It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brief synopsis of my time on Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hello, to all my name is Michael I was born under the noctilucient clouds. I have been on this world for 27 years now and I am now certain that I am walking right.

Since my reintroduction to this life, I have been in search of only two things, the good life, and good people. While I love everyone I meet , generally because I recognize that on a higher level of existence we are all one. I try my best not to offend, unless it is in defense of the defenseless.

I have been to this Earth four times before and based on the time periods of my previous existences, I know only one thing for certain... Every time I am here things tend to change radically. I do not believe myself to be above or below anyone on the Earth. I am not presumptuous enough to believe that I am the cause of these things, rather I am born into chaotic times to help people adjust.

I do not seek power, nor money. I prefer that we all work to a common goal. I know there to be a common goal that we all should be more worried about than the present ones. Though I usually serve militarily in all of my lifetimes, I always end up being against what is. I am told that it is my nature and that a tiger cannot change its stripes.

I do not worry about things outside of my control, and generally I come with knowledge that finds itself useful only after events unfold. Some may think that I chose the title Son of Man after biblical works. I must confess it was based on a conversation I had with a good Man. Who explained clearly and effectively what I should be striving for. Since I have not reached that goal as it takes time to do so, I consider myself simply "Son of Man" and not Man.

I am not here to die for anyone's sin, and I am not here to fight anyone. I believe in peaceful solutions, the study of words, our universe, and our life. Though I am often in disagreement with what governments worldwide provide as solutions, I do not think violence to be the answer, and do not indulge in "you got what you deserve" type mentalities. I rather spend my time analyzing what is wrong and how we all can move forward amicably with as little loss as possible.

I understand how governments work, as in my last life which was 2500 years ago, plus the 27 years I have been here, I was a king. I failed and became a dictator. So I have been given another chance to escape this earth never to return. I listen to all, and I do not follow anyone. I am merely trying to walk the path I have chosen as best I can. But that is enough about me, just happy to be apart of your community. Thanks
edit on 17-3-2014 by SonOfManPrinceMichael because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfManPrinceMichael

What's up, brother? Welcome to ATS. I think you're gonna be a fine addition.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. Interesting introduction. I hope you saved some mystery for later.

King or not in your past life, you still get Welcome Cookies in this life.

Enjoy...

Look forward to meeting you in the forums.

Des

edit on 17-3-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Welcome! Loved your introduction, it was quite captivating and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I was reading your introduction and following it well enough until an advert popped up featuring a well endowed young woman who says that the internet blessed her with a $97 an hour job and I lost my place.
Welcome SonOfManPrinceMichael. Hope you meet people with better attention spans than mine.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Thanks for the cookies, and the very receptive responses. I got a few flags already, not even sure for what... But guess its just the nature of speaking. Anyway thanks again.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

SonOfManPrinceMichael
Thanks for the cookies, and the very receptive responses. I got a few flags already, not even sure for what... But guess its just the nature of speaking. Anyway thanks again.

Flags are coveted. They bestow immortality. They are given with much thought, and usually a round table meeting by those in this asylum.

Cherish them...pass them on to your children.

Des

edit on 18-3-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I do hope that after your 20 posts, you make a thread about your past lives and experiences. Fascinating! Welcome!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I will say as much as I have been able to find out. But I haven't been able to pursue it as diligently as I normally would. Still, I think what I have been able to piece together will be semi-close to interesting. Thanks for the interest.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Welcome! I look forward to conversing with you.

Here is a starter cup of coffee for those long hours you will spend on ATS because it is so addictive!

new topics

top topics

join