It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the Russians doing of the coast of Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Interesting, question.I'm not going to speculate what is going on.Read the link, various scenario's given.Attached to submarines would be the worse case scenario.

govtslaves.info...

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

13th Zodiac
Interesting, question.I'm not going to speculate what is going on.Read the link, various scenario's given.Attached to submarines would be the worse case scenario.

govtslaves.info...

Probably ensuring Florida has fair elections.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
From the article...

So the question is, why have the Russians parked their premier Northern Fleet naval tug off the coast of Florida? There are probably several valid reasons, but if I was to speculate, the following two reasons strike me as the most likely.

The ship is observing the launch of Falcon 9 SpaceX CRS3 scheduled for early Sunday morning from the SLC-40 Cape Canaveral Air Force Station. SpaceX’s Falcon 9 rocket will launch the Dragon C3 for its fifth operational cargo delivery mission to the International Space Station. The flight is being conducted under the Commercial Resupply Services contract with NASA.

Seems plausible enough...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

shappy

13th Zodiac

govtslaves.info...

Probably ensuring Florida has fair elections.

That's funny.

One time I saw a plane flying from.....

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

13th Zodiac

govtslaves.info...

Arranging a rigged vote for Russian speaking Florida residents.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Close, they are arranging an invasion to rig votes for Russian speaking Florida residents.

edit on 17-3-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Nothing new...the "tugs" are better equipped than one might think. And probably both scenarios are correct. Old tactic dating well back into the 70s. Guaranteed we are monitoring "them" as vigorously as they are monitoring us...and if there is a sub present, also guaranteed we know that too!

Long deployments are no fun on small boats, the crew is not having fun, and they are obviously not a threat. These particular ships are simply overt collection vehicles. The Russians are not particularly adept at seamanship, nor do they maintain systems well. So small, simple, non-threatening, seaworthy vessels are easier to deploy than a large, sophisticated man-of-war.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Gladimhereputtin
Nothing new...the "tugs" are better equipped than one might think. And probably both scenarios are correct. Old tactic dating well back into the 70s. Guaranteed we are monitoring "them" as vigorously as they are monitoring us...and if there is a sub present, also guaranteed we know that too!

Not always

www.dailymail.co.uk...

2007 article.

The uninvited guest: Chinese sub pops up in middle of U.S. Navy exercise, leaving military chiefs red-faced

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
They are delivering vodka, furs and caviar.
In return, they get control of Guantonamo.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Gladimhereputtin

Long deployments are no fun on small boats, the crew is not having fun, and they are obviously not a threat. These particular ships are simply overt collection vehicles. The Russians are not particularly adept at seamanship, nor do they maintain systems well. So small, simple, non-threatening, seaworthy vessels are easier to deploy than a large, sophisticated man-of-war.

Nobody is as great and powerful as the U S A,. rah rah rah.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
They're probably just checking out the girls on the beach. They are Navy seamen you know.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Wookiep
reply to post by alldaylong

Close, they are arranging an invasion to rig votes for Russian speaking Florida residents.

edit on 17-3-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

You're both wrong. The Russians are hitting up my fine state here for election rigging tips. Maybe they don't want a "Pregnant Chads" fiasco of their own. < shrug >

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I imagine they have some tasking to see what's happening in the US NAVY KINGS-BAY/JACKS OPS Area. As far a submarines? they have a couple of SSBNS parked off the coast al the time. and some fast attacks. Wait. Let me put a glass down on my coffee table and listen to it. One sec. Yeah. Thought so. One of thems a Victor III and he other one is an Akula and one of them is a Whiskey III Mod Echo. Anyway. I may be a little off. I'm pretty drunk right now! Hey I'm a sailor and it's st paddies day! that green on my sneakers? Stomach Bile! Anyway. The Russian NAVY? They're about as dangerosu as 3 guys in a bassboat with a cooler of BREW-SKI's ! Russian NAVY. Just saying it makes me LAUGH !

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
WOLVERINES!!!

2nd

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Not always

www.dailymail.co.uk...

2007 article.

Yeah, always. Don't believe everything you see in print. Some news orgs would have you believe there is runaway voter fraud, an IRS conspiracy against nonprofits, a real story behind Benghazi (not the one that happened), and "the rich are job creators" (yet corporate CEOs are richer than ever, the stock market is up, but everybody is complaining about jobs); guarantee we know everything afloat, especially if it's Russian, in the Atlantic.

The military is masterful at mis/dis-information; plausible deniability, cover and deception.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gladimhereputtin The Russians are not particularly adept at seamanship, nor do they maintain systems well.

LOL!

My sailmaker, same first name as Putin, won the Lake Ontario 300 yacht race in a refurbished POS Hunter equipped with his own 'home made' sails.

When he's not at home here in Toronto, he is Captain on the worlds biggest container ship.

I wish I had as bad "Seamanship".

Anyways, I've bumped this old thread because of Putin's recent trip to "the waters off Florida", more specifically, Cooba.

Synchronous with the formation of the BRICS banking cartel, Russia has "forgiven" Fidel his $32B (US) outstanding debt and patched things up to the point that Russia has been allowed to reopen it's Naval base there.

New bank, new base, new allies, new sanctions and airplanes dropping out of the sky.

Obama travelled to Malaysia to co-ordinate a joint intelligence and interdiction program aimed at blocking the trafficking of NUCLEAR BOMB COMPONENTS by "TERRORISTS". www.youtube.com...

Quite the program huh? Two months later and they lose another Malay airliner! That's some TEAMWORK!

I don't think drunken, Russian trained and equipped Ukrainians Terrorists MISFIRED any BUKs at any Malaysian airliners.

There is precise, preplanned maneuvering going on at a GRAND scale by Russia and the west and we are mere sheep in the chain of information.

top topics

join