It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the psychics regarding the missing plane ???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Might sound silly but....I want to know where are all the so called famous psychics who claim they can talk to the dead and what is their opinion on what happened to this plane.

here is the perfect opportunity for someone like John Edward to come out and say what happened. imagine the creed it would give them...but as far as I know they are all silent.

The big ones have made millions out of their so called "gift". A simple "there are no messages because they are not dead" or "this is what happened"...but its only silence. WHY

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

Well, I heard Uri Geller had been called in to help, and he was tweeting to fans to 'aid' him. I'm sure I saw a thread on here about it. Haven't seen anymore about it though.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Well I did read a few days back that Uri Gellar had some sort of involvement but I guess he's a spoon bending illusionist more than a psychic. It's a fine question though. This indecent has me also wondering what all the hype about us being tracked by cell phone and chips in our bank and credit cards....Seems to have failed miserably here.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
yeah...I have just been reading they he claims he was asked by a top Malaysian figure. his answer was to ask his followers to open their minds and see what they could see.

I didn't even think his response was worth including in my o/p.

I think he was discredited a long time ago.
edit on 17-3-2014 by bellagirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Yeah, that's the one. Found the thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Until these people can google tid bits of info they remain non psychic. Coincidence?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Okay.

I was waiting 4 some government 2 pay but.........

the plain is in North Korea.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

As they say...you will only make yourself to look like a fool if you open your mouth.
They are quiet for a reason....the reason....they are full of crap and there is no such thing and they will expose themselves for the fools they are.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Too many threads calling out these seers IMO.

What more can be said?

Peace

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

bellagirl
yeah...I have just been reading they he claims he was asked by a top Malaysian figure. his answer was to ask his followers to open their minds and see what they could see.

I didn't even think his response was worth including in my o/p.

I think he was discredited a long time ago.
edit on 17-3-2014 by bellagirl because: (no reason given)

Indeed he was, by Johnny Carson and James Randi no less... truly embarrassed and enraged him

Here's the appearance...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

bellagirl
Might sound silly but....I want to know where are all the so called famous psychics who claim they can talk to the dead and what is their opinion on what happened to this plane.

Most are waiting until the plane is found, then they will claim they found it!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Here is my prediction, The 777 is to the east side of Thailand and Malaysia. Why? I think they had a problem, turned the plane around to head back... and didn't make it.

The question is are they searching the return flight path back to the area of the so called military radar contact?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

Not bad for a prediction. Too bad you don't have something more definite, like if you remote viewed it or traveled back in time and were an eyewitness, somehow.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Shdak
Here is my prediction, The 777 is to the east side of Thailand and Malaysia. Why? I think they had a problem, turned the plane around to head back... and didn't make it.

The question is are they searching the return flight path back to the area of the so called military radar contact?

Not that I always trust my gut but strangely, even with all the weird stuff flying around on this one, I too think it will at some point be found on some remote mountainside in a gazillion pieces or at the bottom of some remote lake. Time will tell I suppose.

ETA: I also can't help but wonder if in fact the media aren't becoming so inept at their jobs they would perhaps serve us well by just simply staying home. They just seem to cling to any story of late no matter where they get it or how outlandish it may be like 3 year old's trying to help to build a jigsaw puzzle!
edit on 17-3-2014 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

LightAssassin

A psychic version of events

wow...did you read it all. very interesting. I guess you have to have an open mind for this sort of thing.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

It is like a bunch of hungry wolves just sneaking in the tree lines waiting for someone to predict something so they can pounce on them!

*clams up and keeps mouth shut*

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Those that claim to be accurate at Remote Viewing should come forward as well.
If they ever wanted a challenge that could boost their claims, this is it. However, the ultimate goal is to find out what happened to the poor people and that plane.

As far as I am concerned, it could be no worse than what all the "experts" have come up with so far.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

You asked...I delivered.

I have no opinion on it until such a time as it truly isn't found despite investing every possible effort/resource to find it.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
IF there was a genuine person out there that could do it... Would they?

A person who actually could give you the details you seek in something as high profile as this, most likely would NOT want to.

Nor would they openly give details of anything like this for fame or fortune, those who do are clever frauds IMO.

If a person was able to solve this mystery, no matter how they tried to maintain their anonymity would immediately become a top priority for any and all government agencies, someone who could do that would be found and never seen again.

Or, maybe, just maybe there are NO real psychics out there.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join