plane flew on for 4 hours or so, I don't see how a fire could incapacitate or kill the crew and yet the plane could still keep flying for so long.

A fire on board big enough to do this would spread fairly quickly and bring down the jet in a much shorter time I would've thought. Electrical wiring and hydraulics would burn and fail and the jet would not be able to fly for hours.

It's a very strange case and the plane and black box need to be found before we will ever know what really happened.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by xmaddness

Best theory I've read so far. Makes sense on a number of levels.

I think it's the most likely theory of all the ones that I've heard.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Good Strong theory. This is what think happened as well.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

SMOKINGGUN2012

www.ethiopianewsforum.com...

An Asia-based pilot of a Boeing 777-200, who asked not to be identified because he was not authorized to speak to reporters, said an ascent above the plane’s service limit of 43,100 feet, along with a depressurized cabin, could have rendered the passengers and crew unconscious, and could be a deliberate maneuver by a pilot or a hijacker.

So that's where the report comes from... so the theory is extreme altitude and decompression.

I still don't buy it..... Something just doesn't sit right about the no contact situation... If it was a slow cooked decompression then people would have started to feel the effects and some would have passed out before others... leaving enough time to make a call for help....

Also for this to be true then both the pilot and the co-pilot would have had to be in on the plot, or they were incapacitated before the maneuver was executed.

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
So it just happen to catch on fire at the EXACT moment when the controller hand off was to take place? Not likely.
They have evidence the turn was programmed BEFORE he said good night yet it was a fire?
It seems to me this is the most acceptable story to attempt to shove in our face by the MSM and they are running with it to cover up what really happened.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by SonoftheSun

If it reached the last programmed waypoint it would enter a holding pattern and circle until it ran out of fuel.

Only if the runway is selected in the FMC, and the last active waypoint is in the end of the go around pattern.
In other cases AP mode would change from LNAV to Heading Select, and the plane would continue on current heading.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

You forget what time this flight was......this was 40 minutes into a red eye flight. I would guess better than 90% were asleep by then. Another reason why this shows it was preplanned.........the perfect flight to render passengers incapacitated. Much less resistance at 1am don't you think?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

SMOKINGGUN2012

You forget what time this flight was......this was 40 minutes into a red eye flight. I would guess better than 90% were asleep by then. Another reason why this shows it was preplanned.........the perfect flight to render passengers incapacitated. Much less resistance at 1am don't you think?

I hadn't considered that to be fair and you are right, it would be the best flight to choose if you were planning to incapacitate the passengers.

This effectively means that what ever this is about it is worth more than 230 peoples lives to the perps.

That is a scary thought.... because if that is the case then what is the next phase of this plan??

Peace,

Korg.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join