Top 25 Ann Coulter Quotes about Liberals!

page: 2
0
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by General Zapata
jesus christ! Ann Coulter is a total PSYCHO! invade their country, kill their leaders and convert them to christianity? She should have condoleeza rice's job.


I like Rice, but this is the best idea I have heard in a long time. Coulter happens to be a lawyer, so she's got the background and the philosophy. Don't hiccup, Condi. We can start a letter writing campaign in a heart beat.




posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I am further right than Bush........he is to potically correct for me but was the best choice of those available.....imho



posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   


18) "The reason any conservative's failing is always major news is that it allows liberals to engage in their very favorite taunt: Hypocrisy! Hypocrisy is the only sin that really inflames them. Inasmuch as liberals have no morals, they can sit back and criticize other people for failing to meet the standards that liberals simply renounce. It's an intriguing strategy. By openly admitting to being philanderers, draft dodgers, liars, weasels and cowards, liberals avoid ever being hypocrites." --Ann Coulter


I have never seen a statement that so comprehesively and concisely epitomizes the left than this one.



posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
I am further right than Bush........he is to potically correct for me but was the best choice of those available.....imho


Ok, but you seem to believe in supporting the poor, a man down in the gutter. Yet, I am assuming you do not believe in government programs for this support. So, while your stances are not democratic per se, they are liberal as opposed to conservative.

The point is, there is no right or left, you just are what you are and believe what you believe.

Don't try to classify yourself, it just limits your potential.


[edit on 24-11-2004 by Jamuhn]



posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
From what I can see of this, it seems to be extreme generalizations on both parts. Do you really believe everyone is that polarized? I sincerly doubt that we are. I know i'm not, and I have met very few who are.

My belief is that this kind of garbage (from both sides) is devisive and destructive to the national identity. I have a hard time feeling much respect for people who are so fixated on black and white, they forget that most of reality is gray.



posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I do support the poor but not with Federal $$, it only breeds dependence aka FDR style. The Churchs and communities should be doing this and when one has to work for the "freebie" he is less likely to want to have to ask again.

I even admire some of the Steps Clinton did in this area except that Newt had a lot to do with that policy also...


Socialistic ideals have just gone overboard and teh whole country suffers as a result.

I am a conservative to some degree, but liberal in VERY few.....



posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
I do support the poor but not with Federal $$, it only breeds dependence aka FDR style. The Churchs and communities should be doing this and when one has to work for the "freebie" he is less likely to want to have to ask again.


I agree right on through affirmative action. Dependence, like everything, is only good in moderation. The bulk of such "welfare" should come from private sources so as to limit government taxation and spending. At the same time, this will help to combat some of the social disease resulting from dependence.

But, a general rule of mine is to never support a government/program that creates and encourages dependence on itself.

[edit on 25-11-2004 by Jamuhn]



posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I do not like affirmative action at all.

I do not think one should get a job for his color, it should be on merit and merit only.

I know, I have to award contracts to minority companies and give them 1 10% boost.....this is crap imho.....plays hell with bringing a project in under budget.



posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Originally posted by General Zapata
jesus christ! Ann Coulter is a total PSYCHO! invade their country, kill their leaders and convert them to christianity? She should have condoleeza rice's job.


I like Rice, but this is the best idea I have heard in a long time. Coulter happens to be a lawyer, so she's got the background and the philosophy. Don't hiccup, Condi. We can start a letter writing campaign in a heart beat.


erm...I meant because Coulter is a far more right wing imperialist b*tch.



posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by General Zapata
erm...I meant because Coulter is a far more right wing imperialist b*tch.


You're absolutely right! Coulter for Secretary of Defense! Watch your step, Rumsfeld!



posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Gosh what a lovely, tolerant and fair minded lady she seems to be.

Makes Eva Braun look like Pollyanna.



posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

18) "The reason any conservative's failing is always major news is that it allows liberals to engage in their very favorite taunt: Hypocrisy! Hypocrisy is the only sin that really inflames them. Inasmuch as liberals have no morals, they can sit back and criticize other people for failing to meet the standards that liberals simply renounce. It's an intriguing strategy. By openly admitting to being philanderers, draft dodgers, liars, weasels and cowards, liberals avoid ever being hypocrites."



And that explains why the liberals will NEVER understand when the majority votes on moral issues. Those issues may have nothing to do with abortion, gun rights, etc; it has to do with the fact that most people don't like liars, weasels and cowards.



posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I saw Ann Coulter on Sky news doing that 'kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity' routine.

She said about how it was what was done in WW2 (meaning the far east).

The Sky interviewer pointed out that neither japan nor Korea are or were Christian countries or anything close to being a 'Christian' country.

Furthermore the atomic bomb on Nagasaki wiped out the biggest Christian mission group in Japan at the time.

Sorry but she came across as a bombastic, superficial, very aggressive, wild-eyed 'believer' who didn't really know half of what she thought she did but tried to cover it with a deluge of her own noise.



posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Ann is a schizophrenic moron who cant wake up from her fantasy world and realise that shes doing more harm to her country than good, she isnt even funny, just really ignorant in a redneck HURR HURR sort of way.

Way to fight thems Libruuueel scum Ann's



posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by electric squid carpet
Ann is a schizophrenic moron who cant wake up from her fantasy world and realise that shes doing more harm to her country than good, she isnt even funny, just really ignorant in a redneck HURR HURR sort of way.

Funny, I just happened across this in another thread, and it seems appropriate here:

"Try and step back from the computer screen and realise that both "sides" must exist in a democracy, and try and see things from a bigger persepctive."


Ann presents a refreshing and amusing, though sometimes caustic counterview to the constant Bush-bashers in this forum. I love to see her get them liberal boys all tight-jawed with their underwear in a twist!




posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by electric squid carpet
Ann is a schizophrenic moron who cant wake up from her fantasy world and realise that shes doing more harm to her country than good, she isnt even funny, just really ignorant in a redneck HURR HURR sort of way.

Way to fight thems Libruuueel scum Ann's


And this response proves most of her points. Can you deconstruct her points without attacking her as a person? No? Why not?



posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
What Ann understands and a lot of liberals do not is this fundamental truth:

Force rules the world.

Thats it. Its really that simple. America, and most democracies, use force in a manner most consistent with personal freedom. Dictatorships and communists do not. You can cite exceptions to the rule for both cases but these are EXCEPTIONS not the rule.

If force rules the world and democracies use force in the least harmful manner then democracies are the highest moral force on the planet.

Anything that does not support a democracys use of force is thus morally of less value than the use of force.

Liberals oppose use of force in all circumstances. This is in opposition to the shape of the Universe. They also refuse to forcefully oppose morally inferior governments. Liberals are thus morally inferior and bad.

Notice I did not say they were perfect or that we might not find something better but for now, this is the world we live in.



posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Actually, I think Ann and Ed have a lot in common. I can understand their perspective, being that I am from the same side (although I think the Libertarians go a step further than the Rep say they do, so maybe I'm even more right wing than them).

Problem is, is that trying to be the counter balance is a self-perpetuating problem, around here, and all over the US (Note:2004 election?).

I can fairly say that I have looked at things from both perspectives. My wife, oddly still a social conservative, grew up with only her mother on food stamps, government housing, and welfare that kept them afloat for 20 years.

I can understand their perspective too, and the real liberals have the same feeling about social programs as we do about abortion.

They demonize us for abortion, and we demonize them for their social programs.

Both would have a distructive effect on society if not implimented with other change.

This is the reason this election runoff is useless. We need real solutions to real problems. This isn't some high school rivalry, no matter how they portray it on the news.

So please. You would do much better to just give your honest human opinion. Understanding is certainly the way of Christians, and it should be of conservative social ideas.

Being nasty only undercuts our goals, because the Left has got us pegged as the angry conservatives.

You could change their minds. THAT is the point of all this.



posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Ann presents a refreshing and amusing, though sometimes caustic counterview to the constant Bush-bashers in this forum. I love to see her get them liberal boys all tight-jawed with their underwear in a twist!



Well as you can see by the reply's here, she is VERY effective



posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I'm trying to think if the left has anyone like her. There's Micheal Moore, but he doesn't deal in hatred, and only deals with truth.



new topics
top topics
 
0
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join


ATS Live Reality Remix IS ON-AIR! (there are 8 minutes remaining).
ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live - SE4 EP5

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def