It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Appreciation for ATS and it's members!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I just want to say thank you to ATS and it's members. Since joining ATS a few years ago I have learned so much. ATS has opened my mind and helped me Deny Ignorance on a whole new level. The knowledge I have gained by reading everyone's thoughts and ideas has really changed my life. I've read posts with bias only to learn that what I thought was the truth was really just my ignorance of the subject. It has made me learn to check my sources and truly Deny Ignorance. Long time well respected members like Phage, Slayer 69, Destinyone, Beezzer, Hefficide, the Mods, the Administrators, and so may more. I just wanted to say thank you. DENY IGNORANCE!!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by txjab512

Wow, just wanted you to know... There is a little brown stuff on your nose.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

txjab512
I just want to say thank you to ATS and it's members. Since joining ATS a few years ago I have learned so much. ATS has opened my mind and helped me Deny Ignorance on a whole new level. The knowledge I have gained by reading everyone's thoughts and ideas has really changed my life. I've read posts with bias only to learn that what I thought was the truth was really just my ignorance of the subject. It has made me learn to check my sources and truly Deny Ignorance. Long time well respected members like Phage, Slayer 69, Destinyone, Beezzer, Hefficide, the Mods, the Administrators, and so may more. I just wanted to say thank you. DENY IGNORANCE!!!!!

You missed many, but you got some of the big guys.

I agree, when I first started lurking, I didnt even know about monsanto, only barely heard of chem trails, niburu...whats that?

The list is near endless.

This site is a gem among the wasted near endless space that is the net.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I like this place because of all the cool s#it I couldnt see even if I went looking! This place is my number one, when it comes to the strange, and awesome!

I have a chisel and hammer if anyone wants to use it ....wink wink....just messin'.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
post hoguyiftudrsyzdtxjfgckhjn,

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

oblvion

txjab512

You missed many, but you got some of the big guys.

I agree, when I first started lurking, I didnt even know about monsanto, only barely heard of chem trails, niburu...whats that?

The list is near endless.

This site is a gem among the wasted near endless space that is the net.

ATS is like liquid to a wet sponge. I enjoy going through new threads ... and old ones as well. There are so many folks, who barely made a splash, that I'd love to have a conversation with in real time. A lot of brilliant ideas and off-tangent views have been published for years.

-Cheers

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
When you come here, yes your brain becomes a sponge until it is saturated and leaking out. Many of those you listed are my friends now and we just have fun and enjoy life.
Keep absorbing and use critical thinking in your responses.

new topics

top topics

join