It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Malaysia Airlines Flight Had Alternative Co-ordinates Programmed Into It.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I don't know how credible this is but it's interesting. I think, if the pilot is involved, the flight simulator could help figure out where the plane went.

Yahoo

Investigations into the flight simulator taken from the missing pilot's home showed a software for five practice runaways, including one belonging to the United States, Berita Harian reported today.

"Among the software we checked so far is the Male International Airport in Maldives, three airports in India and Sri Lanka, and one belonging to the US military base in Diego Garcia. All have a runway length of 1,000 metres," a source told the Malay daily.

edit on 17-3-2014 by QuantumEffects because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2014 by QuantumEffects because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumEffects

I wouldn't imagine he left anything on that simulator that would give any idea of where this plane is. If this is just a first phase of an operation that would be a big mistake on his part.

That being said....my theory had it landing in Maldives.
edit on 3/17/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Where there deadhead pilots in the cockpit jump seats that do not appear on the flight manifest?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

Agit8dChop
Everyone's focusing on the plane.. the people on the plane.. now the controls on the plane.

why are none of the governments mentioning the fact that his plane was taken over by someone on the GROUND!

Im assuming you can explain how this would be possible from a VERY technical standpoint? If possible then why is it just now being done to this one plane?

Do you seriously believe a plane can be taken over from someone on the ground? And I guess they had a boat following them in the water so they wouldn't lose contact?

John Kerry's Swift Boat?

What happened to this story? Malaysian Plane Makes Tactical Maneuvers To Avoid Detection

That means that all along, the person with the computer obviously knew where all the radar stations were at.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Ok, I have no idea about planes... How can they find out that it was programmed?
I mean they don't receive any data from the plane.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

Agit8dChop
Everyone's focusing on the plane.. the people on the plane.. now the controls on the plane.

why are none of the governments mentioning the fact that his plane was taken over by someone on the GROUND!

Im assuming you can explain how this would be possible from a VERY technical standpoint? If possible then why is it just now being done to this one plane?

Do you seriously believe a plane can be taken over from someone on the ground? And I guess they had a boat following them in the water so they wouldn't lose contact?

You think I'm privvy to the technical know how of government agencies?

In today's day and age, I think it wouldn't be to far of a stretch to imagine governments have the ability to remotely control planes.

Why not other planes? because its one of those things you can only use once, then the cats out of the bag. Plus, governments wouldn't have much use for taking over planes for what ever reason.. this was a special flight.

If another plane vanished in the same circumstances, people would start waking up to the fact that this wasn't a terrorist hijacking.

Malaysia and china have done everything to throw other nations of the trail/scent of this aircraft. They've withheld vital information even gone as far as to doctor fake emails from oil rig workers so the world looks to the east!

that should give you some hints.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

So Diego Garcia is still in the focus... interesting.
Actually German news mentioned yesterday, that it could have been a planed attack on Diego Garcia, but the plane got shot down by the US.
With all this theories arround, I wonder what we will get presented as the truth.

Btw. this is not the first plane that gets stolen, there was another one in 2003. An American Airlines plane with the plane registration number N844AA got stolen from the DeFevereiro International Airport in Luanda.... and nobody knows where it is now

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Agit8dChop

Vasa Croe

Agit8dChop

In today's day and age, I think it wouldn't be to far of a stretch to imagine governments have the ability to remotely control planes.

Why not other planes? because its one of those things you can only use once, then the cats out of the bag. Plus, governments wouldn't have much use for taking over planes for what ever reason.. this was a special flight.

If another plane vanished in the same circumstances, people would start waking up to the fact that this wasn't a terrorist hijacking.

Malaysia and china have done everything to throw other nations of the trail/scent of this aircraft. They've withheld vital information even gone as far as to doctor fake emails from oil rig workers so the world looks to the east!

Imagine this: (only a scenario)...Today Crimea is given sovereignty by Russia. Now this plane, suppose it was rerouted to Russia, however it must fly under Radar outside of non-Muslim countries. For this to happen, it must go through Pakistan, which is one of the theories, that it was going to Pakistan. Well now, it has to stop and refuel at some point. This could only be in a country where the pilot would be friendly with.

Now, suppose that if it were going over the South China Sea, knowing that is already crowded with US warships and British and whoever else is out there, then where is it going to refuel. Pakistan, across Afghanistan, then on the border, land the plane and whoever took the plane is now ready to march into Crimea.

Muslims In Crimea

However, another significant minority, the Muslim Crimean Tatars, point out that they were once the majority in Crimea, and were deported in large numbers by Soviet leader Joseph Stalin in 1944 for alleged collaboration with Nazi invaders in World War Two.

OK so for this scenario, if Crimean Muslims were in Malaysia, why did this plane suddenly disappear during this conflict? From a Muslim country? Suddenly the Crimea becomes sovereign, and going to join Russia? With the ethnic Tatars who are Muslim? Is this just a major coincidence? Why does it happen at the same time?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

aLLeKs

So Diego Garcia is still in the focus... interesting.
Actually German news mentioned yesterday, that it could have been a planed attack on Diego Garcia, but the plane got shot down by the US.
With all this theories arround, I wonder what we will get presented as the truth.

Btw. this is not the first plane that gets stolen, there was another one in 2003. An American Airlines plane with the plane registration number N844AA got stolen from the DeFevereiro International Airport in Luanda.... and nobody knows where it is now

My uncle was once stationed in Diego Garcia.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Agit8dChop

Vasa Croe

Agit8dChop

And for those who think it is impossible to fly large jets under radar, remember Raid on Entebbe? Those pilots flew under radar from Israel to Uganda. It is possible.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This would have obviously been done by someone who has done their homework as far as commercial aircraft are concerned. I have read and heard recently that the pilot was the last to speak radio contact wise and that his family has since disappeared. Also it has been said he showed some "anti government" characteristics. In my opinion the pilot was responsible or it looks like it. Unless he is being set up which is a hard to sell angle. I also heard that there was alot of gold on the plane? can anyone confirm this? heist perhaps....

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Agit8dChop

and what was the cargo ?? 50 seats were removed from the plane for the extra cargo 4000kg was quoted and the extra fuel put on by the pilot and his family vanishing the next day are not getting a lot of air minutes

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

I wouldn't imagine he left anything on that simulator that would give any idea of where this plane is. If this is just a first phase of an operation that would be a big mistake on his part.

That being said....my theory had it landing in Maldives.
edit on 3/17/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

Modern day PC's practically back up and log everything they do; when CD's, DVD's, USB sticks are plugged in and taken out, a copy of every image viewed is saved as a thumbnail image, when applications are run. Some video cards even save the last 20 minutes of rendered frames.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Sandcastler
Maybe flight 370 was a test case for taking over a jet remotely or at least other means than manual control. Pre-programmed route changes. Pilots fighting against the computer system leads to these wild swings in altitude and direction. Just a thought.

The auto-pilot also manages the altitude as well as latitude, longitude and bearing. It makes for most of the flight being completely automatic.

Before 9/11, pilots would enter in the route by specifying the waypoints and times.
Post 9/11, the authorities decided to remove this ability of turning planes into cruise missiles by just allowing pilots to enter route codes.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

According to investigators, it appears that a waypoint was added to the planned route. Pilots do that in the ordinary course of flying if air traffic controllers tell them to take a different route, to avoid weather or traffic. But in this case, the waypoint was far off the path to Beijing.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
That's complete BS. The plane was hijacked with the help of one or both pilots and Iranian and possibly other nationals( maybe Russian) took control and have flown it into Iran, or Russia.
This plane will be used to commit an horrific act of terrorism designed to start another cold war and mass paranoia. Maybe to keep everybody's favorite idiot... Obama... in power so they can keep pulling his strings.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Dutchowl
That's complete BS. The plane was hijacked with the help of one or both pilots and Iranian and possibly other nationals( maybe Russian) took control and have flown it into Iran, or Russia.
This plane will be used to commit an horrific act of terrorism designed to start another cold war and mass paranoia. Maybe to keep everybody's favorite idiot... Obama... in power so they can keep pulling his strings.

Good job. Case closed.
We should just nuke both Iran and Russia now because they obviously have the plane and will be using it against Americans. No questions asked since you have solved this case!
Again, I applaud you for all the hard work you had put into rummaging through evidence, investigating thoroughly, laying out all the evidence to your peers in this post (without a single person discrediting it!) and coming to the definitive conclusion that is our case solving answer. Damn fine work. Damn fine.
I'm voting for you to be the new leader of the free world!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Ufo took over flight computer, the plane flew itself pilots had no control

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
This was taken from another, non-related forum. It's a post by a pilot. Sounds like there's no reason to get all worked up about it.

I saw on the news this morning they have determined the turn was programmed into the planes computer and are making a big deal out of it. That doesn't mean squat. There are three ways to turn the plane. 1. Manually fly it - we almost never do this at cruise altitude. Like 99.999% of the time. Pretty much we only hand fly for takeoff and landing and below 10000 feet at individual pilots discretion. 2. Turn the heading selector on the autopilot control panel. 3. Program the turn into the FMS (flight management system = planes computer) and let the FMS make the turn. 2 & 3 are the way the airplane is normally to pretty much always operated. We already know that whoever was in control new how to operate the transponder so obviously they knew what they were doing. The fact they made the turn without manually flying the jet tells us nothing we didn't already know. Can't stand the stupid media reporting in these cases. Gets people all spun up over an insignificant fact.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by aLLeKs

Can you provide any links on that missing plane? Don't seem to remember it, even though it sounds quite recent.

Thanks!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join