It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the psychics regarding the missing plane ???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Ok I'll play. My prediction is the plane didn't go very far at all. I think a drone was sending out information to the other machines that identified it and just quit when it had led everyone seriously astray. The plane was hijacked. They never intend on it to be found. They have the plane hid in a remote area close to or in Malaysia, it really don't matter because some of the people on the plane were the target. We have heard all about the 20 people from Austin and the 2 with false id's but there were 239 people on board, what do we know about them? Do we even know their area of expertise? I think the 20 people were part of the plot and 1 or more of the other passengers were the target. I think the overly large cargo was equipment that would be needed to do whatever work they were going to do in a remote location. This was a big operation, only a group with highly advanced tech could have pulled this off, think about that. The 20 were workers, some of the other passengers were needed for their knowledge, and the rest were collateral damage. I don't think the plane will ever be found but if it is it will be under water and scuttled by the jehadist pilot (joke, not funny). They have been leading this search like inept fools and changing their story every few hours, why or how could we take for granted anything they have said as truth/

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

bellagirl
Might sound silly but....I want to know where are all the so called famous psychics who claim they can talk to the dead and what is their opinion on what happened to this plane.

here is the perfect opportunity for someone like John Edward to come out and say what happened. imagine the creed it would give them...but as far as I know they are all silent.

The big ones have made millions out of their so called "gift". A simple "there are no messages because they are not dead" or "this is what happened"...but its only silence. WHY

Simple. Because the situation is too specific to get away with their usual vagaries and generalizations. They have a real and likely chance that whatever they guess will be wrong and they don't want to be exposed as the frauds they are.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

amraks

A. When I tune in, my mind is at the point of the flight where issues start to arise. I see that there is a huge electrical disturbance. What looks like a clear day turns into this dark, gloomy surrounding.

but it was night not day.

LOL. "Psychic" my ass.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Darkblade71

It is like a bunch of hungry wolves just sneaking in the tree lines waiting for someone to predict something so they can pounce on them!

*clams up and keeps mouth shut*

No, just reasonable people who don't believe in unproved claims of "special powers."

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

No, just reasonable people who don't believe in unproved claims of "special powers."

I don't know. This thread seems to generalize, and seems to troll more than anything else.
People assume that being psychic means you can just tell where stuff is or who did what, but I know from personal experience that it is not nearly as easy as people seem to think it is.

No one claims special powers as it is something everyone has.

But all I have been seeing is a lot of slamming, which is going to stop a lot of people from saying anything, whether they are practicing psychics or naturally intuitive.

It is stopping people from saying anything.

edit on 18-3-2014 by Darkblade71 because: wording adjusted

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Darkblade71
reply to post by NavyDoc

I don't know. This thread seems to generalize, and seems to troll more than anything else.
People assume that being psychic means you can just tell where stuff is or who did what, but I know from personal experience that it is not nearly as easy as people seem to think it is.

No one claims special powers as it is something everyone has.

But all I have been seeing is a lot of slamming, which is going to stop a lot of people from saying anything, whether they are practicing psychics or naturally intuitive.

It is stopping people from saying anything.

edit on 18-3-2014 by Darkblade71 because: wording adjusted

I'm not stopping you. Fill us in.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

I've thought about it,
Couldn't tell you if it is psychic or just my imagination, which is why I am saying nothing.

If I am not sure, I am not going to say.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Darkblade71
reply to post by NavyDoc

I've thought about it,
Couldn't tell you if it is psychic or just my imagination, which is why I am saying nothing.

If I am not sure, I am not going to say.

But that's the thing. What if it all is your imagination? I hope you can see how it looks to a skeptic when, just like Yuri Geller in the Tonight show video, when asked to be independently tested, objectively confirmed, or challenged on inaccuracies and the first thing "psychics" do is qualify and obfuscate--"I'm not feeling it today," "You don't understand what psychic is," "no one is 100%," "The spirits are silent today" "My guide does not talk about THOSE sort of things" etc--I'm sure you see how that looks, right?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Kinda like when Sylvia Browne told those parents of the Cleveland girl she was dead. A decade later she was found alive as a sex-slave living in a guys basement. Frauds all, until proven otherwise. Funny how not one supposed psychic has taken James Randi's million dollar challenge.

edit on 18-3-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Yeah, well, I don't write the rules, because there aren't any.

I just get discouraged when I see people bashing what I know to be a valid experience.
Part of learning to use ESP is learning to tell what is, and is not the imagination.
That is not an easy task because (or so I believe after experiencing it for many years)
it comes through the same area of the brain/mind that the imagination is generated.

It is connected to the imagination somehow, but is different.

Kind of like painting a picture that you have seen in your mind already.

So I fully understand the skepticism, and am fine with it.
I just have a problem with labeling all who experience it as frauds.
Not everyone is a fraud,
and not everyone is crazy or making things up.

ESP is a valid experience, one many people experience at one point or another in their lives.

There was a passenger on the plane who gave his wife his watch and something else, I don't remember what, before he left and he said it was just in case something happened....

He had that feeling...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

And Courtney Brown will release a statement of the whereabouts of the flight next month, delay for another month, then charge $12 for his announcement.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Darkblade71
reply to post by NavyDoc

Yeah, well, I don't write the rules, because there aren't any.

I just get discouraged when I see people bashing what I know to be a valid experience.
Part of learning to use ESP is learning to tell what is, and is not the imagination.
That is not an easy task because (or so I believe after experiencing it for many years)
it comes through the same area of the brain/mind that the imagination is generated.

It is connected to the imagination somehow, but is different.

Kind of like painting a picture that you have seen in your mind already.

So I fully understand the skepticism, and am fine with it.
I just have a problem with labeling all who experience it as frauds.
Not everyone is a fraud,
and not everyone is crazy or making things up.

ESP is a valid experience, one many people experience at one point or another in their lives.

There was a passenger on the plane who gave his wife his watch and something else, I don't remember what, before he left and he said it was just in case something happened....

He had that feeling...

You would be surprised at the environmental clues we pick up and correlate on a subconscious level. People used to call that "intuition" an it is more being in tune with your surroundings.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

the sub conscious picking up on cues and picking patterns out, I believe that to be a part of it.

That is a part of learning to use it to some extent,
learning to kind of tap the sub conscious mind.

There is really a lot to it,
and a lot of things that are misunderstood on all sides about it.

As to the plane, it is a very sad situation, worrying in many respects, and it sends mixed messages.
What does it put in someones mind when they know all of the possibilities,probabilities and likely outcomes?
At that point it is to hard to unscramble the message, about the only psychic I would listen to on this airplane is one who has not seen the news, and knows nothing about what has happened since it took off and disappeared. All they should know is that it disappeared.

The more a person knows about something, the less likely you will get psychic information and more a rational answer, a probability instead of a vision or a fear instead of what is.

That is not to say that later on, when shows air from radio or online interviews etc that someone might of had the right answer, but honestly, no one will listen anyways until after the fact.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

UnBreakable

Kinda like when Sylvia Browne told those parents of the Cleveland girl she was dead. A decade later she was found alive as a sex-slave living in a guys basement. Frauds all, until proven otherwise. Funny how not one supposed psychic has taken James Randi's million dollar challenge.

If you examine the statistics, Silvia had a very low accuracy rate, which put her very slightly above the 'correct guess' rating. What she DID have was a good PR team.

If I had a vision, premonition, etc of the missing plane, I would present it as " I think.....". That way, I wouldn't have to worry about anybody attacking and hurting my delicate, little psychic feelings.

edit on 20000001212America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

He left his watch for his infant son, and his wedding ring for her.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Where are the psychics regarding the missing plane ???

They're all still too busy working on that stupid Jimmy Hoffa thing, but I hear tell they'll be right on this one as soon as they get that one figured out.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Yes well, some of us are more delicate than others.

I guess the point is just the label of fraud is being thrown around.

Why would anyone want to say anything if they know the end result in being wrong is to be falsely accused of being a fraud?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

UnBreakable
reply to post by nugget1

And Courtney Brown will release a statement of the whereabouts of the flight next month, delay for another month, then charge $12 for his announcement.

Well he did respond on his Facebook with this...

Lots of people are asking about using remote viewing to find the missing plane that is in the news these days. It is a good example to use to say that our projects often take a year to complete. There is an extensive time to set up the targets and design the experiment. Then there is the viewing time. Then there is the analysis. This why we only do scientific projects. We never do things that are current news stories. Finding the missing plane is important, but I suspect that all of the mystery of that story will resolve by itself in the near future. Let's hope so.

Uri's theory of fire overtaking the pilots has been gaining ground...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Remote viewer Ed dames gave a location. - N13 30 E97 30

Also said what happened on the broadcast.
www.coasttocoastam.com...

We shall see if it is accurate.
edit on 18-3-2014 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

I took this from your link to post here:

Missing Malaysian Plane At the start of the first hour, remote viewing teacher Major Ed Dames shared a map which he believes shows the location of the missing Malaysian jet. He suggested that the airliner's pilot, Zaharie Ahmad Shah, committed an act of piracy, planning to take the jet to Somalia. He ended up struggling with the co-pilot, and the plane was inadvertently downed after it went through a rapid uncontrolled decompression, said Dames. Author Whitley Strieber appeared in the first hour, sharing his theory that the missing plane didn't crash into the sea, but landed somewhere, avoiding radar detection. He posited that the goal may be for the plane to be used for a future terrorist attack, possibly loaded with nuclear materials.

Joining the show for a segment in the first hour, and part of the second hour, a pilot for a major airline, 'Charlie' (pseudonym), also offered commentary and theories about the jet. "I think it's on the ground somewhere. It probably landed somewhere first at a predestined location, where they had fuel waiting," he remarked. If the plane crashed, there would be a debris field and a merchant sea locator transmitter sending out a radio frequency signal, and an emergency locator beacon (an underwater signal), he noted.

Dr Doom Speaks!

edit on 18-3-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join