It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin's Clever Game of Chess

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

The missing plane has played into the hands of Putin very nicely. At the very least, many of the worlds top satellites have been focused on a missing plane and not the Ukraine.

Is it up fathomable to consider that Putin, an ex KGB agent, was responsible for the missing plane? It's a two part score. On one hand he diverts numerous satellites away from Ukraine and keeps them busy looking for the missing plane. Secondly, he gets to look like a savior when he finds the plane miraculously. So many emotional people may think, hey, Putin is not such a bad guy after all.

This may seemed for out there. But it was far out there when USA considered high jacking commercial airliners and flying them into American buildings to justify a war with Cuba (Operation Northwoods).

The article below details the chess fame that is the present international Ukrainian crisis.

RUSSIA HAS produced innumerable chess grandmasters, and its president for life, Vladimir Putin, is no exception. Picture him brooding silently over the geopolitical chessboard as he planned his latest move — the weekend’s swift, stunning, and unprovoked invasion of Crimea. His boldness took America and Europe by surprise and gave Putin a decided advantage at the match’s start.

How can President Obama and his European allies counter Putin’s opening gambit? And can the United States roll back what Putin has just pulled off — the violation of Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity in the heart of Europe?

The Ukraine crisis has become the most complex and dangerous international challenge of Obama’s presidency. There is a lot on the line — the future of Ukraine, the end to Europe’s relative peace since the fall of communism in 1991, and the credibility of the United States itself as the world’s leading power. International economic stability is also at issue — global markets recoiled Monday over Russia’s roll of the dice in Ukraine.

Obama cannot and will not confront Russia militarily — not in the nuclear age. That would be unwise and potentially catastrophic. But he is beginning to piece together a long-term strategy as the chess showdown with Russia moves into its next phase. Obama and his team worked the phones over the weekend to rally world opinion to denounce Russian aggression. Obama is also sending Secretary of State John Kerry to Kiev today in a major symbolic move to show support for the embattled new Ukrainian government. And the White House is combining sanctions and diplomatic pressure on Putin to regain the initiative. The United States may shut down all major economic negotiations underway with Russia. None of this will stop Putin’s army but is designed to weaken and isolate him over time.

link

Some conspiracy theorists would say we demolished two skyscrapers to justify a war on terror. All Putin did was kidnap an airline to justify imperialism.

Btw, I hate typing on iPad.

AAC

edit on 18-3-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Far from it and far from reality. More like a Western distraction, to jam all news coverage of all news that really matters.24/7.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

13th Zodiac

Far from it and far from reality. More like a Western distraction, to jam all news coverage of all news that really matters.24/7.

Before I consider your point of view. Question... Do you believe 9/11 was depicted correctly in the official story?

AAC

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

If Putin was so clever Russia would not be on the verge of financial collapse. The cost of food in Russia is so out of hand it could lead to a revolution in short order.

I find it so funny people point towards Russia as the anti-nwo...........REALLY. Corruption rules in Russia it is as bad as Mexico without the yummy food and good weather. They do not even have free press or speech. Personally I think Russia is paying people to post propaganda in forums across the web including this one. So many new members in such a short time all saying the same scripted crap. Non members I believe do not see the join date or post count.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

If Putin was so clever Russia would not be on the verge of financial collapse. The cost of food in Russia is so out of hand it could lead to a revolution in short order.

What does this have yo do with anything?

I find it so funny people point towards Russia as the anti-nwo...........REALLY. Corruption rules in Russia it is as bad as Mexico without the yummy food and good weather. They do not even have free press or speech. Personally I think Russia is paying people to post propaganda in forums across the web including this one. So many new members in such a short time all saying the same scripted crap. Non members I believe do not see the join date or post count.

What stops them from trying to protect that way of life? Identifying that they are unsavory does not negate unsavory actions. It actually supports the notion. Face it, Russia had felt suspicious since the soviet collapse. After decades of watching NATO pulling Eastern European country to their side he feels threatened.

Ukraine was always going to be the last straw. They are fighting for their lives. Western powers stated that hitler forced Austrias annexation but just like in Crimea, Austrians voted to welcome Hitler.

Again, this thread is just for consideration, so your pov is welcomed.

AAC

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation

13th Zodiac

Before I consider your point of view. Question... Do you believe 9/11 was depicted correctly in the official story?

AAC

I'm just wondering how that is related..

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Economic strength is were real power is not guns and cannons. Russia is on the verge of collapse. Does this answer you question?

History has shown revolution will happen when the cost of food reaches a certain level to disposable income. That number is right around 40%. Russia is at about 30%. Pretty soon people will be starving in Russia and when that happens Putin will lose office. And hopefully a more level headed man or women will lead Russia into peace and prosperity. The people of Russia deserve good leadership and freedom of press and speech.
edit on 18-3-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rockintitz

0/11 is related in the way that the US creates chaos and then attempts to make money with "war".

The US are the ones that were "stoking up chaos" in the Ukraine - and all of the countries of the arab spring (Egypt is certainly an example of how that worked out catastrophically for the CIA)

Putin is playing chess with an idiot, obozo, et al.

The BRICS nations are dumping our debt in treasury bonds..... Let's see who is starving in the near future - it's not going to be Russia.

But then, obozo was placed in america to destroy it - and bring in the new world order.

The whole world will live in a communist/slavery world then.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Happy1

0/11 is related in the way that the US creates chaos and then attempts to make money with "war".

The US are the ones that were "stoking up chaos" in the Ukraine - and all of the countries of the arab spring (Egypt is certainly an example of how that worked out catastrophically for the CIA)

Putin is playing chess with an idiot, obozo, et al.

The BRICS nations are dumping our debt in treasury bonds..... Let's see who is starving in the near future - it's not going to be Russia.

But then, obozo was placed in america to destroy it - and bring in the new world order.

The whole world will live in a communist/slavery world then.

I was aiming for a response for the OP, but ok.

I'm just wondering what difference does it make (concerning this subject) whether you think 9/11 was an inside job or not.

I've had a lot of debates.

I don't start out with, "I agree with the evolutionist theory, but id like to ask-- Do you read batman comics?"

Totally unrelated.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I'll try to spell it out clearly for you ----

9/11 is related because the american gov't lies to it's people and the world....

Are you unable to incorporate similar ideas? Or, are you a black/white person - in that nothing is connected?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Happy1

I'll try to spell it out clearly for you ----

9/11 is related because the american gov't lies to it's people and the world....

Are you unable to incorporate similar ideas? Or, are you a black/white person - in that nothing is connected?

Oh I believe 9/11 was a lie, I believe everything the gubmint tells us is a lie.

I am simply asking why a certain persons stance is a prerequisite for replying to this thread.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

rockintitz

AnAbsoluteCreation

13th Zodiac

AAC

I'm just wondering how that is related..

Because if he thought it was not possible because he didn't think a government would do such a thing, then I would answer differently.

AAC

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Do you really think they are unrelated?

The entire thread is based on considering if Putin would steal a plane to divert satellites from watching his moves in Ukraine.

If a poster doesn't think a foreign government is capable of doing something so extreme I wouldn't waste time engaging in the discussion with that poster.

If the poster is one of those that doesn't believe 9/11 was an inside job (or at least consider it was) then there is no way he would consider the point of thread based on a blind faith in government.

Makes perfect sense to me, but then again. I asked the question.

AAC

top topics

join