It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black 9/11: Follow the Money and the Actors behind the scene...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
This video show how big, dark, deep and terrible was the involvements of a real Army of peons and main actors who have contributed to realize the more tragic event in the recent history. A real, world-wide, Conspiracy against the human kind. Pale characters, like faint ghosts, they carries a "tile of Death" in order to realize the entire terrible mosaic and in order to obtain their own compensation. Some of them, right now, are in plain sight and more powerfull than ever. For not forget and for all the victims of that day and years beyond...

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I had watched this a week back but am watching it again .Very well done and when the info is put into today's context can give clues as to the why's of Ukraine and Syria .I think the cabal behind all of this have taken it to a complete new level of deception with the SH fiction ...It's easy to understand why some of the investigators have been offed .Knowing now that the computers in all things can be hacked and taken controlled of explains the hows now .It wouldn't surprise me that ,that is what happened to our missing plane .Richard Groves fortunate to be alive and we are fortunate because without what he made known about the back door we would still be in the dark .

I had worked for the Carlyle Group back in the 80's and it took me 10 years of looking at extra documents unrelated to my position that I smelled something stinking ,that lead me to leaving the bunch of vipers .Looking back on it now and having the dot's connected I did the right thing .I had no one to really talk about it as most people really didn't want to see . Cant say I blame them as they had families to provide for . Nothing I could have pointed out would have stopped 911anyway .

Today the same bunch is working behind the scenes on projects like Ukraine and Syria .We don't have to prove it now though .Their finger prints and foot prints are enough to know .

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.” ― Marcus Tullius Cicero

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I appreciate the video and will pass it along.

This may be the best one I've watched in over a decade for a few reasons. One reason is that the author clearly states that all the disinformation about "planes or missiles" is just a massive distraction. He is right. The other reasons are outlined in the video itself. All the people involved who carried out such a nefarious deed towards the hiding of their own ways to gain wealth. Each person involved should be brought to the streets and publicly tried in a court of civilians.

This video also shows much more. It shows the depths to which these evil people will go to complete their agenda and all the necessary actions that have taken place. It is an excellent summation of all the events leading to and caused by that fateful day.

What is truly frightening is the amount of incidents that lead up to that day. The preparations, the numerous people involved, and the events themselves. The shocking amount of people who were mislead to believe the "official" story and the Americans who still, to this day, stand up for the traitors that pulled this off. All this is extremely eye-opening in it's own right.

Good Lord people we are dealing with true evil here...
Better keep your guns.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'm happy to say I've contributed to the maker of this video and continue to do so when able. Alienscientist is one of the best and most dedicated researchers going. He lays out who was involved in 9/11 and the web of connections which run through government - MIC -finance and other assorted individuals. It is truly sad how many of these people have become even more powerful and personally enriched themselves as a direct result of 9/11 and shared in of none of the blame.

This is the best 9/11 video IMO, followed next by A New Pearl Harbor.
You can check out his website at alienscientist.com

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
At least it's something new.

The video you are about to see is shocking, disturbing and downright funny.

This guy doesn't even know that his so called 'covert securities bought up by a cabal of wealthy American criminals' that was stolen from the collapsing Russian economy, were hedged by Bernie Madoff. DUH...they never existed...

Now that is funny!!!!

He also does not know the 120,000 silver bars and 110,000 gold bars were stored there by British Banker investment firm BB under WCT4 He said the conspirators abandoned the truck after they stole the bars during the collapse or something.....it took 37 trucks to move the bars to Denver.

Funny stuff as well.

Other than that it's just the same talk real fast and never say anything meaningful.

Like 'over 70 questions about 9/11 from victims groups were not answered by the commission'

And then never ask a single one to enlighten viewers to any of the 70 questions-same thing over and over.

A bomb went off on the 23rd floor of the North Tower housing the FBI then quickly says

Along with numerous explosions in the basement and a brokerage firm on the 25th floor then quickly says

Them flight 175 flew directly into the offices of Euro Brokers destroying files ?????? even more quickly he says

An explosion occurred before the North Tower was hit in WCT6 that housed the CIA money laundering operation then quickly says

The planes were targeted to hit government brokerage firms to create confusion ???

And of course never mentioning a single thread of evidence to back up any of these downright ludicrous clams.

Anyway the Madoff Securities Investment Group is hilarious. Can't wait to show that around.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

I fail to see anything funny about 9/11 but he does name the people that laughed all the way to the bank over it.
He can source every statement made in the video, feel free to write and ask - I did and he responded to my questions.

Why not make a video that "debunks" everything in this one?
You claim to know more 9/11 than he does.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Glad to hear this.

After watch the full video, I'm totally sure tha "thinghs are worst than we can imagine" even down here....

I can't imagine what they prepare for our next future...

And this scare....
edit on 18-3-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
There is not one single solitary shred of proof to back up those ridiculous claims. Just saying something does not make it so. People want a conspiracy so bad, they crave someone to blame so bad, they just believe anything.

Taking things out of context, word play, supposition, conjecture and innuendo are not proof.

Can't you see why he talks so fast-and all his graphics are blurred, then they disappear it's because that is all he can do.

Steven Jones wrote a long, long article informing people that anyone pushes these silly conclusions is a disinformation agent-and should be ignored. The nano thermite, money trail, explosions everywhere and wild, even bizarre supposition without proof is what killed the movement and this guy is a classic example of that.

Wake up. Guys like this are NOT on your side.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

they just believe anything.

Seems you are completly in 9/11 official story

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

There is not one single solitary shred of proof to back up those ridiculous claims

more than there is supporting the OFFICIAL claims PUSHED as truth......you have already shown that by your inability to supply anything.

Just saying something does not make it so.

well...2005 NIST found NO scientific reason for collapse x3.

...2008 NIST claim fire and brand new science they refuse to prove.....

seems to me....they just said something.....and made it so..

People want a conspiracy so bad, they crave someone to blame so bad, they just believe anything.

oh yes, they will believe anything huh......well when you were 5.....didn't you hang on every word from mommy and daddy????

and now it's a bedtime story that "fire created new science" ONLY on 9-11 .....x3...to which there is NO supporting evidence for and a refusal to provide the white paper scientific 68,000+data files that TELLS the collapse models what to do which is their ONLY evidence.

there is NO science behind that claim....purely agenda.

Taking things out of context, word play, supposition, conjecture and innuendo

lol....your entire existence here in a nutshell!

Lets talk about 'conspiracy' a second....

we have a 2005 scientific investigation bestowed by Congress to find out how and why three buildings fell on 9-11, whom did NOT find a scientific reason why they did......and three years latter, a 2008 HYPOTHESIZED claim from a 'SELECT FEW', stating "FIRE causing brand NEW science to occur" in order for these collapses to ensue.....they refuse to prove.

..now 'truthers' asking questions and DEMANDING the answers.....

...can you point to the 'conspiracy'?

so please tell me why YOU RUN from proving the claims PUSHED as truth?????

as you must do.

Presenting a claim within a scientific context by using NOTHING to validate the claim, is called BULL****.....no matter WHO says it

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
You didn't even watch the video.

Surely you have more to add than this stuff over and over.

Everyone is aware of your criticism of the 2005 report-so be it. There is no need to post it more than 18 times by my count-you even posted it in the general conspiracy forum.

Now watch the video-then comment. You can get a good laugh out of Madoff Investment Securities Firm and their motto: "It's safe in our hands"

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

You didn't even watch the video.

sure I did...many times......

Surely you have more to add than this stuff over and over.

no.
why can't you respond to the facts and science of 9-11?

you know.....the ACTUAL claims pushed as truth...

that is all I post....afraid huh....

Everyone is aware of your criticism of the 2005 report-so be it.

where do I criticize the 2005 report????...I am the ONLY one whom uses it......I quote it directly, WHY can't you?

2005 NIST did NOT find a reason for collapse....x3 on 9-11.

the 2008 NIST [HYPOTHESIZED] pushed official story ignores their OWN 2005 science to make up NEW SCIENCE they REFUSE to prove!!!..and they are on VIDEO at the 08 NIST tech briefing stating just that...

but that does not bother you one bit huh....

There is no need to post it more than 18 times by my count-you even posted it in the general conspiracy forum

for everyone to read.....cept you whom can't seem to be able to do it

...why does EVERY following post from you OMIT a response from what you are replying to?????

i.e...here..now.....you are responding to my 'act' of posting rather than responding to the information contained in the post.....

why is that????

you know, there is a 'name' for those whom 'DISTRACT' from, refusing to respond to the points brought up within a post.....specially if is 'CONTRADICTS' an agenda being pushed...

Now watch the video-then comment

....I did.......I commented.....you refuse to respond to the comments.....the pattern is there for all to see.

dismissed....next case.....

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Well thats a better approach than talking about a buildings architecture without any credentials (except for the peopl whom did so in a public forum with credentials).
edit on 26-3-2014 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Excellent video.

The size/extent, planning, organization, and concealment is amazing. The Evil involved is frightening.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I think a lot of your “facts” are more questionable than his or just as much.

I read the book black 911 and he does offer solid proof of many of these assertions as far as one can.
www.spingola.com...

In fact the book, BLACK 911, I happen to be reading at the same time MH 370 started, even talks about HACKING into plains remotely.

I WONDERED ABOUT THE SYNCHRONICITY OF ME READING THIS BOOK AT THAT EXACT TIME THIS OCCURRED… One never knows.

The book isn’t that exiting but he does offer a glimpse into an arcane area of 911 conspiracies.
www.amazon.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It boggles the mind that most people still accept the OS. A child should be able to connect the dots, see what has happened since, and come to the correct conclusion. It's the one area where I totally agree with the globalists, the masses are so dumb and so gullible that they deserve the poverty and slavery coming to them. A nation of sheep will be ruled by wolves.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Great video. A few new names and connections and an overall well put together documentary. It really goes to show the length and scope of planning over the span of years. Thanks for sharing, sadly those responsible for investigating this issue even now is still controlled by the same talons as before.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Arken ive posted a few threads that are tied to this.
Turner Construction is just one.

Can you do a bit research regarding Anaconda Copper.
And also those Copper Collar Companies.

I would also like to pount out one thing that I feel totally necessary and must share.

THOSE WHO HAD A PART IN THIS DO NOT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT MILITARY PERSONEL.

You and everyone else must understand this and take what I say as how I see it.
They are collateral damage and I feel they are all, yes 'ALL' going to get played off.

This may seem like a totally off topic reply but it isn't.

The military whether Air Force, Army or Naval are cannon fodder once these that orchestrated events have no need for them.
When I say no need I say exactly as Carol Rosin declared that Dr von Braun had disclosed to her.

Technology is quickly reaching a point where there is no longer a need for the pawns so to speak.
Hear me.

The Malaysian Aircraft that went missing?

Are you aware that Malaysia also has twin towers?

Do you not find it strange that all the ships and aircraft could all be gathered in a certain area?
Possible sitting ducks.....an EMP would put fettle to them all instantly. Or who knows........could even be the case that there's no EMP but how long will it take for them to return?

I have a feeling that it's all still in play.

I have a gut feeling that:-
If it was terrorists that hijacked the plane then why no grand finale, surely they'd want the world stage?

What if there were actually no passengers?

I also believe Gold factors highly in this instance as it did with 911.

Remote controlled overiding a pilot?
Satelite communications network?

News of interest in replacing black boxes in favour of live streaming.....by who? Who has basically global coverage?
Yeah read my threads.

Gold
Gold
Gold.
Germany wanted a peek at theirs.

You say follow the money so where do you mention The Vatican in all of this?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

What if I was to say that I believe that 911 was just part of?
Still ongoing now?

If anyone would be so kind to do me a favour and somehow bring up a map, visual indicator of where the gloabal gold is in relation to where armed forces are currently?

There are threads here on ATS regarding current hot spots.Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, Syria, US, Etc etc.
Do we have an indication of where and when?

Remember the part about gathering for the battle?

I don't think this one will be a nuclear war, yhat would be daft. It would render the planet useless........unless someone has already been terraforming elsewhere.

I'd also like to ask this as a random one off, off topic post.
Does the Bible have a hidden message? If so may I share or maybe message you with details regarding Daniel?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join