It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the psychics regarding the missing plane ???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by wulff

thanks for your input...I enjoyed reading your post

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
BTW, if my predictions are wrong it's a conspiracy and cover up... lol

Too many strange stories with this flight, was plane seen, did it land, debris in middle of nowhere, radar data misleading, who programed the flight control, cell phones ringing, lost all communications, etc...

Right up there with 9/11 in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Lisa Williams (psychic) was on CNN saying that she believes the plane was hijacked by a large organisation, has some survivors and is located somewhere amongst trees... She said the debris etc is a bum steer.

I guess that's a psychic coming forward, as per the thread question. Uri Gellar is an illusionist, no?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Jensen10
Lisa Williams (psychic) was on CNN saying that she believes the plane was hijacked by a large organisation, has some survivors and is located somewhere amongst trees... She said the debris etc is a bum steer.

I guess that's a psychic coming forward, as per the thread question. Uri Gellar is an illusionist, no?

well at least she has the guts to put it out there. I have more respect for her now.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

Here is the CNN Lisa Williams Interview.

And the Psychic Twins

edit on 23-3-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Jensen10

Good for her. I believe there are some people with psychic gifts. There are too many odd stories out there of people seemingly knowing things they shouldn't. Those are few and far between though. The only way to prove you are real is to put something out there, in my opinion.
edit on 23-3-2014 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Jensen10

Well turns out she was absolutely wrong. Exactly why most don't come forward, educated guesses are too often wrong.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   

OccamsRazor04

Jensen10

Well turns out she was absolutely wrong. Exactly why most don't come forward, educated guesses are too often wrong.

well that's a bit of an early call when no wreckage or persons have been recovered.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Agree. I am neither an aircraft expert, nor psychic, however this whole thing just doesn't add up. I suspect it will be quite some time before the truth is revealed (if ever).

Malaysian airlines have handled everything so appallingly and the Malaysian government have been and continue to be super shady. There is way more to this than meets the eye, be it normal eye or third eye! Ha.... Terrible joke I know, but couldn't resist.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Jensen10

Agree. I am neither an aircraft expert, nor psychic, however this whole thing just doesn't add up. I suspect it will be quite some time before the truth is revealed (if ever).

Malaysian airlines have handled everything so appallingly and the Malaysian government have been and continue to be super shady. There is way more to this than meets the eye, be it normal eye or third eye! Ha.... Terrible joke I know, but couldn't resist.

just saying what if it was someone who has invented a device to control aircraft from the ground...every government has something to lose....mind you I have just come off night shift and I am peaking through lack of sleep

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

bellagirl

Jensen10

just saying what if it was someone who has invented a device to control aircraft from the ground...every government has something to lose....mind you I have just come off night shift and I am peaking through lack of sleep

Anything is possible. I really don't know what happened, but there's definitely something highly unusual. I'm guessing the Malay govt still haven't disclosed full cargo listing either. And wtf is the $5k payment to the departed a families about? Australia has refused to provide visas to the passengers families at this stage, pending further investigation, which sort of indicates the Aussie govt have a few questions they need answers to, doesn't it.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

wulff
reply to post by Rosha
[

You say you don't have any abilities so what did you mean by you 'heard' from something that may only be a buoy on a map marked with an "X"? Just curious what you meant.

I said I wasn't a psychic, not that I didn't have abilities, though I call them sensitivities more than any acquired thing as I didn't study for this stuff, what I didn't grow up with, I've just adjusted to.

For me, I heard it on the news in passing that a plane was missing and I immediately saw or could 'see' the planes tail colours moving past as it it was flying past my window....this was not an RV as I was not intentionally looking for it..just an image that came to me and yes, I saw it in my head - dont go there...still doesn't make me psychic.

Anyway one minute the image of the plane with sky behind was there in my mind..next minute complete silence..no views nothing which is rare usually these views like remote views, most often peter out slowly or fade off. Whatever happened here to this jet, this was "image on"/ "image off", it was sudden..like a light switch.

Because of that (to me that was the strange bit ) I went to a map as I do usually when strange things happen or EQs are coming, and I marked that X there and just kept it to see if there would be any correlation later. A day later I started 'hearing' a ping in that area ..muffled but definitely there. Not the ordinary sounds I hear from that region...not a ship not a typical Eperb style beacon. * Yachting ppl get lost in Southern Ocean a lot so I know what an Eperb sounds like). I went back to the map I marked and it was spot on.

I usually only hear tone and atmosphere pressure changes when earthquakes are about and this was different to that, so again a rare thing and I just knew right away it was definitely under water close to the sea floor, its not that deep there below the Strait. I don't know how I knew it was there..it just was. It is still there btw and sounds a bit like that 'blob' noise, only more high pitched...toning regular interval, lasting for about 2-3 full seconds each tone and then gone, evenly spaced.

I haven't 'seen' or 'heard' anything since about this aircraft and I can't see or sense anything about the people on it at all ( odd again) and was surprised as anyone when they found debris directly south of my X and that it was in the same ocean as my X.

Black X my original 'hit' on a ping where I saw plane image, red X debris found yesterday and day before.

I wanted to come here and ask if anyone knew if black boxes can be 'ejected' or torn out and tossed out a window somehow...if there was any way that is possible..but I didn't want to cop sh*t for asking. The frequency shift/change in tones coming from that direction was clear though, as if the space first went to a vacuum/no sound at all, then suddenly started 'talking'..and that low ping has been emitting from there for almost a week since. I dont know what to make of it so I have just let it go..I have had lots of practice at letting stuff go.

As for how I know, well I'm tired of having to explain to ppl still stuck in lizard brain why and how I hear things..tired of ridicule for seeing things etc...so...my main comment is I DUNNO # just happens!

Ive heard stuff since childhood it got 'bigger/louder' about a decade ago and now I am settled in with it again..it just happens..stuff just comes in and I can 'just feel sense and hear' and sometimes see everything tonal or electromagnetic from my toasters current to sun filament discharges...I know when EQs are coming, when we have coronal holes, I know what 'normal' noise hum sounds like out there in space and down here on the planet and I know what an abnormal hum sounds like in both places as well....and down here we are very VERY 'noisy' so when I started hearing really loud stuff about ten years ago nearly, I had to 'turn down the volume' a bit..or go nutter...I did that by learning what the important things were to me to hear/see, and then levitated I guess above the rest. It's all mostly back to low hum 'nominal' stuff now most days.

After Japan though, I started listening *for* buoys rather than waiting to hear things, as I wanted to feel secure/safe in myself/give myself a comfort of early warning of a kind..so I know what they sound like now and if I focus, and sometimes when I dont, I 'hear' when big waves hit them and they go off....and this ping isn't that. I still dont assume though and leave the door open to possibility in cases they've just changed the relay frequencies. Shrugs. I dunno. That particular area there though, I know has been in silence since Indon switched off the tsunami warning system. So this area lighting up was 'easy' to hear and notable.

So..no spooky sh*t...it's just a heavy sensitivity really to electromagnetic things and shifts in tone and current..and as for Rvi'ng things well, to me, is just about consciousness and focus which is different to when images come in on their own like this one did... often times they do just come and I am hard pressed to find a context for them let alone know what mechanism brings them into my head.....hence "I dunno" - do you?

To me this stuff its not psychic uri gellar stuff..not even 'eps'ish stuff'...its just how it is for me and how I live every day..my 'ears' are different that's all, so to me, its just natural stuff, maybe an over sensitive brain because of trauma I dont know...sometimes it gets loud and leaves me feeling like a human antenna and pissed off...some days I'm better at tuning it out...I just try not to focus too much as it gives me migraines...and get on with living really.

Hmmmm..pondering to post or not..I will but not responding to or taking any crap or justifying myself one iota..it just is. I hope they find the blackbox..and something even a shoe or life vest..will help ppl get over it better to know ' for sure'.

Ro

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I too had the same questions - Where are all the psychics ?
But my first question, and it still is my big one:
No one, not one passenger sent a txt or facebook post or twitter tweet or
anything to say 'hey we're having some problems' - 'psst I think there's a
terrorist onboard, or a highjacker or a fire or we are flying really low'
Not one - or did I miss some reports

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

I had a dream of a plane going down Sunday before MH370. I felt everyone died in the ocean, and after seeing the story on the news felt that it went down much closer to Malaysia/Indonesia. Still do.

My head/logical side sees the debris news and math and satellite and ping information, and I guess it makes sense, but in my gut, that far south still doesn't feel right.

Do with this what you will. Its just how I feel.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

ns9504
reply to post by Rosha

I had a dream of a plane going down Sunday before MH370. I felt everyone died in the ocean, and after seeing the story on the news felt that it went down much closer to Malaysia/Indonesia. Still do.

My head/logical side sees the debris news and math and satellite and ping information, and I guess it makes sense, but in my gut, that far south still doesn't feel right.

Do with this what you will. Its just how I feel.

Oh I hear you! I feel something is just 'not right' here as well..saw the Malay PM speaking on TV today and there is just hm..something not right about any of this...a 'clear thick light' concealing lots of 'stuff'...whole issue hasn't been 'right' since first hearing. The pings still going tho so shrugs.who knows...today is 'grinding' more though...a crunching almost gravel noise. If you get anything more let me know, IM, compare notes.

Ro

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I have waited long enough.

I was hoping they would find the plane by now so I could see if I was right for myself personally,
and they have not,
so I am going to put out here what I saw when I tried to see where it went after it happened.
Right or wrong,
Here it is.

The plane crashed next to a small island. It is in shallower water, The body of the plane is broken into 3 big pieces.

That is what I saw, and all I have seen.

I hope they find it soon.

(This part is speculation on my behalf from pondering how what I have seen in my minds eye could of happened)

I think all were dead accept for one person who brought the plane down in the water. An attempt at a soft landing which failed. I don't know if that was the plan, I don't know if what I saw is what happened, and I have no idea why anyone would do such a thing.

edit on 3-4-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Well, either way.. I'm scoring the hit as valid. My X and the official ping record and search area seem to align within a decent probability margin. I still think they were off and where they ought to be looking is higher, closer to Indon and more to the left (on their map) but the chase to the far far south following tsunami flotsam really screwed any hope of quick discovery I think.

Official Search area:

My initial X where I heard the ping/last saw the plane: ( tone I was hearing has stopped now)

edit on 14-4-2014 by Rosha because: typo gremlins

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

I'm not a psychic, but...

Rosha, I agree with your X marks the spot (or even a bit N or NE). I believe the plane crashed.

Had very very vague feelings about this plane less than 24 hours before its take-off from KL.

.....All I was able to articulate at that time is that it (first appeared) to be in free for m...
And, (someone, a "you") acts as if (you) just don't care...
Then, a (clear) how could you be so ("Dr.") Evil...
Then, (I/it) pops out...
And, like shady (Katie), the irritation goes away...
....?

It's OK if you think I'm crazy...

But maybe this will make sense to someone out there?

Just throwing some more ideas out there as this has been bothering me...

edit on 15-4-2014 by BurningSpearess because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BurningSpearess

I think it is bothering a lot of us.

It is so hard to believe that they cannot find the plane.

Everyone says OH it's over here! And they all go over there, then OH it's over there!! and they go in another direction.
Hard to believe anything anymore until they pull up a piece of it.

edit on 15-4-2014 by Darkblade71 because: typonese!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Today's very quietly released ( page 6) article says they have found the crash site .

Link

ONE of the world’s most experienced wreck hunters believes the crash site of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has been found and that recovering its black boxes is inevitable. David Mearns, the director of UK-based Bluewater Recoveries said that 40 days after the Boeing 777-200ER went missing, search teams had finally found their target. “I think essentially they have found the wreckage site,” Mearns told the ABC’s 7.30 program last night. “While the Government hasn’t announced that yet, if somebody asked me: ‘Technically, do they have enough information to say that?’ My answer is unequivocally ‘Yes’.”

What still sticks is when I saw the plane, I didn't sense a single living mind or soul on it. I just saw the tail 'sail by' as if I were passing it mid air..no thoughts or fears or deep reactions to pick up on..just silence.
I hope they find both of the recorders as the pilots black box/ cockpit voice alone wont be enough to say what actually happened beyond lat 30 mins of conversation, they need the aircrafts entire flight record.

Ro

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join