It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do these Secret Societies hint at bad future events in movies?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

its not really a prediction.
Its just a kind of synchronicity. The future already has an imprint on the past it connects to...

So symbols like that just show us that all is interconnected.

You remember that famous simpsons cover with the wtc tower forming an 11 on it and a big 9..

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

kauskau
You remember that famous simpsons cover with the wtc tower forming an 11 on it and a big 9..

I do remember that but 911 was also well known and used as a distress notification long before that day.
Is it not possible that is why it was there vs the events of 9/11?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

of course...there is always many perspectives.

In the end: everything is energy-patterns searching for like vibration...
That this concept is a cliché for many..is really "interesting"...

edit on 18-3-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofhonor

Anybody who is better informed in this, mind giving a better understanding of this?
First, I disassociate TV from Movies, generally. Then compare movies of old to now. You can also compare older TV shows with what is being produced today. Is there any comparison between the "Rifle Man", 'Leave it To Beaver", to "Sex in The City", and "Seinfeld"? Yes, we have lost "Moral Value".

Why do these Secret Societies hint at bad future events in movies?
It all depends on which secret society your speaking of. There are more than one.....

Movies and TV are a form of communication, no doubt. Some believe TV especially, has been subverted into a covert mind control device. But to some degree, Movies also. After all, virtually everything one sees in these two "Arts" is fictitious. Even good documentaries sometimes will stress they really don't know the real facts. "Artistic License (professional lying)" is taken to new heights.

The "Hinting" you refer to is dependent to the writer, and where he receives his inspiration for his work. Of course, a Masonic writer will get his inspiration from those he associates with. A Hollywood playboy will roll with what his life involves. A politically involved person would normally write about some aspect of politics.

But true inspirations can, and I dare say, do, find their ways into scripts more than one can imagine. I like to think of it as a carrier wave that rides silently with the main script, regardless of any earthly associations. The recipient of this silent "Carrier" are those who are tuned to receive it.

In the 1950s there was a movie by the name of "The Day The Earth Stood Still" An alien lands and tells the people of Earth that they must live peacefully or be destroyed as a danger to other planets. Interesting storyline to say the least, but what secret society would want to portray such a idea? We must all disarm to keep the peace of the universe? Certainly, a nuclear holocaust would devastate this planet, but the universe? Today, there is a big push underway to have all of us disarm. Do our privately owned weapons frighten other "Planets" as well?
To me, there is a covert agenda to have us disarm, not for our own good, but the good of, some "alien secret society".

We are being warned that if we do not mend our ways, in the judgment of this alien secret society, things on this planet will get worse, much worse, not better.

There is also another secret society that also gives humanity inspiration, but this inspiration is intended for the individual, and not so concerned about "Global" matters. This "Spiritual" Secret Society" not being of the flesh, has no inherent fear of weapons as they are impervious to them. This can not be said about the other flesh and blood secret society.

A short list of pivotal movies that have the "Carrier Wave"

The Wizard of Oz
They Live
The day the earth stood still
Battlefield Earth
Journey to the Center of the Earth "1959"
Gamer
Surrogates

TV series

The Twilight Zone
Star Trek "1964"
Outer Limits
Land of the Giants

Again, just a short list. If one was paying attention, and they are "programed to receive", the bits and pieces of the bigger picture, fall into place.

"Programmed To Receive" by The White Soul Project

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Ya this never made sense to me at all. A friend of mine believes in the illuminati, I find it hard to believe. The fact that all these celebrities are in it is just ridiculous. If the celebrities hint that they are in it (in there songs, the clothes they wear, etc) than it is purely a publicity stunt and is just to humour the people who believe. As for the hints being in films and the olympic opening ceremonies, I think its just people looking for for things and find something very vague that could mean illuminati.

Ps. this is my first post on here so go easy

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I have heard that Jewish people own and control the content and direction that Hollywood goes. I haven't checked into this thoroughly however.

If it is true though, when it comes to social engineering, social programming, and brainwashing, we may want to look towards the Jewish community for more answers

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Shepard64
Ya this never made sense to me at all. A friend of mine believes in the illuminati, I find it hard to believe. The fact that all these celebrities are in it is just ridiculous. If the celebrities hint that they are in it (in there songs, the clothes they wear, etc) than it is purely a publicity stunt and is just to humour the people who believe. As for the hints being in films and the olympic opening ceremonies, I think its just people looking for for things and find something very vague that could mean illuminati.

Ps. this is my first post on here so go easy

As for the hints being in films and the olympic opening ceremonies, I think its just people looking for for things and find something very vague that could mean illuminati
Welcome to the end of the net
I hope your stay with us is informative, and Illuminating

"olympic opening ceremonies". Did you mean the very gigantic Olympian stage?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Taobender
I have heard that Jewish people own and control the content and direction that Hollywood goes. I haven't checked into this thoroughly however.

If it is true though, when it comes to social engineering, social programming, and brainwashing, we may want to look towards the Jewish community for more answers
Even the "Jews" must follow the directives, of their "Lord God(s)". Oh, and their other holy book, the Talmud.
edit on 18-3-2014 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

My friend brought to my attention that the 2012 summer Olympic opening ceremony symbolized something to do with Obama being born or something along that line. It sounded so ridiculous that I stopped listening to be honest. I'm gonna look it up and see.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Shepard64
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

My friend brought to my attention that the 2012 summer Olympic opening ceremony symbolized something to do with Obama being born or something along that line. It sounded so ridiculous that I stopped listening to be honest. I'm gonna look it up and see.
Somethings I have read that have been so ridiculous and unbelievable, but turned out to be true. But that isn't to say all things ridiculous, are true. The information must be backed up, not only through other sources, but through time as well.

In as far as President Obama is concerned, one thing is certain, he is, bigger than life.....

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
So all movie makers are part of a secret society's?

Na, its called being delusional!

Spiro

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Spiro

Spiro
I don't believe I used the word "all". And if there were a man in the sky watching us all, it would defiantly be old George
Did you mean delusional, or Dilutions of Grandeur?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
That is one of the best posts I have read here on ATS. Well done my friend.

reply to post by kauskau

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

All Seeing Eye

Spiro

Spiro
I don't believe I used the word "all". And if there were a man in the sky watching us all, it would defiantly be old George
Did you mean delusional, or Dilutions of Grandeur?

LOL,

I will settle for Dilutions

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join