It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Action Might Be Needed Against Russia, MP Rob Anders Says

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Calgary Conservative MP Rob Anders says the world needs to consider using force to stop Russian President Vladimir Putin’s aggression against Ukraine... “And I also agree with the idea that military action should not be ruled out because I think for somebody who is a thug like Putin, it's what he understands," Anders said. “And I think that message is not just words. I would very much like to see the U.S. Fifth Fleet move into the Black Sea and the George W. Bush aircraft carrier move into the eastern Mediterranean,” he said. Link

Cool!
Rob "Sleepy Bob" Anders has volunteered the U.S. to put the blocks to Putin over the Crimea crisis! Hey there Uncle Sam...let us know how it works out for you! Bob would look great duct-taped to the bow of a carrier!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

JohnnyCanuck

Calgary Conservative MP Rob Anders says the world needs to consider using force to stop Russian President Vladimir Putin’s aggression against Ukraine... “And I also agree with the idea that military action should not be ruled out because I think for somebody who is a thug like Putin, it's what he understands," Anders said. “And I think that message is not just words. I would very much like to see the U.S. Fifth Fleet move into the Black Sea and the George W. Bush aircraft carrier move into the eastern Mediterranean,” he said. Link

Cool!
Rob "Sleepy Bob" Anders has volunteered the U.S. to put the blocks to Putin over the Crimea crisis! Hey there Uncle Sam...let us know how it works out for you! Bob would look great duct-taped to the bow of a carrier!

Somebody should email him an Application form

Or , heck, fill one in for him and submit it

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I guess it's time for me to write letters to my MP and the PMO. I'm done with wars, finished, kaput. I wish we could vote them out now.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

aboutface
I guess it's time for me to write letters to my MP and the PMO. I'm done with wars, finished, kaput. I wish we could vote them out now.

Send them pre-filled out application forms for the Army.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The people of Crimea didn't look too concerned when they were celebrating last night.

I don't think this MP should be too concerned either, unless he wants to free the rest of the Ukraine from the bankster funded goons that just took it over.
edit on 17-3-2014 by Taobender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Crimea crisis? so the process of voting to join with Russia by the Crimea people is a crisis? Seems to me that if the vast majority of people in a nation who's government has just been overturned want to go on their own and ally with their long time associates, they have a right to. The take over of the Ukraine should be considered the hostile action here, based on the point of view of the people living in that country. If some of the radicals don't want to live in Crimea, let them move to an area of the Ukraine that is not under Russian influence, less than ten percent of the areas population should not be deciding the future of the other ninety percent.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The way I see it, is that it is only a matter of time. We have Gangsters and Banksters on both sides pushing each others buttons. Eventually it's gonna blow.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

aboutface

Then you should be outraged over Russia trying to start one.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
War Mongers and idiots...

Strange how they all occupy Govt. Offices.

Peace

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Why can't they just stay the f### out of it ? Just for once! Its like War gets these guys off.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
i can see why certain nato governments are concerned
aipac told them to be

in the seemingly immortal words of black sabbath

WARPIGS
Songwriters: F. IOMMI, W. WARD, T. BUTLER, J. OSBOURNE
Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerers of death's construction
In the fields the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds
Oh lord yeah!

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor

Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait 'til their judgement day comes
Yeah!

Now in darkness world stops turning
Ashes where the bodies burning
No more war pigs have the power
Hand of God has struck the hour
Day of judgement, God is calling
On their knees the war pig's crawling
Begging mercy for their sins
Satan laughing spreads his wings
Oh lord yeah![

www.lyricsfreak.com...
edit on Monpm3b20143America/Chicago24 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
What a fool - basically just stated that he doesn't think Canada (his own country) can do anything about "thugs like Putin"
edit on 17-3-2014 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
see, we here in the U.S. used to have this thing called a "constitution" that would prevent the ultimate bonehead move of stepping in between some commies who are fighting over who's a better commie! but that ws replaced by some guy and a box of crayons and a fisher-price phone. so the senators and congresspersons will probably get us in shooting war with the commies over a country that's not worth wasting a good bowel movement over. but somebody in D.C. will do something stupid. that's what they get paid for. the dumber they are the more they get re-elected! Ted Kennedy could be outsmarted by a box of rocks or possibly hillary. sleep tight folks in the Ukraine. and don't mind the sound of tanks in the streets. you'll get used to it after a while. OR ELSE !

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Silly talk

It's far more entertaining and cheaper to destabilize Crimea from within

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

That was awfully kind of him to volunteer our lives and money.

Mmm hmm.

I got an idea, how about Rob Anders leads by example?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Oh oh...look out.....these weak minded psychophants will send anybodys child to die for them but their own......
The valiant PM is a prime example.....
Highway of Heroes my ass....................

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It used to be in days of yore, the rulers of peoples and nations would lead their soldiers into battle, being present on the front lines while also occasionally partaking in the battles themselves.

The way I see it, if Rob Anders and those like him are not voluntarily enlisting into any branch of the armed forces then they are hypocrites and to be taken as seriously.

What a buffoon!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I say we don't send the US troops. We send the Canadians instead. And lots of cold Molson. Problem solved. No shooting. Maybe a few hangovers. And then the next morning Rooski's and the Canadians can work it out over some pancakes and maple syrup. problem solved. GO CANADA !

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

tencap77
I say we don't send the US troops. We send the Canadians instead. And lots of cold Molson. Problem solved. No shooting. Maybe a few hangovers. And then the next morning Rooski's and the Canadians can work it out over some pancakes and maple syrup. problem solved. GO CANADA !

How about we play hockey instead...that way we do the heavy liftin', but America still gets to beat the Russians, too!

Watch how Sleepy Bob defends democracy world wide from his secret headquarters in Canada's Parliament!!

edit on 17-3-2014 by JohnnyCanuck because: ...need for props...love props!!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

shappy

aboutface

Send them pre-filled out application forms for the Army.

You know, it might not be a bad idea. I really want to suggest to them that they enlist their own kids and see if that can tone them down.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join