It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple Methods to Remove Toxic Heavy Metals From The Body

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Simple Methods to Remove Heavy Metals From The Body.

Heavy metals can cause organ failure due to toxicity of same and while very low levels are required by the body an overload or an excess amount is toxic.
Many foods are nowadays deliberately contaminated with heavy metals to make us sick and then make us sick so that money can be made by "treating" us.

Many of the food companies do this on purpose.

Empirical methods have been discovered to do this easily.For example Mercury can be removed by using Strawberries.

Here is the link:-

Captures over 95% of dietary mercury
In my tests, strawberries were able to capture over 95% of all the mercury added to the gastric acid solution in a human digestion simulator.

This effect was also confirmed for freeze-dried strawberries but not strawberry juice because pure juice lacks fibers (pulp).

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
interesting tips, these are helpful.

Best solution is for people to stop eating mercury... Nothing good will come of it.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

tigpoppa
interesting tips, these are helpful.

Best solution is for people to stop eating mercury... Nothing good will come of it.

Mercury is in tooth fillings.It is in the enviroment too.It is added to chemical processes for extraction of other metals.Gold uses for extraction.

Look at this:-

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I think your title is potentially slightly misleading.

All what these food items do is chelate (or bond) to the heavy metals - IF they are in free form, like in your digestive system.

That, is they can chelate and hopefully thus help excrete the metals in the food that you eat.

However, the metals already accumulated within your body (in the lipid tissue, in the biofilm) needs to be first exctrated from those deposits and then, and ONLY then can be it be bound (chelated) by items that pass the gut-blood barrier.

For this latter heavy metal purification, the above foods are not enough. You need biofilm disruptors (serrapeptase, nattokinase, biofilm defense by Kirkman, etc) and good metal chelators (like EDTA, or "Metal-free" pepditde chelators). These are much more powerful than just eating a bunch of strawberries or a handful of chlorella (broken cell wall or not). The latter by themselves do not get the metals flowing from the deposits, hence they can't chelate them. Also, there's scant data that the effective ingredient pass the gut-blood barrier. So they only work for free-bound metals in your gut, right now.

TL;DR: For binding heavy metals in your food eaten now, chlorella/strawberries are good. For metals already deposited in your body, you need heavier (and multi-stage) materials.

edit on 18-3-2014 by Pathaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by championoftruth

Yes. Mercury is pretty pervasive in our environment and it is bad for us.

Naturalnews is a really bad source though.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Phage

Agree on this in general (Natural News as source), but their lab that Mike has built up, seems to be doing good stuff and solid science. AT least, until proven wrong by experiments

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Pretty sure that noone uses mercury for fillings anymore unless well...

also pretty much every kind of thing or anything is used in fracking to create pressure, but that is those peoples faults for living near fracking as the CEO said of that one oil company who is suing to have fracking stopped near his house. If people cared about drinking mercury they would do the same thing he said. Im just saying no matter what people say, that ingesting mercury is bad, let alone in your teeth. if anyone has mercury in their teeth see a dentist ASAP to have that removed and the fillings redone.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   

OURCE: Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, Natural News Forensic Food Labs, research conducted January - March, 2014, published at NaturalNews.com

The percentage describes the percent of mercury "captured" by the substance being tested and thereby prevented from being absorbed. Scientific papers describing this research are forthcoming later this year.

Shucks! I guess we have to wait till then right?

Weird Adams, you normally only use your ICP-MS to test the products you are selling, and I can only see those results as long as I sign up to the newsletter right?

So.. I'd be interested to know how "sciency" the paper is.

Hemp Protein: 98%
Wheat Flour: 86%
Red Bull: 0%

Okay, so don't eat only tuna and water. . .

Considering wheat flour is so high, I'd say just about anything besides straight Tuna and water (or red bull) is probably going to be pretty similar. But great job on another NN article...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Pathaka

Agree on this in general (Natural News as source), but their lab that Mike has built up, seems to be doing good stuff and solid science. AT least, until proven wrong by experiments

Not so much proven wrong, as it is, proven pointless. I'd like to know how he is determining his percentages, and giving such matter of fact statements. In any case, the stuff he is doing is not ground breaking or anything. A quick search yields various studies,
like: Tropical fruit reduces mercury exposure... Circa 2003

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Pathaka

Phage

What's your basis for saying this?
Certainly Adams is no scientist unless of course, you count scammology as a science.
All he will do is state (without verifiable data or evidence) that "this is BAD for you" then point you to his GOOD version of it.
Sadly, too many people fall for it.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Pardon?

Pathaka

Phage

Certainly Adams is no scientist unless of course, you count scammology as a science.
All he will do is state (without verifiable data or evidence) that "this is BAD for you" then point you to his GOOD version of it.

I disagree, How is it a scam to say mercury is bad for you or how to eat better. I don't think Mike Adams is misleading or intentionally trying to mislead people. He does show in his lab testing the results of his findings concerning heavy metals in food.

I agree with Pathaka. the title should read, "A simple method to Help Remove Mercury from the Body." but it is still good information to know
edit on 18-3-2014 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Problem is that alot of strawberries are toxic soup and gmo, and alot of the organic hype, is often gmo organics not labeled with depleted soils. Creating essential oils and tinctures from these to increase the nutrients, and break down and pass out any toxins, would be a good idea.

I love strawberries. Saving this article.

Other natural detox include, oil of oregeno/thyme. Potassium iodide. K2. but within alot of herbs, there are agents that work together with other agents. Such as the properties of black pepper activating the anti cancer properties within tumeric.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I really appreciate natural news source. The author, very well educated and working on behalf of humanity, doing the work he came to do, and popular enough to have his own laboratory and able to actually investigate.

Yes pretty sure they, the ptb, really resent his work and like to try and tarnish it.

Good Source!!!! High quality source.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

gmoneystunt

Pardon?

Pathaka

Phage

I disagree, How is it a scam to say mercury is bad for you or how to eat better. I don't think Mike Adams is misleading or intentionally trying to mislead people. He does show in his lab testing the results of his findings concerning heavy metals in food.

I agree with Pathaka. the title should read, "A simple method to Help Remove Mercury from the Body." but it is still good information to know
edit on 18-3-2014 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

Who's said it's a scam to say mercury is bad for you?
I'm suggesting that in scientific terms Adams doesn't know his arse from his elbow and that all of the "science" he pretends to do in his lab does one thing and one thing only, points you to the stuff he advertises or sells.
THAT'S what he's always done.
THAT''S what he's good at.
He doesn't give two hoots about you or your health.
He just knows how to play the gullible.

Leopards and spots.
www.zdnet.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
A scam to say mercury is bad for you?

Hmmmm......we are responsible for using our heads and actually making others wake up, revealing all truth, exposing what is going on, SERVE AND PROTECT. part of the tests here. Its insane and retarded to not worry about the mercury or try to protect ones family from it.

A little hint on the way the tests work, in the end, its not just what you've done to be educated and protect SELF that counts, but ignored on the earth scale, or even worked to hide from others. Its what you try to do for others that counts.
edit on 18-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Ramsons can pull heavy metals out of a cell and chlorophyll then out of the body.
When you eat too much of garlic (without chelation) you can actually observe symptoms of h. metal poisoning.

Strawberries are expansive and most likely ineffective. Eat spinach with garlic and you will be Popeye.
I have always thought that heavy metals came from stars so our bodies are designed to deal with them. Man made complex chemicals on the other hand
edit on 18/3/2014 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'd try it, but I'm deathly allergic to them

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

Do you know there are white strawberries you can eat?
Why is your body fighting protein Fra a1 which is responsible for the characteristic reddening of the strawberries as they ripen anyway
?

I have also read about banana peel absorbing h. metals too. I was just checking if it is edible after watching K-PAX Prot eating it like this

edit on 21/3/2014 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

PapagiorgioCZ
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

Do you know there are white strawberries you can eat?
Why is your body fighting protein Fra a1 which is responsible for the characteristic reddening of the strawberries as they ripen anyway
?

I have also read about banana peel absorbing h. metals too. I was just checking if it is edible after watching K-PAX Prot eating it like this

edit on 21/3/2014 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

is it safe to eat banana peel.has anyone here done it and lived to tell the tale?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Pardon?

1. He measures metal contamination in rice protein powders
2. He publishes the results
3. The manufacturers/repackagers of the aforementioned products accept to the results and say they will change the product contents

Yes, it's based on what they all say.

Indeed, we need 3rd party verification of the results, to know for sure.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join