It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Malaysia Airlines Flight Had Alternative Co-ordinates Programmed Into It.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

enthusiast
reply to post by aLLeKs

Can you provide any links on that missing plane? Don't seem to remember it, even though it sounds quite recent.

Thanks!

I couldn't remember it either, but here you go en.wikipedia.org...

maybe the news coverage was pretty low since no people were on board
edit on 18-3-2014 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

999zxcv

Agit8dChop
Everyone's focusing on the plane.. the people on the plane.. now the controls on the plane.

why are none of the governments mentioning the fact that his plane was taken over by someone on the GROUND!

and what was the cargo ?? 50 seats were removed from the plane for the extra cargo 4000kg was quoted and the extra fuel put on by the pilot and his family vanishing the next day are not getting a lot of air minutes

This needs more attention, if true. Many of you have taught me a lot in this very short thread.

stormcell

Modern day PC's practically back up and log everything they do; when CD's, DVD's, USB sticks are plugged in and taken out, a copy of every image viewed is saved as a thumbnail image, when applications are run. Some video cards even save the last 20 minutes of rendered frames.

Now that is interesting as well, so thank you, I'll be researching that.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

999zxcv

Agit8dChop
Everyone's focusing on the plane.. the people on the plane.. now the controls on the plane.

why are none of the governments mentioning the fact that his plane was taken over by someone on the GROUND!

and what was the cargo ?? 50 seats were removed from the plane for the extra cargo 4000kg was quoted and the extra fuel put on by the pilot and his family vanishing the next day are not getting a lot of air minutes

if that is true about the pilots family being missing then i think that is a very important piece. when the US eventually puts the blame on the pilot the media wont have a family to put questions to. which in my opinion is very problematic and leaves room for a cover up.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
deleted

edit on v20141410America/ChicagoTue, 18 Mar 2014 10:17:48 -05002 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
oh jesus h christ....when did the MSM get into the business of posting this kind of tin hat lunacy?....and to think, they call US nutters, lol

i know f**k all about flying, and even i know this sounds like a steaming load...

they honestly expect people to believe that without being able to put their hands on the plane, and investigate properly, that THIS is the answer?....this is what happened...you gotta be bloody kidding me.....

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Could it have landed in the Maldives? The Male International Airport was reportedly on the list of airports the pilot was practicing on his simulator.

Missing Malaysian flight MH370: Maldives islanders saw 'low flying plane'

"I've never seen a jet flying so low over our island before," a witness told the organisation.

"We've seen seaplanes, but I'm sure that this was not one of those. I could even make out the doors on the plane clearly.

"It's not just me either, several other residents have reported seeing the exact same thing. Some people got out of their houses to see what was causing the tremendous noise too."

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Daedalus
oh jesus h christ....when did the MSM get into the business of posting this kind of tin hat lunacy?....and to think, they call US nutters, lol

i know f**k all about flying, and even i know this sounds like a steaming load...

they honestly expect people to believe that without being able to put their hands on the plane, and investigate properly, that THIS is the answer?....this is what happened...you gotta be bloody kidding me.....

Flight 370’s Flight Management System reported its status to the Acars, which in turn transmitted information back to a maintenance base, according to an American official. This shows that the reprogramming happened before the Acars stopped working.

What is so unbelievable that the system relays changes to a flight path.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Jktrout010

Dutchowl
That's complete BS. The plane was hijacked with the help of one or both pilots and Iranian and possibly other nationals( maybe Russian) took control and have flown it into Iran, or Russia.
This plane will be used to commit an horrific act of terrorism designed to start another cold war and mass paranoia. Maybe to keep everybody's favorite idiot... Obama... in power so they can keep pulling his strings.

Good job. Case closed.
We should just nuke both Iran and Russia now because they obviously have the plane and will be using it against Americans. No questions asked since you have solved this case!
Again, I applaud you for all the hard work you had put into rummaging through evidence, investigating thoroughly, laying out all the evidence to your peers in this post (without a single person discrediting it!) and coming to the definitive conclusion that is our case solving answer. Damn fine work. Damn fine.
I'm voting for you to be the new leader of the free world!

At least I said in my scenario that it was only my scenario and nothing more.
Occam's Razor...perhaps the plane simply crashed into the ocean? That has to be ruled out first.

In every scenario put forth, why is no one asking why they would highjack a plane with over half the passengers were Chinese? Could it simply be that didn't matter? It's not like Iran has enough weapons to go to war with China, maybe Russia but not Iran. Currently, China and India seem to be on friendly terms.

I think that Putin's intelligent agency would be quicker than the FBI or the CIA when getting information from Asia, ours always seem to focus on cell phone calls made by Merkel and the president of France. Yes, our intelligence agencies know what cell phone calls are made and what the emails have, but real intelligence gathering in Asia? Putin scores for that.

I don't think Beijing is hiding information because of a conspiracy, I think it is just that the Chinese on board were simply on a plane to go home, Beijing can't release information yet and they will only release pertinent information. We shouldn't expect Beijing to operate like ours, totally different countries with different motives. They have to be very careful with what they release. Look at their neighbors.

The co-pilot saying "all right, good night" isn't out of the ordinary. And if it were a suicide attempt on the part of the pilot, the co-pilot is allowed to take over, this was a new concept after Tenerife.

Right now, let's just wait until new information comes out. Beijing isn't being silent because of a conspiracy, sometimes intelligence does take a while to come in. But if Putin has his agents out there, he's going to get it quicker, because he's a Ninja.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
WHY is this an issue? No one has ever suggested that a pilot did not make the plane deviate from its course. Pilots know how to program the computer. Who cares, really, whether the plane was diverted by a pilot flying manually, or a pilot flying with the help of a computer? You can ponder which pilot it was or whether there were additional pilots on board who took over the aircraft, but the very basic fact that a pilot was flying the airplane has never been doubted.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

Agit8dChop

Im assuming you can explain how this would be possible from a VERY technical standpoint? If possible then why is it just now being done to this one plane?

Do you seriously believe a plane can be taken over from someone on the ground? And I guess they had a boat following them in the water so they wouldn't lose contact?

A drone is controlled from the ground, I can't imagine it would be difficult to control an 777 is a similar manner.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

roadgravel

Daedalus

Flight 370’s Flight Management System reported its status to the Acars, which in turn transmitted information back to a maintenance base, according to an American official. This shows that the reprogramming happened before the Acars stopped working.

It has to - the reason Rolls-Royce has the satellite system is to allow engineers to have spare parts ready for a plane when it lands. So imagine there is an engine failure that forces the plane to detour to the nearest airport. Then that fault reporting system has to tell Rolls-Royce where the spare parts need to be sent to.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

FReAkIn'___'

Vasa Croe

Agit8dChop

Im assuming you can explain how this would be possible from a VERY technical standpoint? If possible then why is it just now being done to this one plane?

Do you seriously believe a plane can be taken over from someone on the ground? And I guess they had a boat following them in the water so they wouldn't lose contact?

A drone is controlled from the ground, I can't imagine it would be difficult to control an 777 is a similar manner.

It's not difficult but impossible, the B777 (or any other transport category jet for that matter) is not a drone.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

stormcell

roadgravel

Daedalus

It has to - the reason Rolls-Royce has the satellite system is to allow engineers to have spare parts ready for a plane when it lands. So imagine there is an engine failure that forces the plane to detour to the nearest airport. Then that fault reporting system has to tell Rolls-Royce where the spare parts need to be sent to.

The reason why engine parameters are monitored is to be able to catch a bad trend.

Flight Management System reported its status to the Acars

Nope. That would be a mess because waypoints in the active route is changed several times during a flight.
Coordinates sure, but no reports from the FMS.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Since this happened, and theories started to swirl about the plane being taken somewhere and covertly landed, I am wondering if we are looking at an "Olympic carrier" scenario. I am sorry to use a science fiction analogy but I think its relevant to what may have happened. The Olympic carrier was a passenger liner ship on the Battlestar Galactica reimagned series that was commandeered by the Cylons, who put a nuke on board and then tried to fly the ship directly in the fleet. There was great hesitation to destroy it because of the passengers on board (who were probably dead anyway). Finally colonial vipers destroyed the ship before it could get within range to detonate the nuke which was detected by sensors. Here is the real world scenario: Terrorists take the plane, most likely kill most if not all the passengers, fit the plane with a WMD. It is then flown to a target and they use the percieved passengers as a shield to buy time to get in position to use the WMD. If this plane suddenly appears on radar near a potential target, it CANNOT be allowed to land. At the very least it must be diverted to a safe location and boarded (doubtful it will go that way).
edit on 18-3-2014 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

spartaocean
reply to post by daaskapital

I know where the aircraft is and why it was taken. I am going to update all information of why, when, how and who. The idea is greater then anyone have ever thought.

I am a government official; it is time that the majority understand of this case.

Respectively,

O7V

you know i believe him, he must be government official, after all look how easy it was for him to promise us something and then fail to deliver, just like a government official to do that.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Our government has the plane at Diego Garcia Air Base near the Maldivs

What they are going to do with it, who knows

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The pilot was related to the opposition leader in Malaysia, who was jailed a day before this plane went missing. Maybe the pilot took this plane to show how incompetent the current government is. I dont know what he did after he took the plane but it's a possibility.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If a new way point being entered is going to be sent to the company, why didn't data protocol designers add the time of that change to the message. That would seem to be something worth knowing. But so often things are designed for best case.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

roadgravel

Daedalus

and all we have to go on is "according to an american official"

does this official have a name? a job title? ANYTHING that might lend credibility to the statement? is there some kind of documentation, some kind of verifiable report we can read? we're supposed to just take it at face value, because some anonymous "official" says so?

naah, i don't think so....

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

I don't understand what this has to do with my comment (obviously sarcastically) made to someone else post...
edit on 19-3-2014 by Jktrout010 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join