It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dianne Feinstein wants drones regulated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein wants drones regulated so says She in an appearance on a TV show.

She is the chairwomen of the senate intelligence committee and has a history of supporting all kinds of secret agency intelligence gathering.

Senator Feinstein oddly enough is not up for re-election this year and I bet she has been "appointed" the front person for making sure Democrats get the word out about how "concerned" they are about all the nosy paranoid snooping going on behind our backs.

She even refers to some wild claim about a drone supposedly looking inside her own window !!

The whole thing is a show for the 2014 elections that have many Democrats scampering away from issues that are unpopular.

I think She is very much in favor of spying and secrecy and very much in favor of using drones on the domestic home-front against citizens and keeping it as secret as possible.

Feinstein recently went on a tirade about the CIA "spying" on Senate aids and workers. That was another example of her criticizing something she is very much in favor of.

It's all part of the psy-ops IMO.

But then again, she could easily get her krony-komrades to take contracts and salaries to make any "regulation" appear "genuine" and in our best interests.

For Sen. Dianne Feinstein, regulation of unmanned aerial vehicles has gotten personal.

In an interview with CBS’s “60 Minutes” that aired on Sunday night, the California Democrat said a drone spied into the window of her home during a protest outside her house, and that privacy concerns for the technology were “major.”

Feinstein appeared as a pro-regulation voice in a Morley Safer segment on the legal questions surrounding the commercial drone industry.

video clip in the story.....
Dianne Feinstein wants drones regulated

Take her words with a grain of salt but make sure you keep a sharp eye out at the same time !!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

"She even refers to some wild claim about a drone supposedly looking inside her own window !! "

Oh, my. Well, the elderly do tend to hallucinate if they've taken Ambien or Haldol.
S&F.

edit on 17-3-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

xuenchen
U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein wants drones regulated so says She in an appearance on a TV show.

She is the chairwomen of the senate intelligence committee and has a history of supporting all kinds of secret agency intelligence gathering.

Senator Feinstein oddly enough is not up for re-election this year and I bet she has been "appointed" the front person for making sure Democrats get the word out about how "concerned" they are about all the nosy paranoid snooping going on behind our backs.

I did not know she wasn't up for re-election but I figured the Democrats would be working on damage control. It almost has to be a factor when you see these people appearing to be doing anything ethical.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I thought the crazy senator WAS a drone...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I used to like her when she first came on the political scene years ago.

Now I'd like to see *her* regulated....

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Riffrafter

This has the smell of a face saving move for her party. I wouldn't believe that woman has a care in the world for your rights or mine. Short of her 'coming clean' ... she stays in my "least untrustworthy" category.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

If they regulate drones that would be counter productive to the Obama administration's agenda.

How will Obama carry on with his assassinations?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I cant stand that woman's face and I despise her last name even more.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
She'll probably be ok with them once they perfect the ones that look like cute little birds or fluffy little bumble bees. When it comes to droning, she is an expert. on and on and on and on. Come to think of it, she does act suspiciously like, well, a drone!
Just like the rest of the lords and ladies in the big hive on the Potomac ! Anyway, cats outta the bag now. Now tht the military has "wasted" all that money on the things when they should be sending weapons down range, not drones ! Nobody is afriad of drones, but a BLU-83 or a MOAB? Now your talking !
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Diisenchanted

If they regulate drones that would be counter productive to the Obama administration's agenda.

How will Obama carry on with his assassinations?

They will create *illusions* of domestic (not foreign) regulation.

With plenty of loopholes.

And by-passing rules and regulations is common anyway.

The whole thing is a political ruse for the November elections.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It sounds like she only wants to regulate drone use by the citizens and not the governments use of drones.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

thesaneone
It sounds like she only wants to regulate drone use by the citizens and not the governments use of drones.

LMAO!

Now *that's* funny....

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Snarl

Riffrafter

This has the smell of a face saving move for her party. I wouldn't believe that woman has a care in the world for your rights or mine. Short of her 'coming clean' ... she stays in my "least untrustworthy" category.

Absolutely.

She sold out long ago. And for her own personal gain.

Her only saving grace has been the incredible transparency of said sellout.

Wish they were all this easy...

edit on 3/18/2014 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Riffrafter

You think that's bad? I used to like the Democrats in general when I didn't know any better. Through all the shady stuff that went on with GWB and his administration after 9/11, I held out hope (for some crazy reason) that the Democrats would save us from the madness. Turns out I was just naive.

The last time I was sure about anything (other than something is very wrong) was the day before 9/11.

edit on 18-3-2014 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2014 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

top topics

join