It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maldives residents report sighting of 'low flying jet'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyingclaydisk

Sure, but I still say it's at Diego Garcia

The evidence that the plane flew to Diego Garcia is just as solid as evidence that points elsewhere....And correct me if I'm wrong, but it's the only hypothesis that has actual eyewitnesses

Whats even more suspicious is that the MSM hasn't sent anyone to talk to the eyewitnesses

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Okay, that is spooky. I've thought for a while now that the Obama/ Putin feud is staged and they both are playing a part. Putin is out to get what he wants and Obama does as he's told to by his superiors.
So would our own US government, or shadow government as its called, actually hijack a jet, kill the passengers, and use it to start a new cold war? They plant a nuke in it and attack Israel, Iran gets blamed and we face off against Russia who backs Iran.
Anybody think they'll "find" the wreckage of the plane? How hard would it be to dump the decommissioned hulk of an out of service 777 that's slated to be scrapped, with bodies aboard, broken up in pieces. Maybe somebody noticed some unusual activity at a jet facility, suspicious paperwork, a cargo ship with an unusual cargo of a top secret nature or an odd destination.
Its easy to hide a plane, put it in the desert somewhere and throw some tarps over it.
The Diego Garcia conspiracy is a stretch since somebody there would have to seen it( beyond the local eye witnesses) and would say something. Our mind control tech can't be that advanced, can it?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Taobender

The evidence that the plane flew to Diego Garcia is just as solid as evidence that points elsewhere....And correct me if I'm wrong, but it's the only hypothesis that has actual eyewitnesses

Whats even more suspicious is that the MSM hasn't sent anyone to talk to the eyewitnesses

The plane could not have made it to DG. It would have been on fumes and that would not have been risked for an actual operation. Maybe it is there now but it landed somewhere prior to DG. If the actual evidence comes out at some later date we will see this plane landing somewhere other than DG, refuelling then moving on to final destination.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Xcathdra
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

If the goal was to steal the aircraft and make it disappear, why would they fly over areas of land where they would be spotted?

Because they underestimated how loud the aircraft would be due to atmospherics, where people were living along the coast, and how connected they were to the outside world by the Internet. And they didn't know about aircraft engines being one of the first components to be part of the "Internet of Things" Who would have thought that engines send status reports to head office every time they start, stop and reach cruising speed.

Going by the map above, either the Maldives or GD would have enough housing to accommodate people and the plane was carrying some kind of fruit.

edit on 18-3-2014 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Taobender

Okay...I believe you are incorrect. To my knowledge there are no witnesses who have spoken up about seeing anything from Diego Garcia. There are allegedly witnesses in the Maldives who claim to have seen a low flying aircraft, but not in Diego Garcia. Diego Garcia and the Maldives are nearly 800 nautical miles from each other.

At the risk of being repetitive; DG is a military installation out in the middle of the Indian Ocean. The MSM, nor anyone else, can just 'go there for a look around' without a formal invitation (usually in the form of military Orders) from the US or UK military. DG is a highly restricted military base. The Maldives, on the other hand, are a popular tourist attraction SW of Sri Lanka, well north of DG.

I believe you may be getting the two locations (i.e. the Maldives and DG) confused.

If MH 370 somehow wound up in DG it would be the 2nd greatest conspiracy ever perpetuated on mankind...(the 1st being that somehow mankind has some notable influence on global warming).

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Flyingclaydisk

Taobender

Okay...I believe you are incorrect. To my knowledge there are no witnesses who have spoken up about seeing anything from Diego Garcia. There are allegedly witnesses in the Maldives who claim to have seen a low flying aircraft, but not in Diego Garcia. Diego Garcia and the Maldives are nearly 800 nautical miles from each other.

At the risk of being repetitive; DG is a military installation out in the middle of the Indian Ocean. The MSM, nor anyone else, can just 'go there for a look around' without a formal invitation (usually in the form of military Orders) from the US or UK military. DG is a highly restricted military base. The Maldives, on the other hand, are a popular tourist attraction SW of Sri Lanka, well north of DG.

I believe you may be getting the two locations (i.e. the Maldives and DG) confused.

If MH 370 somehow wound up in DG it would be the 2nd greatest conspiracy ever perpetuated on mankind...(the 1st being that somehow mankind has some notable influence on global warming).

And how about Addu? Gan International Airport might have something for us:

www.accuweather.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   

stormcell

Xcathdra

If the goal was to steal the aircraft and make it disappear, why would they fly over areas of land where they would be spotted?

Because they underestimated how loud the aircraft would be due to atmospherics, where people were living along the coast, and how connected they were to the outside world by the Internet. And they didn't know about aircraft engines being one of the first components to be part of the "Internet of Things" Who would have thought that engines send status reports to head office every time they start, stop and reach cruising speed.

Going by the map above, either the Maldives or GD would have enough housing to accommodate people and the plane was carrying some kind of fruit.

Wow...really???

...and air defense radars in countries such as India, China and the US (via Afghanistan) wouldn't have anything to do with it???

Man, I need to get me some of that stuff (wait, maybe not)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Itsdrewdrew

Could MH 370 have landed there? Yes.

Could MH 370 have landed there undetected and then been hidden? Simply put...No.

That's the point.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I wouldn't be too terribly sure about that. I imagine that they could have repainted an airplane (or used that notorious Freescale tech) in the amount of time it took the rest of the world to even LOOK in the Maldives. Meaning that MH370 could at this point look like nearly any other 777.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Up to date I personally agree with Vasa Croe. Either they Landed somewhere on the Maledives, or they refueled there to continue flying.
The eyewhitnesses say that the airplane they saw was flying lower than even the planes that land on the water around the islands. I believe that this statement is crucial.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Agreed. I'm almost positive that it landed at Gan International Airport. They only send 20 planes a week out of that airport, and about 20% of them go to Beijing. It would be very easy for MH370 to "piggy-back" on another Mega Airlines (Maldivian airline) flight to Beijing and drop that dirty bomb. Or whatever it's going to be carrying.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Hey guys,

I don't know how legit this site is if anyone has already posted it, but I found this article nonetheless, and thought I'd share it anyway:

Russia “Puzzled” Over Malaysia Airlines “Capture” By US Navy

What do you think about this?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by xfiler600

Already a de-bunked hoax. Good intentions on your part!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Flyingclaydisk
reply to post by Itsdrewdrew

Could MH 370 have landed there? Yes.

Could MH 370 have landed there undetected and then been hidden? Simply put...No.

That's the point.

I have been saying this for a while. It easily could have landed at GAN. The runway is the right size, there were witnesses to a large plane at the right time, there are not many flights in or out of there, the airport is currently being renovated (awarded last year to Lagan) and a hangar could well be part of that renovation. Great inconspicuous place to land, refuel and head back out.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Something to look for is the possibility that the plane could have refueled (etc) at Gan and hopped over to Kadhdhoo Airport. If you google Kadhdhoo Airport you should eventually find a blog from the airport's control tower.

It appears to only have existed prior to the events.

Additionally, if you check local news sources in Addu around Gan International Airport, you'll find that Mega Airlines (the sole operator at Gan) recently BARRED twelve applying engineers for copying each others exams, and attempting to bribe the test supervisors.

Further research on my part indicates that Mega Airlines has been and is on a hiring spree (especially for "immediate hire" of flight attendants). These are all yellow flags to me.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Itsdrewdrew
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Something to look for is the possibility that the plane could have refueled (etc) at Gan and hopped over to Kadhdhoo Airport. If you google Kadhdhoo Airport you should eventually find a blog from the airport's control tower.

It appears to only have existed prior to the events.

Additionally, if you check local news sources in Addu around Gan International Airport, you'll find that Mega Airlines (the sole operator at Gan) recently BARRED twelve applying engineers for copying each others exams, and attempting to bribe the test supervisors.

Further research on my part indicates that Mega Airlines has been and is on a hiring spree (especially for "immediate hire" of flight attendants). These are all yellow flags to me.

Yeah, my thought is that was its refueling point, but I don't think it stopped anywhere but its final destination after it left. Too many points of contact would make it easier to locate. I believe it was flown to a private air strip under a different transponder code, one that was taken from a local GAN aircraft so it would not look suspicious. My thought is Iran but nothing to really back that up other than the political ties Maldives has to Iran and the fact that there are plenty of extremists in and out of Maldives. Iranians also need no visa to stay there for up to 30 days....basically they can fly in and nobody would know.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Dutchowl
Okay, that is spooky. I've thought for a while now that the Obama/ Putin feud is staged and they both are playing a part. Putin is out to get what he wants and Obama does as he's told to by his superiors.
So would our own US government, or shadow government as its called, actually hijack a jet, kill the passengers, and use it to start a new cold war? They plant a nuke in it and attack Israel, Iran gets blamed and we face off against Russia who backs Iran.
Anybody think they'll "find" the wreckage of the plane? How hard would it be to dump the decommissioned hulk of an out of service 777 that's slated to be scrapped, with bodies aboard, broken up in pieces. Maybe somebody noticed some unusual activity at a jet facility, suspicious paperwork, a cargo ship with an unusual cargo of a top secret nature or an odd destination.
Its easy to hide a plane, put it in the desert somewhere and throw some tarps over it.
The Diego Garcia conspiracy is a stretch since somebody there would have to seen it( beyond the local eye witnesses) and would say something. Our mind control tech can't be that advanced, can it?

Every part of an aircraft has a serial number and a service log. They can't just dig up any old clunker and dump it the ocean, then claim they just found it sitting there. All those parts have to match. They also have to match up passengers belongings, dental records and seating numbers.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
My apologize if this has been posted somewhere already but it struck me as interesting to this topic.

‘All right, good night’, when using the ancient primary school art of replacing a letter with it’s designated number in the alphabet gives us this…

1 12 12 18 9 7 8 20 – All right

7 15 15 4 14 9 7 8 20 – good night

Turn these numbers into latitude and longitude and you potentially have

Latitude – 1.12121897820

Longitude – 71.51541497820

Read more at rideukbmx.com...

These coordinates drop you just off the west coast of the Maldives.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

januaryx5th
My apologize if this has been posted somewhere already but it struck me as interesting to this topic.

‘All right, good night’, when using the ancient primary school art of replacing a letter with it’s designated number in the alphabet gives us this…

1 12 12 18 9 7 8 20 – All right

7 15 15 4 14 9 7 8 20 – good night

Turn these numbers into latitude and longitude and you potentially have

Latitude – 1.12121897820

Longitude – 71.51541497820

Read more at rideukbmx.com...

These coordinates drop you just off the west coast of the Maldives.

Huh...well that is certainly an odd coincidence if it does turn out to be in the Maldives area.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Not surprising to hear.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join