It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings and Salutations Above Top Secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hello,
My name is;

Ankh-F-N-Khonsu

It feels absolutely fantastic to join such a wonderful community of "people" here at abovetopsecret.com. I have been perusing abovetopsecret.com for a "number" of years--- and one felt today of all dates very much inclined to begin sharing with you my insights on a range of topics that be in these forums such as "aliens and UFO's" "Philosophy and Metaphysics" and "Conspiracies in Religions".

A little about myself;

I enjoy the pursuit of all things knowledgeable, whether that be contradiction or otherwise (thruth-truth) . I practice Magick and seer---(ism)-[Seer---ism in VISIONS not dreams or channelling demonic entities which be ET-Annunagi-Zedar-Troglodyte-Reptilian-Gray-Andromedean-Pleijdian-Annunaki-RA-Programm(e) Humanoid or Cult of THE Personality of the New Testament[Yeshua El Mashiach or Jesus Christ as he is affectionately known world-wide] as well as delving into theocracy and gnostique which be gnostic(ism) . In my private studies one has begun to delve further into sevenfold pursuit of archonic energy (a dangerous game If one feels so inclined to say so)---(a game of sevens be the beast that is "Minyana" one must fold the sevens and design CIPHER drawn from one's hand be it right or left, for the pentagraph energy. O(o)r spontaneous combustion will occur or stigmata w/ful-L gashes--- If you catch my drift
[ats.com]. An "old man" once wrote of the 21 scale (7+7+7=21) which be three (2+1=3) which obtains the capstone or triangle of triangulate thought, religion through magick brings oneself to scientific(k) thought=threefold. My symbol of ology be the inverted triangle. As, symbols are fundamental rhythms of "eternal POWER" akin to a manifest heart beat (continuous ark change soft loud soft loud etc...complex be me writings)

I find in me studies that knowledge is infinite it be something ONE has to pursue. I am looking forward to robust hearty conversation with you. I will reply not to garbage as their is plenty of half hearted attempts at joining the dots of the world and therefore the universe. The answer is right in front of your eyes when it comes to alien meddling with human genetics and so forth, big clue be the missing flight MH370. (a THEORY I am working on as it is only a THEORY will be posted in the appropriate forum---)

One looks forward to good convers-ation

Take Care.

Ankh-F-N-Khonsu

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Welcome! I'm not too sure of what you just Said? ...but it sounded like the old saying of " everything happens in three's! "...so...again, welcome, welcome,welcome.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ankhFNKhonsu88

Welcome to ATS. You get the complimentary mixed fruit platter....enjoy...

Des

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Hey. Gratings and hallucinations to you! have fun. stay safe. enjoy. Also, whatever you do, don't turn around beca ..........
Just kidding! Have fun. See ya !

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
howdy doody i chose my name 999=27 2+7=9 4x9=36 3+6=9 5x9=45 6x9=54 you get the picture welcome to crazy land .

and zxcv it sounds like sexy [it does to me ]
edit on 18-3-2014 by 999zxcv because: i am nuts

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Hello, and welcome to ATS!!

Please accept this free coffee as a token of friendship. We mean the Earthlings no harm. We come in peace.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hello,

Thank you for the greetings in one's "Introduction" on abovetopsecret.com.

One understands that in order to start a thread I must make general chit-chat post(s) which I don't mind for the time being till thread be started on Flight MH370 that involves Paa-Tal Aliens from around about the Rigel System shepherded by one ISIS (of swallowed tooth fame, get it Princess in Sweat Pants
) where one knows that's where the mythical demon of a planet called "Planet-X" be. Therefore you don't come in "peace" as you claim poster with alien guzzling a pint of Earth ale, barbeque is always nice with amber, hey? When one and has seen these "grays" close enough to CUT and KUT is what you do to them, poster; who seems to think positive is these supra cell, living soul, mind (spirit) sucking entities who can't even have a pint of ale as they have no genitalia they can't even eat good ole fashioned ribs they leave that to the reptile(ian), poster. Was Phil Schneider's experience positive? In short, NO, Mr. Phil Schneider no lie/ar, he presented the truth to the world and was tortured and murdered garrotted to death If ONE remembers correctly---correkt ,why? I mean if Phil was wrong and a lie/ar he would still be alive, right? Ralph Amigro aka/ Alex Collier's experience when he worked for the FBI the first experience (mind you) with alien namely "Drak(c)onian was not positive as Ralph as he was known then was investigating a murder or th-ree. A flick of a chit(chip)_WAH along with a convenient change of profession and perSONality namely IRS employment and then gaol turned Ralph into Mr Blue or Malevolent "Predator" of the Galactic Spike I mean um Federation [I apologise for sarcasm there/their] [or not] (you/YOU be the judge?) Actually as I come to remember Ralph I mean Alex's speaking after the 1994 Interview for VHS and then later cybur()r-space ([[Ralph as he was still Ralph then, albeit, confused and calling himself Alex Collier took a mighty leap and taking a stand against the ADR Empire (Alfa Draconian Reptiliak) but the thing is Ralph couldn't see nor feel he was working for ADR Empire who had set up in !Andromeda!-- ([["Calling themselves benevolent fallen angels and all the garbage that comes with Alien rhetoric as the positive new age "religion" movement that has interwoven into a form of Xhristianity/Believers if you will"=Cult of THE Personality -yas-h-ua=peruse Revelation in THE BOOK you get the idea of personality change/cult of personality akin to Ralph aka Alex Collier by no ways am I implying that Ralph is Jesus Christ Superstar because Ralph is not Jesus I mean Lord Sananda]]),[--prev. !Andromeda!_ !as above!] as it is called as of today and last week and last month and last year, since December 21st 2012 the change in Galaxy spelling and pronunciation came to "light" get it "Love and Light, Earthling"]]) actually ONE means digital green apple land of web'onopshere=Interent. "1999 Internet web controls your whole mind"- Tragedy Khadafi Ft Iman Thug the song be called "Illuminati" on You-Table--- of the last supper which be as all know YOUtube. These young men are not far off_____ff when it comes to prophecy revealed in a rap, quat----train readers and thinkers, no doubt... Be in my Spirit and Soul so says I.

Nice chat or rant as no doubt some or many will think (therefore I am) or speak out their thoughts al-oud (therefore I have spoken and I hear what One has said) . Some will READ and some will pR0ce55 (which be process, get it?).

Take Care.

Ankh-F-N-Khonsu

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

hi there, you seem perfectly normal.
i've got high expectations that you'll find the 'enter' key and start dropping paragraphs on us any day now

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ankhFNKhonsu88

Just noticed you mentioned ISIS way back in march, I don't even think I had heard of them yet.

Maybe it's just me but that's pretty trippy. I'm still lost in 37s and 7s, then you did that.

Mh370? Isis? Aliens? I keep thinking it'll be used shortly in a big FF

new topics

top topics

join