It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the psychics regarding the missing plane ???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I guess that's a psychic coming forward, as per the thread question. Uri Gellar is an illusionist, no?

No.

Uri Geller is a peculiar phenomenon in Universe.

It's like - a latent power (that we all have) was awakened in him, BUT without the usual maturing of the soul.

His spiritual and psychological level doesn't seem to be any higher than regular people's. He doesn't have any deep understanding or wisdom of the Adepts - or at least he hasn't shown any. When asked, he has said he doesn't know where the power comes from or how it works, and he just says it works by thought and willpower (or whatever).

It's like he gained power without intelligence and wisdom to go with it, that usually accompanies the evolution of a race, when they gain these lower and especially higher spiritual abilities. (Sidenote: It was the premature awakening of the lower spiritual abilities that led to the events that destroyed Atlantis)

He seems like a goofy dude, who simply just HAPPENS to have a power that never should have awakened yet (especially in a guy like him). I have nothing against him, but clearly, he is no spiritual master, or writer of Zen koans.

He has actually HELPED the super-wealthy by finding GOLD MINES for them. So his power is real, and this also proves at the same time, that his greed and stupidity is real as well. Why would a spiritual master find gold mines for the oppressors of humanity? Would Jesus do this? Did the Cosmic Messenger embark on a quest to find profitable gold mines over two thousand years ago? I don't think so. Did Buddha, Lao-Tse and Gandhi help the rich get richer so the poor could get poorer? Didn't happen.

I don't know how much 'psychic' power he has - I think his power has more to do with metals, affecting them and bending or materializing/dematerializing things. He has been known to be involved in channeling messages from E.T.s as well, but that also only requires a certain state of mind, not spiritual maturity. In fact, I read in a book that he was actually admiring a BOWLING BALL when he was supposed to be 'channeling', and wanted to keep doing so.. how materialistic can you get?

My estimation of Uri Geller is that he HAS done some trickery as well, but his power is real, his spiritual maturity is not. He has not awakened his power, full well knowing what he's doing - but it was like a premature gift, given to someone, who doesn't know anything and who is not really ready for it, either. I think he has quite a big ego, he has committed sins against humanity by helping the rich, and again by reproducing on an overpopulated planet full of monsters, who make the place worse every day, and who keep exponentially increasing their numbers, while polluting the air, the waters and littering the streets and then adding the fine touch of letting their carnivorous beast-pets (that they don't know how to raise properly) complete the effect with their 'productions' so that there shall not be a nice, dry and/or safe place to sit and relax. I could go on and mention the noise pollution, so that there is no peace (especially by amateur pilots and their flying mopeds), the light pollution, so that humans can't admire the stars and feel a little humble at night, and the information pollution so that people can't find the truth from the omni-present trivia, but this post is getting too long for that.

Trying to sum it up:

1) His power is real
2) He is "just another guy" otherwise (and this is not a reference to Neo). He would be a regular dude without his power. Not a wise, spiritual master, who knows exactly how the Universe works.

Why the Universe decided to grant a regular doofus this kind of power, is beyond me. I don't know anyone, who would be spiritually evolved enough to be able to wield such a power responsibly and knowingly (and with wisdom), except perhaps the Cosmic Messenger (Jesus the Christ), Buddha and Lao-Tse. Perhaps Gandhi, perhaps not (I haven't really agreed with a lot of the odd things he said, although his promotion of peace is unquestioned, and his insight about the western ways are truthful).

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

How about James Randi + Johnny Carson = Gellar is a fraud?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Wow, that is some pretty neat stuff, as I was reading her blog, I had to reflect back to reading the Gunslinger. But they just walked through a door..........on a plane once.......just had to put that out there...

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
reply to post by BurningSpearess

I think it is bothering a lot of us.

It is so hard to believe that they cannot find the plane.

Everyone says OH it's over here! And they all go over there, then OH it's over there!! and they go in another direction.
Hard to believe anything anymore until they pull up a piece of it.

Argh. They are switching yards waters YET AGAIN...

Sourced @ www.nst.com.my...

Your & Ro's comments seem more in line @ this point...but the LANDED part has thrown me for a loop, whateva!?

This is bound to make me a forever skeptic of facts & media yet!

Bless those victim's families...I would have to be on some heavy medications if not strait-jacketed by now if I were in that position...
the human spirit can only bear so much...

edit on 22-4-2014 by BurningSpearess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BurningSpearess

I can't imagine what they are going through.

Now there is talk of the Bay of Bengal

Authorities Reject Claim That Flight 370 Wreckage Could Be in Bay of Bengal

Authorities involved in the search for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 have rejected an Australian company's claims that it detected something that could be wreckage from the aircraft in the Bay of Bengal, thousands of miles from the present search area, according to Sky News.

I don't know why they don't go check that out just to make sure.

edit on 1-5-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I've put some thought into this about the psychics, and it is a bit awkward. If real psychics with the ability to locate problem cases or traumatized victims (pre or post death) are out there...why a 100% fail rate for this one?

Well, some of the original speculation that had some documented basis for support was of an exterior electronics/antenna assembly (or something similar) cracking by regular fatigue to cause a slow depressurization. Then, like Payne Stewart and his ghost jet of dead and dying people that flew across the US by autopilot before crashing on it's own, people would just have fallen asleep.

No psychic echos... No trauma to ripple outward and be picked up. Nothing but a plane full of individual people/energy sources that just fade...slowly..without fuss or emotion. Just fade into death, by the processes involved in a truly tragic set of circumstances.

IF that is how these people died and what this plane became? I can certainly see a lack of "signature", for lack of a better word, for a psychic to hit on and build from.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000
I never thought of it that way,
but that is a possibility I suppose.

I just hope they find it!

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bellagirl

1 is no psychic but I have tried to RV it... I have avoided the topic out of respect for the families.

It feels like there have been observations of it but for some reason the data is not being shared. Either due to what caused the damage assessed observed or because of what repercussions may be caused with sharing what happened.
It feels like its been moved but not by natural oceanic forces. The movement causes unclear viewing for 1, but why would it be moved and not spoke of?

1 apollos to the families dealing with this situation and for any un-accuracy with the RV data.

GOD BLESS

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I don't recall the name, but some country that borders on the Bay of Bengal does have ships in route to the location. Not sure of their technological capability though.

Regarding the thread topic... I don't think any Psychic has a strong enough track record to warrant committing resources to search where they "feel" the plane is located. We all know what happened to Geraldo Rivera after he followed a psychic's advice on Al Capone's treasure vault..or whatever that was.

Eventually though, all possibilities will have to be considered in the search for Flight 370. Not that they'll be acted upon, however.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wouldn't expect anyone to act on anyone's psychic advice on where the plane is, at least not yet. First they have to expel all technological attempts to find it, and if nothing turns up, then maybe take a look at what some well respected psychics might see as to what happened.

Kind of like how police officers use psychics,
they are a last resort.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'm not claiming to be a psychic, but am sensitive, and have had many dream-visions that came true.I have also been reading tarot cards for 18 years, my late grandmother taught me when I was just a child.

Every time I think about this the following things pop into my mind:

I see a wreckage in water near an island.

Poor souls, they are gone

Experiment gone wrong

They actually know where the plane is, but they'd have to answer too many questions, they need time to cover it up

That's all I keep getting and the flashing images of an island shore.

edit on 1/5/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: added a thought

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I suspect that there is always the possibility that the people from the plane are not dead and just being kept for some reason we don't know about. For me it comes back to the fact that I don't believe we can loose an aeroplane with modern satellite, radar and all the other means of tracking individuals we have.

Just on Uri Geller I have always thought he was just, yet another over promoted celebrity of limited talent. Perhaps we need new Agents for these people, because their choice of stars and artists they promote onto the entertainment scene is so poor these days and has been going down the drain for a number of years.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
what happened to geraldo ???

i have never heard about it, which doesnt suprise me as i am not from the USA, but i do know of him.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Implausible scenario. Pressure sensors and oxygen sensors would reveal the "slow leak".

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Personally, I'd like to see some of ATS' supposed "psychics" and "clairvoyants" to pin point the plane.

I'm going to guess no one will come forward.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Foundryman

Implausible or not. It's happened. Payne Stewart has a piece of I-44 in Missouri named after him. It was a big deal and it's how I am so familiar with the story. His was a jet, and that's what killed the lot of them in that case.

Now if they had something like a stress point with electronics and major connections fail, then who knows what wasn't working how it should in small or subtle ways. I don't pretend to know how the miles upon miles of wiring in one of those aircraft all interact and depend on each other in terms of what it's all interconnecting to. However, something very odd obviously happened. I think it's back to almost anything with the officials themselves starting to look in different compass directions again here recently.

Twilight zone stuff...so who knows how odd the true story is, if we ever really know what happened to it?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Well, seems at least two of us here were right again...my last words on it being "closer to Indo than my original X" (see posts above)

Here is the latest from a Sat team.
LINK

What I find odd here is that this information has been summarily dismissed. Why?
Its scientific, has real data and more data attached to it than many tail chasing bs so far.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Guess you didn't read the thread then,
because there have been members posting where they think the plane is.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The plane was assaulted by armed assailants....brief and to the point, wether it lies at the bottom of the ocean I've not looked into it further.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Bella Girl. I'm not famous, but I can map dowse. An Aussie and I worked out the flight of MH 370. Whoever did it, had a GPS with them before they ever got onto the plane. This GPS had a route laid in, ( Great Circle), from Kualu Lumpur to Lahore, Pak. All the juking and jivving over the the South China Sea cut their fuel reserves, so they couldn't make it all the way. I got from photo dowses that the pilot checked out honorably, south of Bangladesh. If they had flown into the side of a mountain, their ACARS would have stopped. But these kept transmitting, so one way or another, they set that plane down in one piece. The Aussie, went further, and tracked them along a second leg, after refueling, down the West Coast of India, over the Maldives, and finally into a watery grave in the British Protectorate waters near Diego Garcia. There are witnesses to each of these two legs, but the experts won't admit it landed, refueled, and took off again, from a mountain airstrip in the North of India, East of Kashmir, and West of Nepal.

Dawn had broken, by the time that they left the West Coast of India, so the ship board witness, even saw the paint scheme. He said it was flying low and slow, just like the campers at Shanksberg, PA. told KDKA T.V. Pittsburgh, of Flight 93, on 9-11, 2001, less than a minute before it came down. Someone is trying very hard to keep the lid on a much bigger conspiracy, than just a Co-Pilot hijacking a passenger jet.

What the talking heads, on the Boob Tube, couldn't figure out is the "Great Circle", which requires measuring with a string, stretched on a Globe, between Kualu Lumpur, and Lahore. That's why this airliner had to double back over the Straits of Malacca, in order to pick up the laid in course off of someone's GPS handset. Somewhere near the Maldives is the last place where a hijacker could bail out, ala D.B. Cooper. Will they ever find it? My guess is no! I only took things into the South flanks of the Himalayas. My Aussie friend, dowsed the second leg as he was much closer, and in the Southern Hemisphere. The big International Dowsing associations won't butt in, unless they are asked to, by the authorities. I'm making a guess here, but I think the authorities are afraid of what they may find out.

Using the early morning reports from the Bay of Bengal, someone or someones, were ready and waiting on a runway apron in the Northern Mountains of India, to help the hijackers, make their touch and go, "pit stop". But the ACARS kept pinging out to the satellite, beyond the fuel range of flight MH 370, so it didn't fly into any Cumulo Granite cloud bank. But it didn't ping on the second leg, so someone knew enough to silence the ACARS, while it was being re-fueled on the airstrip's apron. This means that the hijackers took some time on this mid way re-fueling stop, and could have disposed of a lot of the evidence.

So that bespeaks of a truck convoy and a military presence, inside of India. Neither of us ever dowsed it over Pakistani Territory or airspace. In fact it detoured in a big arc away from that border, near the Coastal Zone, between India and Pakistan. I would take a guess here that this arc contained a big military base, and highly controlled airspace, inside of the Indian Border.

We've never gotten our hands on enough photos of those passengers to photo dowse for their graves, or even if they're still being held captive somewhere. I put these dowsing hits on a Facebook page, about the time the Pilot's and Co-Pilot's photos were first being released. I thought a downing in the Himalayas, would be discovered in a few weeks at the most. Then my friend got onto the second leg, and I found those corroborating witness accounts in the Bay of Bengal, online.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join