It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in a Creator?, If so why do you believe in a Creator?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

alienreality

Krahzeef_Ukhar

intrptr
It doesn't really matter what we and the vegetables think "real" is.

Exactly, neither of us can be sure either way.
Anyone who who claims they know are either idiots or liars.

This is just your own view, because it is you who doesn't know yet.

Some people do know, and they have the perception and the aptitude to understand it.

This naturally makes people angry, so they say these people that can perceive these things are idiots or liars.. Is that a more honest way to describe it?

And I didn't say it was me that knows. It might be, or it might not, but just because you might not see a way for anyone else to know, does not mean that they cannot know.. See the point?
That's why people really argue because when they can't fathom something, they assume no one else on the planet can either. And one someone says "yes I can" people get pissed.. Because it isn't fair, right? Life isn't fair.. Better to just work with what we have and be happy we have anything.

If there is a creator which I doubt however cannot be sure of, they would be infinitely more advanced.
Anyone who claims they have the perception and aptitude to understand this creator are either misguided or misrepresenting.

It's not about being angry because I don't understand. It's about mocking those who have such a low opinion of this creator that they believe they can understand them, and then claim their superior aptitude and perception as to the reason why even god is not beyond their grasp.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

AfterInfinity
If the universe happened by intelligent design, why did it take four billion years for humans to pop up? It takes four billion years for a higher intelligence to make something intelligent? Pfft.

I don't see why it should matter when humans arrived on the scene. Or how it proves/disproves ID one way or the other.

Time is irrelevant

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Krahzeef_Ukhar

alienreality

Krahzeef_Ukhar

intrptr It doesn't really matter what we and the vegetables think "real" is.
Exactly, neither of us can be sure either way. Anyone who who claims they know are either idiots or liars.
This is just your own view, because it is you who doesn't know yet. Some people do know, and they have the perception and the aptitude to understand it. This naturally makes people angry, so they say these people that can perceive these things are idiots or liars.. Is that a more honest way to describe it? And I didn't say it was me that knows. It might be, or it might not, but just because you might not see a way for anyone else to know, does not mean that they cannot know.. See the point? That's why people really argue because when they can't fathom something, they assume no one else on the planet can either. And one someone says "yes I can" people get pissed.. Because it isn't fair, right? Life isn't fair.. Better to just work with what we have and be happy we have anything.
If there is a creator which I doubt however cannot be sure of, they would be infinitely more advanced. Anyone who claims they have the perception and aptitude to understand this creator are either misguided or misrepresenting. It's not about being angry because I don't understand. It's about mocking those who have such a low opinion of this creator that they believe they can understand them, and then claim their superior aptitude and perception as to the reason why even god is not beyond their grasp.

I had missed your earlier meaning, so apologies.. What I understand about the creator is that he exists. I do not feel that I understand much about creation except for what we as humans learn here. What I do know and understand about him is that he really likes the human race, but we have consequences for a few things so life is not a cakewalk, and I'm glad that it isn't.

You might not know or understand when I tell you that the creator can, and does communicate to those who search for him with goodness in their mind and humble thoughts. It is something that is not provable of course, but it does definitely happen. He has communicated to me before, so I know it, and because of this, I do understand the things about him that he wants me to understand,. One of those things is he is the kindest friendliest soul that exists, but he has ground rules about a lot of things which I agree with, otherwise their would be no consequences or reason to exist and expect anything good about anything. He knows exactly what he's doing and he has never done anything evil, not one thing. This in no shape or form makes me any different in status or anything else with him or anyone else on the planet. I am still just a grunt, or grain of sand and not some elevated being like our world leaders think that they are, and they think that all on their own.

One thing that I noticed right off the bat when I read about this dream sequence, is that it mirrors exactly the way that messages in the past have been communicated. Like other similar dreams that had the very same message. Only like a year ago someone was mentioned and their dream in a few web sites, and that dream was very similar to this one.

Even if people still don't believe in the stated source of these dreams, then just reading the message alone is disturbing enough on it's own, and most importantly is how accurately it is describing our current scenario and all the corruption and greed and power trips, and prideful swaggering pricks that brag about being good at killing people who are now beginning to even dictate laws on their own. Even logic would dictate that there will be consequences for all of it. All that is happening.

And to go even further and just say it is all hoaxed, then just consider all the things that are mentioned in these dreams, are they all truly describing the world and the USA? I see it as obviously true. And the truth has never been so hated by this planet and it's leaders, as it is right now. We can get more truthful news from RUSSIA now, perhaps even the Communist party in mainland China (who edit all their news) and would still be more truthful than our current administration or ABC news. What does that tell us about the situation..

So, just seeing the truth of things, instead of the daily lies that are continuing, we got a little break and a huge dose of truth to consider. That is something unique all by itself. I hope it keeps happening because our vile leaders need to be knocked off their perches in a real bad way before they get us all killed.

Could they work any harder to get us all killed and nuked? It sure doesn't seem like they could, they are giving it their best effort.
Thanks for replying

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Ummm, what?
I was following you for a bit then you seemed to change the subject mid response.

But back to the topic. You say the creator exists because he told you he did.
He conveniently has morals that match your own and he's all ice cream and puppy dogs.

So not only do you understand the unknowable if only partly (so humble), but this great being takes the time to speak to you directly about how good he is.

Do you understand how this may be seen by people who aren't lucky enough or worthy enough to have the attention of the most powerful being in existence?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Now it is a question of what created gravity waves that are billions of years in transit?
Creationism to me is much more geared to questions like that. Without the hokus pokus and religious aspects of mainline creationism... the question remains about a creator. Some event somehow converted chaos to order, and then there were plants, frogs and people.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Krahzeef_Ukhar

Ummm, what?
I was following you for a bit then you seemed to change the subject mid response.

He conveniently has morals that match your own and he's all ice cream and puppy dogs.

So not only do you understand the unknowable if only partly (so humble), but this great being takes the time to speak to you directly about how good he is.

Do you understand how this may be seen by people who aren't lucky enough or worthy enough to have the attention of the most powerful being in existence?

No , no , no, you are reading it all wrong. I never said the creator told me he existed, I said he communicated to me things before, I already knew that he existed simply by FAITH

And boy howdy, just look at all the creative things you added to my post for me! There isn't one single thing in your reply that even comes close to anything I said.. What does this say about you?
It means I may have just wasted an entire box of pearls on a swine.

Some things the creator will not let lowly humans see at all, unless you believe in them by faith FIRST. (Hey, it isn't my rule okay?)

I should have known beforehand that by revealing all this stuff to the common person would be immediately put through a word and intent mangling machine..

I knew in my mind when I was only 5 freaking years old that the creator existed because I was told that he existed by someone I trusted. I simply believed them. And I wasn't wrong in doing that.

You really should read posts more to get meanings better.
Everyone in the entire world is the same as me in having the opportunity to communicate to the creator. I did mention a bunch about that. Just know in your heart that he exists, and send your loving thoughts his way, and also know that he only has love and good intent for you as well. And then if you need it, he may call upon you.
I really needed him one time and he heard me and really cheered me up, and of course I felt lucky.
edit on 18-3-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

after the last few weeks or days..... i feel that there is no creation... only infinite creative experience that is forever changing which is labelled as creation (imho label is unavoidable because science/religion/etc can never find out what's in the beginning and the end)

that was just a 'glimpse' or sth like that... honestly i still dunno anything and everything.

peace.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Cinrad

Specimen
In some views of scientists, there never was a beginning of time and space. It is, as it always was, and will be.

Then how did we get to this point in time? If it goes back infinitely we would never have got to now.

Maybe time is not a real thing outside of our brains, just something peculiar to human beings, after all animals seem to live in the here and now rather than a time stream. So let's discount the existence of time, lets talk about it terms of electron vibrations around the nucleus of an atom. For example, on average it takes, say 10 to the 1000 to the 1000 to the 1000 etc. movements of an electron around a nuclei before it bumps in to another atom with enough force to fuse together and create a different kind of atom which will eventually fuse together with another atom etc, etc. and create the 17 elements that we need for our bodies to work. If this process had been going on always then it would be at its end point already/always.

how could anyone pinpoint a segment of time if it is infinite?
like how old the universe is or how long we have been around.

God is infinite, that's why people have a problem with His time schedule.

one would think, only the infinite could create the finite.
i like your post. we also live in the here and now.
everything would already be done, everything would already be here and static.

no evolution, no new stars, no death.
time exists for us and this universe, tho.

afterthought; infinite time must be an oxymoron.
heck, idk, i'm just human.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Toadmund
reply to post by LittleByLittle

You are assuming there is a god, of which proof is sorely lacking.
We have free will because most likely there is no God to stop us doing as we will.

'God gave us free will' , just another excuse for make believe reality.

sounds like YOU assume that because you have free will there is no God and IF there was, everything would be hunky-dory all day long.

my coffee cup doesn't have free will, it does what i tell it. in the morning you hold coffee, at night maybe a beer.

do people expect to be coffee cups if there was a god, in their minds?
who wants to be a coffee cup?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

alienreality
No , no , no, you are reading it all wrong. I never said the creator told me he existed, I said he communicated to me things before, I already knew that he existed simply by FAITH.

Some things the creator will not let lowly humans see at all, unless you believe in them by faith FIRST. (Hey, it isn't my rule okay?)

I should have known beforehand that by revealing all this stuff to the common person would be immediately put through a word and intent mangling machine..

I knew in my mind when I was only 5 freaking years old that the creator existed because I was told that he existed by someone I trusted. I simply believed them. And I wasn't wrong in doing that.

You really should read posts more to get meanings better.
Everyone in the entire world is the same as me in having the opportunity to communicate to the creator. I did mention a bunch about that. Just know in your heart that he exists, and send your loving thoughts his way, and also know that he only has love and good intent for you as well. And then if you need it, he may call upon you.
I really needed him one time and he heard me and really cheered me up, and of course I felt lucky.

OK then, let me correct myself and try my response again without the obvious word and intent mangling that you should have expected by a common person as myself...

Ummm, what?

But back to the topic. You say the creator exists because he has communicated to you.

So not only do you understand the unknowable if only partly (so humble), but this great being takes the time to communicate to you directly about how good he is.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Idiosonic
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Are you a believer in the Christian God?

My belief is in one creator

edit on 055101031355310th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Krahzeef_Ukhar

Ummm, what?

lol, seek and ye shall find or more secularly, you just can't win, if you do not play.

edit on 31455531031pm2014 by tsingtao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Krahzeef_Ukhar

Nope, you still got it wrong, you didn't read what I said lol.. You rewrote what I said so you could try to use it to make me look dumb, at least that is what it is beginning to look like. or it appears your reading comprehension in my earlier post just isn't making it happen for you. So just because I wouldn't want you misunderstand or be traumatized by something I didn't say, lets just forget about all of it for both of our sakes.

Have a great day!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tsingtao

And in my case, sometimes the only way to win, is to NOT play the game..rofl

I sometimes roll a natural, but some people insist I rolled snake eyes..(If you get the meaning)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

I have not read the entire thread, just your main post.

When we look at and examine the universe, we are examining ourselves.
We just don't know it yet.

I believe what science suggests and already kind of knows.
We are the universe.

What does that mean?
It means everything, and it means nothing.

The creator is subjective to the experiencer, and the more we know,
the less we know because the more we look the bigger things are.

The rest of the universe is no different. All of it's beings are as we are.
They too, are the universe and it is all connected somehow through multiple ways in a never ending tapestry.

There are Gods, if we believe them to be so, we are gods, if we want to be.
Or there are none if we do not care to look or deny our own existence and meaning in the universe.

We simply are.

The universe is a playground, and this planet is a classroom, one of many, in many realms of existence, in a multi-universe that is mirrored in every aspect. As above, So below, as the saying goes.

Or so I believe it to be.

But then I have no clue.....

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

alienreality

Nope, you still got it wrong, you didn't read what I said lol.. You rewrote what I said so you could try to use it to make me look dumb, at least that is what it is beginning to look like. or it appears your reading comprehension in my earlier post just isn't making it happen for you. So just because I wouldn't want you misunderstand or be traumatized by something I didn't say, lets just forget about all of it for both of our sakes.

Have a great day!

Tip: before responding to someone's post, you should actually read it. If I say the word "grapes" when you respond it will be about grapes, not onions, like what is happening with you and me today.

Just practice with easy words first, and work your way up from there!

Your 2nd response still had not corrected your misreading of my post. All of the questions are based on nothing I said.
(This feels like I'm helping my 6 year old daughter with her homework, how sweet.)
Give the Miss Pigglewiggle stories a try, they are great for accelerating your reading ability..)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Relax, no need to get angry.

I disagree with your assertion that I have rewritten what you have said to make you look stupid. I tried to relay back to you what you said in my own words which I find is a good way to comprehend and I apologised for the misreading of "communicate" into "told".

The point is like in all faith, you know because you "think" you know.

Claiming anything more is not being true to yourself or the mere common people you communicate with.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Faith is a first prerequisite to a future confirmation and personal fact. (just think about what that means.

Since you disagree that you have misread my post I'll spell it out in concise prose just for you:

OK then, let me correct myself and try my response again without the obvious word and intent mangling that you should have expected by a common person as myself... Ummm, what? I was following you for a bit then you seemed to change the subject mid response.
"AR: I had finished my response and then added on to it with further discussion. hence the change you saw.

But back to the topic. You say the creator exists because he has communicated to you.
(
"AR: I never said he exists at all. and not because he communicated to me, he existed. All I said was that he communicated to me. THATS IT. He communicated to me, doesn't mean all this other stuff you are adding)

AR:" Here again is your words not mine, I said nothing about morals or beliefs or anything related. I never even mention my own morals at all.) (Here is where I exclaim a colorful metafor like "Holy crap what a joke")

So not only do you understand the unknowable if only partly (so humble), but this great being takes the time to communicate to you directly about how good he is. Do you understand how this may be seen by people who aren't lucky enough or worthy enough to have the attention of the most powerful being in existence?

AR: here you are again creating words that I didn't say. I never said anything at all in any way about knowing the unknowable or such, and I never said he told me anything about how good he is, this your own creative addition *(holy crap can this guy read?* AR": I understand that how it looks to you is like comparing Russian language to English. I wrote in English, and you responded in Gibberish. (because you cant read Russian or English. but you do seem to understand Gibberish quite well.) But I however do not). Lets just agree that we have a communication breakdown and leave it at that. Sound good? Thanks for all the entertainment
I really did have fun..

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

alienreality
Just practice with easy words first, and work your way up from there!

Your 2nd response still had not corrected your misreading of my post. All of the questions are based on nothing I said.
(This feels like I'm helping my 6 year old daughter with her homework, how sweet.)
Give the Miss Pigglewiggle stories a try, they are great for accelerating your reading ability..)

OK this is silly but lets look at this.
You said "all of the questions are based on nothing I said". There was one question still unanswered.

But lets look at how I came to my conclusions.
---------------------------------

alienreality ... He has communicated to me before, ...

alienreality ...One of those things is he is the kindest friendliest soul that exists, but he has ground rules about a lot of things which I agree with...

---------------------------------

And let's not jump the gun here. I'm still struggling to understand what you knew at 5, treating me as a 6 year old is likely to just confuse me more.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

This just isn't getting either of us anywhere

I feel like I am getting sucked into a lawnmower, and can see you are having that as well..

Like I said before, An entire box of pearls down the drain. But I am not the best teacher anyways.
At least it has given some value in humor though.

Cheers (I'm done)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join