It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Flight 370 Scenario So Far - Theory of an actual pilot

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

MotherMayEye
Couple this theory with today's news that the Royal Thai Air Force saw the plane on radar in the Maldives...

Post a link that the Thai military saw the aircraft in the Maldives. Being that the Maldives are over 1,500 miles from Thailand I would suspect this is inaccurate.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

And the fact you almost call me crazy to tell such a theory make you brighter than me?? Hell no!! Cloaking technology are real, you have to live with it!! it's easier to burry your head in the sand than facing the fact that the government is lying to us and try to hide something... something big!! I don't say that my theory is the best. I don't say that I know what happened. But if you think that the cloaking technology is as dumb as the alien theory, I think you are a big closed-mind that swallow all the # we are fed by the MSM!! I don't want to be offensive, but a theory is still a theory, even if you like it or not!!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It is quite refreshing and nice to hear a theory from a real pilot rather than an armchair one on here

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Pakd-on-mystery
reply to post by xmaddness

Best explanation I've heard upto date...
however, Maledives-island residents claim to have seen a white jumbo jet flying from north to south-east, which is the opposite direction of Langkawi airport.
source:Maledives residents report sighting of 'low flying jet'
edit on 18/3/2014 by Pakd-on-mystery because: source

There's an airport in the Maldives - Ibraham Nasir International Airport

goo.gl...

And if you were to land a plane there, you would have to fly the plane to either North of South of the airport, which would correlate with what witnesses said.

Right next to the airport are some deep ocean trenches. At least going by google maps.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

It runs out Island residents saw the plane on it's way to Diego Garcia AFB

The pilot had even been making practice runs to Diego Garcia on his homemade flight simulator

jimstonefreelance.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Possible MH370 sighting as Maldives residents report 'low-flying jumbo'

Read more: www.smh.com.au...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Holy crap. Someone on ATS just posted a "simplest explanation". Hell doth froze ovah....

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

SandGod

Holy crap. Someone on ATS just posted a "simplest explanation". Hell doth froze ovah....

But... but... wheres the aliens... The Invaders!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

MotherMayEye
Couple this theory with today's news that the Royal Thai Air Force saw the plane on radar in the Maldives...

Post a link that the Thai military saw the aircraft in the Maldives. Being that the Maldives are over 1,500 miles from Thailand I would suspect this is inaccurate.

I misspoke, they saw a plane flying over the Strait of Malacca:
Thai Military/Plane over Strait of Malacce

They said it was headed toward Butterworth Malaysia. 78 miles from Pulau Langkawi.

edit on 18-3-2014 by MotherMayEye because: distance added

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Noticed a rebuttal of Chris Goodfellow's theory on BBC news (apologies if this argument has already been mentioned).

But Goodfellow's theory has been disputed. If the course was changed during a major emergency, one might expect it to be done using manual control. But the left turn was the result of someone in the cockpit typing "seven or eight keystrokes into a computer on a knee-high pedestal between the captain and the first officer, according to officials"

Theory 5 - Missing Malaysia plane: 10 theories examined www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

ilikeboringthings
Noticed a rebuttal of Chris Goodfellow's theory on BBC news (apologies if this argument has already been mentioned).

But Goodfellow's theory has been disputed. If the course was changed during a major emergency, one might expect it to be done using manual control. But the left turn was the result of someone in the cockpit typing "seven or eight keystrokes into a computer on a knee-high pedestal between the captain and the first officer, according to officials"

Theory 5 - Missing Malaysia plane: 10 theories examined www.bbc.co.uk...

It was suggested that one of the pilots may have punched in the coordinates quickly so they could fight an in cockpit fire. Screw manual control if the plane can fly itself. Again all theory...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

Yeah that sounds plausible, thanks for the update!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
My point is still valid.

According to the 'startlingly simple theory,' when confronted with the knowledge that the plane made a sharp left and communications were lost, investigators never considered the possibility that the plane was in trouble and might have headed for the nearest airport?

This suggestion is suspicious -- it's basic logic.

Couple this theory with today's news that the Royal Thai Air Force Saw the plane on radar in the Malacca Strait area heading for Butterworth -- just 71 miles from Pulau Langkawi -- but neglected to say anything because "no one asked them."

It sounds like a BS cover up and it just feels coordinated.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ilikeboringthings

I have been given specific coordinates to search for MH 370 but i cant get Tomnod to show me locations of my choice

Can anyone advise if there is a tomnod forum as i cant yet find one , or how to search for a specified location ?

The coordinates i have been given are Lat 17.54 , Long 92.30 which is 200 km south west of the Burma coast and North of the Andeman Islands

thankyou people

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Something to keep in mind is the Asian cultural aspect of 'saving face'. When confronted with an embarassing situation the person will either stonewall or avoid giving an answer which may cause them embarassment or avoid giving an answer which they feel may embarass the person asking. Either can be construed as giving shame.

The Malay government is obviously embarrassed by the entire situation; their airline, their pilots, their airsapce (presumably) and are beating around the bush to use a western expression. Think of when someone has spinach in their teeth and you are loath to tell them, Asian culture is like this but magnified.

Is this entire situation being ineptly handeld? Yes. Do the Malay's know it? Probably yes as well.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Add to that the Malay government owns almost half the airline a hijacking is the best and almost only outcome they will accept.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I wish and hope this theory is correct but reports now have the plane flying for as much as 7 more hours. If the plane was heading for Pulau Langkawi but was unable to land because of incapacitation and continued to fly that course, if that line were continued on out further it is virtually spot on for Diego Garcia. If that plane did continue to fly that course, why didn't Diego Garcia's military grade radar pick it up. The US has a squadron of B-52"s there. I do think they would have a pretty good radar system. If that line is carried even further, considering another 7 hours flight time would take it very near Madagascar. 4100 miles from where the plane made that left turn. Airspeed of 590 MPH X 7 Hrs = 4130 miles. The plane is in Iran!

Truth is if anyone knows where this plane is they are not telling and all of this is nothing more than speculation and entertainment.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Everything we know so far almost fits this theory. Actually the best I've come across thus far.

Just a minor detail though if anyone is willing to answer or if this has been answered before, sorry in advance. WHAT WOULD ACCOUNT FOR THE RIGHT TURN THE PLANE MADE AS SHOWN IN FLIGHTRADAR24?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
So, can you couple this theory with the allegations made that the co-pilot, and not the pilot, after 27 minutes after the plane took off, I think it was stated, radioed in, "All right, goodnight."

www.telegraph.co.uk...

blogs.crikey.com.au...

They did firmly state this was the co-pilot, and not the pilot.

It was stated that he gave no indication of a problem. Would this be considered then, a clue as in, I am pretending there is no trouble, but you know there is, I know there is, hence, this is a veiled signal?

ETA link, clarify timeline.

edit on 18-3-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Libertygal
So, can you couple this theory with the allegations made that the co-pilot, and not the pilot, after, I think it was stated, radioed in, "All right, goodnight all."

www.telegraph.co.uk...

They did firmly state this was the co-pilot, and not the pilot.

It was stated that he gave no indication of a problem. Would this be considered then, a clue as in, I am pretending there is no trouble, but you know there is, I know there is, hence, this is a veiled signal?

edit on 18-3-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

As I understand, they gave no indication of a problem because they were not aware that there was a problem yet. The fire was still in the process of being a total clusterf@#k while they were in communication with ATC.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join