Courtney Love Thinks She Found Missing Flight 370...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Bwahahaha! LMAO!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Since it is jokes....

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
This was posted on reddit earlier and I already stated there, that she in does not claim it to be her idea in anyway.
She just posted that picture (which is outdated/debunked) and her opinion, no claim that she found it

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

aLLeKs
This was posted on reddit earlier and I already stated there, that she in does not claim it to be her idea in anyway.
She just posted that picture (which is outdated/debunked) and her opinion, no claim that she found it

Hence,

It's in the jokes forum...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

whyamIhere

aLLeKs

Hence,

It's in the jokes forum...

I still don't get the joke... but then I guess my sense of humor is a little different than most. Everyone else seems to be yuckin it up tho so I'll take their word for it that this is hilarious.

I'd like to see an actual serious analysis of the photo but I guess it's all just a big joke so it must be just some random photo, probably not even located at the coordinates she posted. Because if it was a real photo, accompanied by an honest claim, then a website as prestigious as ATS would never toss it in a forum made for jokes. The mods here really do their research on this kind of stuff, so it must have been discovered that she was just joking around because the only other option would be that the staff here cannot be trusted to uphold certain standards of truth and I'm just not willing to accept That possibility.

If there is no evidence of her joking on the Internet it must be because an ATS staff member had a personal email exchange with her or talked on the phone with her and that was when she admitted to joking. And that has to be what happened because I tried to find evidence of it online and all I could find were tons of sources that are acting like it was actually a serious claim made by Love that she really thought this might be the plane. I guess none of them have figured out the truth yet. See that's just another example of why ATS is a cut above the rest. You won't get this kind of in depth investigating anywhere else that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

I thought it was real or I would not of posted it.

I ask for clarification yesterday....Only to be ignored.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join