It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black 9/11: Follow the Money and the Actors behind the scene...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Before I throw away 40 minutes of my life watching this video I will never get back, allow me to ask; does it contain any actual new information or will I already know what it says because it's the exact same "Silverstein said 'pull it" innuendo dropping being repeated ad nauseum for the last 13 years and it's just in new packaging?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

no Dave...just actual facts.....then when your finished watching that....come on over to a post of mine where I have MORE facts for ya.

Mostly concerning how the 2005 NIST scientific investigation bestowed by Congress found NO scientific reason for collapse,[x3], and 2008 NIST hypothesis crew IGNORES their own initial science, to claim "brand new science occurs", where fire is allows to do something that has "NEVER OCCURRED BEFORE" [Shyam Sunder], they refuse to prove.

so far none of you official story pushers can respond to my post without ranting up all kinds of nonsense....

even a resident 'court-jester' chimed in and refuses to respond.....wonder why?

funny when someone talks ACTUAL facts and science concerning 9-11 you OS pushers clam-up......AVOID the post by all means!!!

lol...even the JREF forum doesn't want to talk actual science.....

why don't you people like science? _javascript:icon('
')

...or facts?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

your post is gibberish. what exactly are you trying to say?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
9/11/2001 "who benefited and who has the power to cover it up"

Larry Silverstein has dermatologist appointment on 09/11/2001

www.youtube.com...

Silverstein Makes a Huge Profit off of the 9/11 Attacks.

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Have to admit the video does have a tendancy to repeat itself a bit.

Nothing we didn't already know..

Kroll, AIG, M&M etc.

One that should have looked at was the actions of Deutsche bank Alex. Brown, who handled nearly all of the put options put on United and American Airlines, not to mention meryl Lynch and Morgan Stanley.

"Buzzy" Konrad was chairman of investment for Alex Brown and was CIA from 1998 onwards. Deutsche Bank bought A.B.S in 1999. He dealt with "private client relations".

Many of the option purchases were done in Baltimore, funnily enough, where Konrad has his office.

QUOTE - "Max Keiser: There are many aspects concerning these option purchases that have not been disclosed yet. I also worked at Alex Brown & Sons (ABS). Deutsche Bank bought Alex Brown & Sons in 1999. When the attacks occurred, ABS was owned by Deutsche Bank. An important person at ABS was Buzzy Krongard. I have met him several times at the offices in Baltimore. Krongard had transferred to become executive director at the CIA. The option purchases, in which ABS was involved, occurred in the offices of ABS in Baltimore. The noise which occurred between Baltimore, New York City and Langley was interesting, as you can imagine, to say the least."

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Three top securities brokers had offices in the World Trade Center, Cantor Fitzgerald, Euro Brokers and Garbon Inter Capital. Flight 11 struck just under the floors where Cantor Fitzgerald was located. Cantor Fitzgerald, with possible connections to the U.S. Intelligence apparatus, was America’s biggest securities broker and apparently the main target. Within minutes, an explosion in the North Tower’s vacant 23rd floor, right under the offices of the FBI and Garbon Inter Capital on the 25th floor caused a huge fire from the 22nd through the 25th floors. At the same time, there was an explosion in the basement of the North Tower. [30] A vault in the North Tower basement held less than $1 billion in gold, much of which was reportedly moved before 9/11. However, the government had hundreds of billions of dollars of securities which were summarily destroyed. The Federal Reserve, untouched by the crisis at its downtown offices (as they had everything backed up to a remote location), assumed emergency powers that afternoon. The $240 billion in securities were electronically cleared. [31] Then, at 9:03, Flight 175 slammed into the 78th floor of the South Tower just below the 84th floor where Euro Brokers were located. [32] Brian Clark, the manager at Euro Brokers, heard numerous explosions, apparently unrelated to what he referred to as the oxygen-starved fire caused by the plane crash.

This is simply amazing that anyone would believe this stuff. There was no 'billion' in gold under the north tower. It was under WCT 4 and the bars were worth around 220 million.

'with possible connections to the U.S. Intelligence apparatus' proof please ?

"The $240 billion in securities were electronically cleared" That is absolutely the stupidest thing I have ever heard. You can't "electronically cleared" securities. It's just romper room stupidity with the never failing buzz words.

This is the stupid award of the century "The Federal Reserve, untouched by the crisis at its downtown offices (as they had everything backed up to a remote location), assumed emergency powers that afternoon

The FED is a REGULATORY AGENCY That is responsible for monetary policy.

Cantor Fitzgerald lost 628 employees that morning in which traces of only 5 were ever found. Three brothers were lost-18 lost were pregnant-5 children on 'take your daughter to work day'

You guys are just sick in the head. So all those lost souls were executed because they 'possible connections to the U.S. Intelligence'

Amazing.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

hgfbob

no Dave...just actual facts.....then when your finished watching that....come on over to a post of mine where I have MORE facts for ya.

Mostly concerning how the 2005 NIST scientific investigation bestowed by Congress found NO scientific reason for collapse,[x3], and 2008 NIST hypothesis crew IGNORES their own initial science, to claim "brand new science occurs", where fire is allows to do something that has "NEVER OCCURRED BEFORE" [Shyam Sunder], they refuse to prove.

Not exactly true, Bob. The NIST reports said they didn't know with certainty what caused the collapses of the buildings. They did release a report which gave a researched estimate what caused the collapses, based upon scrutiny of the video, samples taken of the wreckage, computer modeling, and eyewitness accounts. A simple Google search can find their report for you so this is not for debate. There is a huge difference between an educated guess and having no scientific reason for the collapse whatsoever as you're attempting to claim.

Or should I say, as Richard Gage is attempting to claim. We both know you're just repeating the drivel he's putting out without verifying to see whether it's actually true. For one thing, I notice you're only refuting the NIST report rather than any of the OTHER reports, such as the Purdue University report which I myself subscribe to. Did Richard Gage tell you what their hypothesis was or is this the first you're hearing about it?

why don't you people like science? _javascript:icon('
')

...or facts?

On the contrary, I do like science and facts, which is the entire reason why characters like Richard Gage have no credibility. Out of all the conspiracy theorists spreading spooky scary stories of innuendo and secret plots to take over the world, he is uniquely qualified to do his own research and reverse engineer the collapse to show they were destroyed by controlled demolitions, and after THIRTEEN YEARS he hasn't even done so much as broken out a caclulator. All he has done is repeat the exact same spooky-scary stories all the other conspiracy theorists have done, and frankly, his dog and pony show is getting stale.
edit on 28-3-2014 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

The NIST reports said they didn't know with certainty what caused the collapses of the buildings.

for ONE dave, Why can't you quote where they say that???

I can quote that the 2005 NIST found NO scientific reason within the parameters they were given......initial damage and fire.

they found impact damage was minimal...14.5%...survived just as designed to do.

they found fireproofing did NOT get knocked off any load bearing support OTHER than the 14.5% initial damage.

NO failed steel from these fires present to indicate they did

"No conclusive evidence was found to indicate that pre-collapse fires were sever enough to have a significant effect on the microstructure that would have resulted in weakening of the steel structure." NIST NCSTAR 1-3C, p. 235

"no evidence the type of joining methods, materials, or welding procedures used was improper NIST 1-3 p.99

"recovered bolts were stronger than typical. NIST 1-2 p.133

"no core column examined showed temp. above 250C" NIST 1-3 6.6.2

NCSTAR1-3 7.7.2 "because no steel was recovered from WTC7,it is not possible to make any statements about it's quality"

NIST 1-6A Appendix C Passive Fire Protection p.274..."within the debris fields created by the aircraft impact into WTC 1 &2...thermal insulation was damaged and dislodged"

"NIST did not test for the residue from explosives or accelerants" wtc. nist. gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006. htm

There is a huge difference between an educated guess and having no scientific reason for the collapse whatsoever as you're attempting to claim.

lol.....that's an understatement...and I suggest you get some help with this.....

.."what ever I'm attempting to claim"????
I am a 'truther'...and I demand your supporting evidence of the claims pushed as truth...I have no claims or evidence....nor do I need any.

dave, I am NOT the one on video at the Tech briefing trying to HIDE the found FFA that occurred in 7, by claiming it is a new form of "thermal conductivity"....the 2008 NIST official story authors do..why do they REFUSE to prove this new science they claim occurred to allow 7 to globally accelerate EQUAL to g. for 105 vertical feet starting @ 1.75 seconds to 4.0s.......why can't you tell me how the claimed fire achieves conditions for unified acceleration EQUAL to g.

fire we can''t see....

NCSTAR1A-3.2]"It is likely that much of the burning took place beyond the views of the windows"

oh lookie here......dave brings in Mr Gage to kick around......[shakes head]...

I use the NIST reports dave.....WHY can't you????

On the contrary, I do like science and facts, which is the entire reason why characters like Richard Gage have no credibility.

uhm....dave, you are the one with no credibility.

unless ya can truthfully tell me HOW FIRE ALONE removes 105 vertical feet of structural resistance globally in WTC7, before 1.74 seconds so acceleration EQUAL to Gravity can ensue, globally and unified immediantly following at 1.75 seconds to 4.0 seconds......

NCSTAR 1A 3.6] "This free fall drop continues for approximately 8 stories, the distance traveled between t=1.75s and t=4.0s...constant, downward acceleration during this time interval. This acceleration was *9.8m/s^2*, equivalent to the acceleration of gravity."

NICSTAR 1A 4.3.4] Global Collapse..."The entire building above the buckled column region moved downward in a single unit, as observed, completing the global collapse"

'global' = symmetrical = encompassing all

'single unit' = moving as one = during the FFA, there is NO structural part doing anything different than any other part...i.e. accelerating equal to g.

this "Follow the Money" video and the frauds from 2008 NIST whom LIE to cover up, go hand in hand.....all we need to do is start the ball rolling....there will be more than enough 'finger-pointing' and 'deal-making' later on to know the other details.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join