It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Flight 370 Scenario So Far - Theory of an actual pilot

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by xmaddness

On March 18 Jeff Wise wrote an article for Future Tense with the headline 'A “Startlingly Simple Theory” About the Missing Airliner is Sweeping the Internet. It’s Wrong.' He goes on to state later in the article that 'For one thing, while it’s true that MH370 did turn toward Langkawi and wound up overflying it, whoever was at the controls continued to maneuver after that point as well, turning sharply right at VAMPI waypoint, then left again at GIVAL. Such vigorous navigating would have been impossible for unconscious men.'. I think the hero theory is not disproved if we add that perhaps once the plane reached Langkawi the situation with the plane was so adverse that it could not be landed. The pilots then instead placed the plane on autopilot perhaps and soon after lost consciousness from smoke inhalation.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

Malaysia Airlines did have an incident in August 2005 with a 777 flying from Perth, Australia, to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia's largest city.

While flying 11,580 metres above the Indian Ocean, the plane's software incorrectly measured speed and acceleration, causing the plane to suddenly shoot up 915 metres.

www.sbs.com.au...

Try that.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

IQPREREQUISITE
This has been bothering me for some time now and I know some posters on this thread and on another have acknowledged this as well. If it has already been answered then please forgive me as the threads concerning MH370 before this one are long and hard to recall, save for a few striking facts.

WHY ISN'T ANYONE ADDRESSING THE FIRST OFF COURSE MOVE MH370 MADE? IT'S A 40 DEGREE(?) RIGHT TURN. And it's clearly seen if you check out flightradar24. And if it is indeed the first off course move the plane made, is it fair to assume that at that time it's already in manual control?

Happen to have a graphic showing the right turn? I don't recall seeing any graphics where there is an odd right turn before it heads east.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Because 35,000 wouldn't do the exact same thing?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Korg Trinity

Zaphod58
reply to post by Korg Trinity

But yet the no messages doesn't apply to a hijacking? They were hijacked but no one thought to hit a speed dial number and tell anyone?

Yes I acknowledge that too... it doesn't make sense either....

It's as if all that were on board were incapacitated somehow... all except the person flying the plane.

But how and why???

Peace,

Korg.

edit on 19-3-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

As I understand it and this was also thoroughly discussed in another thread, all phones have no service when the plane is over the ocean and at certain altitudes because wifi and service carriers cannot reach them or something technical like that.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

IQPREREQUISITE
This has been bothering me for some time now and I know some posters on this thread and on another have acknowledged this as well. If it has already been answered then please forgive me as the threads concerning MH370 before this one are long and hard to recall, save for a few striking facts.

WHY ISN'T ANYONE ADDRESSING THE FIRST OFF COURSE MOVE MH370 MADE? IT'S A 40 DEGREE(?) RIGHT TURN. And it's clearly seen if you check out flightradar24. And if it is indeed the first off course move the plane made, is it fair to assume that at that time it's already in manual control?

Happen to have a graphic showing the right turn? I don't recall seeing any graphics where there is an odd right turn before it heads east.

ODD RIGHT TURN-MH370 FLIGHTPATH

I first saw it on flightradar24 as the early posters were discussing it. This is a youtube link coz I can't find the original page in FR24, they seem to have "databased" it so to speak. Feel free to search the site though.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

JimTSpock

Malaysia Airlines did have an incident in August 2005 with a 777 flying from Perth, Australia, to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia's largest city.

While flying 11,580 metres above the Indian Ocean, the plane's software incorrectly measured speed and acceleration, causing the plane to suddenly shoot up 915 metres.

www.sbs.com.au...

Try that.

Good find. At least we have a precedent.

Although now I think there are too many factors involved and its time to filter some out. Lemme think and soak all your opinions in...while making coffee

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

The initial right turn was dismissed as data error due to distance from the antenna.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Zaphod58

The initial right turn was dismissed as data error due to distance from the antenna.

I see. Thanks for answering. I'll take that with a grain of salt.

Coz obviously someones manipulating data.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

No manipulation in this case, just data error because it was over 200 miles from the receiver.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

A pilot wouldn't take a 777 to 45,000 in a normal flight would they? So why did the jet go to 45? Doesn't make a lot of sense.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JimTSpock

A more important question is HOW did he do it? At that point in the flight it was too heavy to reach 40,000 let alone 45,000.

Depressurize and climb is a possible response to fire though.
edit on 3/19/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

JimTSpock

A pilot wouldn't take a 777 to 45,000 in a normal flight would they? So why did the jet go to 45? Doesn't make a lot of sense.

The pilot in command took the plane 45000 feet to snuff out the theoretical fire coz air is thinner at that height...according to the hero pilot theory.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

What I have seen from professionals commenting on the subject is that in the 42000+ range you would not be trying to just make everybody pass out you would be making sure they all die. Their comments suggested that instead of minutes it could be as few as 15 seconds to succumb to hypoxia.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Funny you should mention the insurance........it was just announced on CNN I think that the first payment was just made to Malaysia Air for the missing plane from the German insurance company.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Despite what the pilot says I don't think you'd actually do that. The air is already very thin at 35,000ft there would be very little difference at 45,000ft. Why stall the plane at 45,000 and then it will drop down to where the air is more dense? If you had a fire on board why stall the plane then drop to 25,000? Doesn't make much sense. The hero pilot also says go into a dive to stop the fire. The more I think about it the less sense it makes.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This should help....Time of Useful Consciousness table:

Flight was late and many were likely asleep so would have been pretty easy to kill them all with depressurizing the plane.
edit on 3/19/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

How can they already be paying? I thought a determination had to be made before an insurance payment would be sent. Would that suggest they know the fate of the plane already?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I assume this would be with the cabin depressurized as the experts were also speculating that at 45000 people would pass out even without depressurizing but it would take longer.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Their comment suggested that certain standards had been met.......what those are I don't know.......after so many days or hours??

www.dw.de...

edit on 19-3-2014 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: added info

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join